It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Republican National Convention...this is getting lame now!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:56 PM
link   
I agree RANT. I hope people will see this "convention" for exactly what it is and has become. I thought they would be talking about politics, issues, etc., but the only thing I have heard so far apart from some obvious lying by a young man from Wisconsin (sorry, don't remember his name) is Kerry bashing and telling everyone how great of a success the war was. I guess none of them have been following world events for the past, say, 3 years, because they seem totally oblivious to the fact that this war was not a success. Well...a success in the Bush families pockets I guess

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Zell Miller is no Flip Flop. Otherwise he would have left his party..

Truth is the Party flipped, and HE refused to Flop..

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
I try to NEVER look into ANY politicians eyes.
I've heard they can suck out your soul..

Soul? Soul? I'm a Republican, what makes you think I have a soul?

Self Deprecating Monkeys, not just for cheering up RANT anymore...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Mirthful,

No soul? oh my, you looked, didn't you, you looked!

I don't know why, but the term "self deprecating Monkeys"
It's, it's, just one of those magical phrases...a keeper..
I'm tearing-up a bit now..

Space

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
The DNC outclassed this hands down. HANDS DOWN. Hardly mentioned Bush. And none of this stuff. No class at the RNC.

Hands down? Which intern's pants? (since this is the 21st Century, that was a unisex comment) A cry for a return to the Clinton years? Damn those prudish Republicans for not mentioning bush... I mean Bush more.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacedoubt
dgtempe,

Hey,,I borrowed something from you...
I really liked the term "Kerrywacking" SO I use it now.
I heard it from you first, so I am giving you credit for it...
thanks!

One other thing..
When replying to someone by quoting them..try to put YOUR comments
outside of the quote-box...Otherwise it could look like you are editing their quote!

Cheers,

Space
Space, you mean like this? RNC had my panties in a bunch. Sorry I did not post quite right.
Kerrywacking is free for the taking. By all means USE it. I on the other hand like to apply it to Bush because he well deserves it.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I don't know where to begin...

Been busy workin on something else for a while and this is what I come back too?

dgtempe:Satanic preacher, is RIGHT. All you have to do is watch this and become violently ill, this is pure evil, folks. The devil at work at the RNC.

This about a prominent Democrat? So what party do you support? Toga?

I suppose that even if I believed in Satan et al, I wouldn't go so far as to call deomcratic senators Satainc preachers.

Disgusting. Pointing out what a Hero Bush is. I hope you all know this hero is pure Nazi.

Really? Nazi? Does that make Kerry a Marxist to you? Or is your extremism a one way kind of thing.

IT WILL BE YOUR FAULT, THOSE OF YOU WHO VOTE FOR BUSH 4 MORE YEARS!!!!!

A mantle I will wear with pride, thank you.

That bible thumper sealed it for me. How utterly satanic!

Again with the democrat! I believe he did mention god but I, for one, didn't see him thump a bible on anything.

Those people at the RNC wont own up to the fact they voted Bush in within 1 year. I guarantee you.

Ask me again then. Bet ya I will.

Somebody ought to tell Fidel Castro he didnt have to settle for a pidly island, he could have had this nation and people would have welcomed him with open arms! How sad!

Um Castro is a Marxist, not a Nazi, are you now saying RNC is Marxist? I thought you said they were Nazis... Or is the Castro remark regarding a Kerry win...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
If a tribute to a recently deceased icon of the Republican party at the Republican National Convention disturbs you, I would suggest that you are just a little too sensitive. Zell Miller must have you in convulsions.

Quite the little fireball wasn't he? I tell you what - I have made a concerted effort to listen to Miller, Ed Koch, and Ron Silver (I'm still shocked about him) to try and figure out why they went against the party.

It seems it all comes to down to defense of the country. Koch went as far as to say that the Dems simply don't have the stomach to do what is necessary to neutralize extremist Islamists. It makes me wonder how many other dems are thinking of voting for Bush (albeit quietly)?

Or I could be entirely wrong and Koch, Miller and Silver are actually part of the Clinton conspiracy to derail Kerry now in order to set up Hilary later.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join