It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mehran Keshe's Plasma Reactor Flying Saucer Uses No Fuel, is Superluminal, Carries Weaponry and is

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 05:28 AM
link   
i totally apologise to keshe.He is really being suppressed by evil government forces. Website is www.rense.com... . This message by someone on his forum sums up the reason Keshe cannot disclose his technology because he is afraid for his life here www.keshefoundation.com... .

Hi Vlinder,
I think we have to understand the following:
In history many great inventors have been killed or shut up for showing their progress in this area.
History Of 'New Energy' Invention Suppression Cases
www.rense.com...

We don't have to be naive...
We don't want to jeopardize the life of people in and around the foundation.
For Mr. Keshe to be safe to show his working inventions to the world there will have to be the right conditions in the world and politics. As I see it, many things are changing for the good, although it may still appear that we are heading for the disaster. the right conditions are set.
But there is no other way.

Slowly the Keshe foundation is releasing its insights to the world. Slowly but sure. That's much more valuable and important than any quick release that everybody is waiting for.
In my opinion, Mr. Keshe is very smart, doing it this way.

If you can see the marvel of the Health technology, I think there's nothing more needed to say how true this technology is. Any professor or doctor that can make paralized people walk (see the many videos), the blind see or even the dead people rise (coma patient), please show us the proof?
Mr. Keshe does!

I find it pity that many criticizing people only talk about the energy or gravitational technology. They all want to see a UFO flying (for god sake, youtube is full of it, what is it worth?). Those people are systematically doing a good job ignoring the real wonders of what the health technology is capable of. On purpose !
I have many respect for Mr. Keshe and am grateful he is among us to help ! I don't know any other human who has so much energy (and intelligence) to do all this in the little time there is, the 24 hours a day you know,... Still he is very patiently and kind to the people he works with !

I think Mr. Keshe is in scale of people such as Tesla or Einstein. Genius and creative inventors, way ahead for their time, with the heart at the right place. Giving mankind the possibility to take a quantum leap.

I agree, It's hard, looking at it and waiting for the outcome of the technology. And I find it pity, many people are still in it for the greed of their own, as they only care to get free energy. But I will give any support I can for a better world for me, my children and mankind. You're all my brothers, right?!

Be patient my friends. We don't want to waste this chance (again)!

What can you do?
I think it's fairly simple! Get the positive word spread. Or inform your politicians, as some other also proposed here. Help us by translating the videos. Get the foundation in contact with other organisations working for the better of mankind,...
Or any other thing you can come up to, to benefit the foundation.

edit on 12-5-2012 by kazan because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2012 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Well we know the tech is viable..
Why else would they be killing off the inventors?

ATS Thread Plasma Batteries

<< 1  2   >>

join