It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mehran Keshe's Plasma Reactor Flying Saucer Uses No Fuel, is Superluminal, Carries Weaponry and is

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
i agree the us along with the un security counsel doesnt want iran to have them.iran is spilling the beans on them.ive been stating such but most atsers laugh it off.i think the saucers are nuke powerd but am interested in checking the plasma power.i also believe they can bend light to make theirselves look like a star.they are the checkmate on the battlefield or at minimum a stalemate.

So Iran has checkmate level technology? Seriously? That is lauphable. If Iran has them and wants to spill the beans why dont they simply SHOW them off? In the words of the famous Judge Judy, If something doesn't make sense it's not true. And this does not make sense.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by hawkiye
Intriguing... If this is all true we have entered the Star Trek age.... Here is a wiki on him:

Keshe Foundation

The first thing I thought is if true this could be the reason they want to attack Iran. However if Iran has this tech they could put up a force field and be invulnerable and if they have these ships they would also make current military tech obsolete. Maybe that is why we haven't attacked them? Since they have been rattling sabres at them since Bush? Iran has claimed that if we attacked them we would be crushed but everyone just laughed it off as desperate rantings. What if it is true....

How Ironic would it be is Iran was the nation to lead us into the Star Trek age....

edit on 4-11-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

Hussein said the same thing, did he lose the keys to his?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by hawkiye

and 200 gms of superplague bacterium and 50 gms of cobra venom neurotoxin bacterium is more than sufficient to wipe out more than 2 billion people or even practically all of humanity.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

this is no checkmate technology.Russia was first one to make it in late 40's,USA in late 50's. Its based on Kozyrov's and Tesla's work.But it could help Iran more effectively protect against american black budget weaponry.

True checkmate tech for small nations is bioweaponry as you can wipe entire civilisation with it.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:01 PM
link   
This should be in Skunk Works. Interesting, but highly speculative.
Line deux.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Sorry if this has already been linked, but here's another article about the topic.

Article

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by RussianScientists

Liar Liar. Keshe is a scammer. These are the characteristics of a scammer www.eskimo.com... . Keshe meets all the signs in the book. He is a scammer all right. He always keeps his invention secret and says thieves will steal it grand conspiracies and all that. Read the website.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

this is no checkmate technology.Russia was first one to make it in late 40's,USA in late 50's. Its based on Kozyrov's and Tesla's work.But it could help Iran more effectively protect against american black budget weaponry.

True checkmate tech for small nations is bioweaponry as you can wipe entire civilisation with it.

Nice to see you are openly admitting that you condone the use of biological weapons on people............

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by twinmommy38
This very concept violates at least 4 of the accepted laws of physics, has not been peer reviewed by any legitimate scientific panel, and just plain ol' does not pass the premis of "Deny Ignorance".

No matter how fast you spin a magnet (or several) in a field of "gasses" you will not create a self-sustaining plasma power generation situation...lol

Humans have yet to leave this planet yet we know and understand the "laws of physics"? ...lol...

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 06:25 PM
link   
These claims brought something to mind that I saw on TV once.

Not one bit of this is true.
I don't even feel the need to elaborate on it more than that.

Cheers

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I will not believe Keshe unless he shows the flying car and the UFO in a video. If not I say it is a scam. If I cant see it I wont believe it exists. Seeing is believing. Without seeing everything is a tall tale.

posted on Dec, 10 2011 @ 12:52 AM
link   
oh come on, hoax bin please.

the most obvious questions would be, how does a magnetic field turn a gas into a plasma? what makes the magnet spin, magic i guess?

its like saying, im going to build a moth harness, and the flapping of wings creates a plasma, and by harnessing the heat of that plasma bla bla bla. in other words, hogwash.

posted on Dec, 13 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   
keshe is a scammer. He never did the promised demonstration on November 2011. He claimed the police sealed his device. Website is translate.google.lk...://www.wanttoknow.nl/wetenschap/energie/keshe-in-het-evoluon-een-verslag/&ei=rt3WTpznH4_JrAfZnu 28Dg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CDEQ7gEwBDha&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dkeshe%2BElektor%2Blive%2B2011%26start%3D90%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DN%26biw%3D1 024%26bih%3D582%26prmd%3Dimvns . It is just a phony excuse. he has nothing to demonstrate so he gives excuses like police took his device.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by moebius

You also don't have to demonstrate your technology actually works TO GET a patent on it, a patent simply protects your first discovery rights if you succeed. I have read many incomplete patents, like the thermite skyscraper column blaster, not a single illustration was pictured in the patent the text referred to, it obviously didn't demonstrate its claim, but has a patent number.

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Illustronic

Very true. Keshe is a scammer with a crap technology. His patent is so useless that it has not been accepted. That itself proves it is less than useful. There are more better exotic propulsion scientists. Keshes technology will never work. its a fact. its a scam.
edit on 18-12-2011 by kazan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 18 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by kazan

Let's not call it a fact, let's call it a fiction. And USAisdevil there is nothing that will protect against America if they so choose to invade Iran. I would prefer Iran not make it necessary, and play nice.

posted on Dec, 19 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil

Sounds like Charlie Sheen's definition of "winning".

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 08:35 AM
link   
Keshe is a government collaborator. he accepts that he follows government protocol. That is he will only release the technology if governments allow him to. I am sure he is being paid by the government to hide the technology behind closed doors. People shouldnt buy his generator as he will not release it until the governments give him the go ahead.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:15 AM
link   
People usually don't talk about what they've invented or made until they've made working models.

If he had a working model he would be living in Saudi Arabia with his own castle, 2,000 Pakistani engineers building many devices for the Princes.

He must not like money or women.

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by twinmommy38

Believe whatever you've been lead to believe. He that seeketh shall find.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join