It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Will Not Be Able To Support UK Troops If They Go To War With Iran.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
i agree with you OP 100%. all of these wars right now are bs, we know this is not how problems are solved but hey, they just want power so it doesn't really surprise me.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777

Originally posted by My.mind.is.mine
reply to post by Noey777

What's the difference between being shot for not going to Iran, and being shot IN Iran?? Let me know. Troops WILL die in Iran. I doubt they'd shoot everybody. It wouldn't be a bad idea for somebody to get in touch with a couple of soldiers and try to get them to organize a strike.

ETA: How in the HELL is me suggesting a strike being on a "high horse"??
edit on 3-11-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

First off I am a veteran and put my butt on the line for people to have their say. The difference is that dying in a battle with honor yes honor is a whole lot different dying at home in a cell with dishonor and if you have family it brings the punishment on them.

Second and more importantly Iran is the big bad wolf . Islam is the new communism , just like the soviet bloc wanted a world of communism to pay homage to the government . Islam wants a world to pay homage to Allah and sharia law for all an if one can not see this they are blind. THE LEADERSHIP OF IRAN WANTS WAR , they want the MAHADI to return and force Islam or the sword on all no more no less.

That's where we differ. I don't feel that a preemptive strike against a nation who has done nothing but talk is honorable in any way. Those troops would be lost in vein.

P.S. I'm a muslim, so I'ma tell you off jump your view of the faith is skewed. The point of Imam Mahdi is to unite Islam. The prophesied war, has been prophesied in all major religions. It's not a "all muslims want to war" thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

I agree with what you are saying, however i support no war anywhere ever, it is time we moved past all this bs. Do our leaders fight in them? No, they do not, they sacrifice our children and not theirs, very easy to do this is it not?

We really need a new model, something completely different, let us put common people in charge and send all these elites to war, they are the 1's who are happy to sacrifice youre children, lets sacrifice them instead, bet it is over a damn site quicker when they have to spill some blood, and if not at least most of them will die in the process therefore leaving less nutters in the world, problem solved, then no more wars!.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by brommas

The "leaders" should just put on their gloves, and get in the ring. Or better yet, no gloves. Handle their personal # like real men. Stop using the citizens, to kill the citizens. That's dumb. We're NOT pawns in a chess game!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   

reply to post by brommas

The "leaders" should just put on their gloves, and get in the ring. Or better yet, no gloves. Handle their personal # like real men. Stop using the citizens, to kill the citizens. That's dumb. We're NOT pawns in a chess game!

Brilliant idea! Get it on pay per view, link payment to debt reduction and watch us rise out of economic meltdown!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by My.mind.is.mine

You see in such a narrow light, the wolf will eat you if you give it a chance and Iran is the wolf . In a perfect world we would not need this but guess what everything I wrote will come to pass because the leadership of Iran believes this with all their zealous hearts. They want war because their holy book tells them to war, with massive war comes their savior who converts the WHOLE WORLD to Islam . This is not debatable, it is not speculation , it is pure fact that is easily collaborated with a minimal of key presses on google. Now you can either fight now before they have nukes or fight later after they have nukes, to me it is a no brainer and yes I would get my old tired ass over there to die if need be to secure the freedom of religion throughout the WHOLE WORLD.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

reply to post by Noey777

What's the difference between being shot for not going to Iran, and being shot IN Iran?? Let me know. Troops WILL die in Iran. I doubt they'd shoot everybody. It wouldn't be a bad idea for somebody to get in touch with a couple of soldiers and try to get them to organize a strike.

ETA: How in the HELL is me suggesting a strike being on a "high horse"??

edit on 3-11-2011 by My.mind.is.mine because: (no reason given)

First off I am a veteran and put my butt on the line for people to have their say. The difference is that dying in a battle with honor yes honor is a whole lot different dying at home in a cell with dishonor and if you have family it brings the punishment on them.

Second and more importantly Iran is the big bad wolf . Islam is the new communism , just like the soviet bloc wanted a world of communism to pay homage to the government . Islam wants a world to pay homage to Allah and sharia law for all an if one can not see this they are blind. THE LEADERSHIP OF IRAN WANTS WAR , they want the MAHADI to return and force Islam or the sword on all no more no less

That's where we differ. I don't feel that a preemptive strike against a nation who has done nothing but talk is honorable in any way. Those troops would be lost in vein.

P.S. I'm a muslim, so I'ma tell you off jump your view of the faith is skewed. The point of Imam Mahdi is to unite Islam. The prophesied war, has been prophesied in all major religions. It's not a "all muslims want to war" thing.

That's fine then you know what I say is true with the powers that be in Iran they don't agree with you and want this to come about. You can believe in Allah all you want bit everything I said of the leadership of Iran is true.

PS I have not once put your religion down I merely stated facts of a radical regime with a radical belief.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Noey777 because: Clarification

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:55 AM
link   

You see in such a narrow light, the wolf will eat you if you give it a chance and Iran is the wolf . In a perfect world we would not need this but guess what everything I wrote will come to pass because the leadership of Iran believes this with all their zealous hearts. They want war because their holy book tells them to war, with massive war comes their savior who converts the WHOLE WORLD to Islam . This is not debatable, it is not speculation , it is pure fact that is easily collaborated with a minimal of key presses on google. Now you can either fight now before they have nukes or fight later after they have nukes, to me it is a no brainer and yes I would get my old tired ass over there to die if need be to secure the freedom of religion throughout the WHOLE WORLD.

For the 432,565 time on ATS, nowhere in the Qur'an does it say go to war. It DOES say to defend yourself, or to war if war is brought your way. But it doesn't say start a war. It actually says "do not cause mischief in the land".. You and your google suck compared to me and my life of Islam.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:16 PM
link   
Mankind will never fear death, in the face of genuine threats to their loved ones, even to the point of giving up our own lives.

But wars can only be declared upon the complete exhaustion of all diplomatic means, and there is definitive proof and evidences that the enemy is hell bent on destroying us all, such as the radical Jihadists which had disparaged and dishonoured the peaceful religion of Islam.

But had Iran, a sovereign nation, with our fellow human brothers and sisters living there, genuinely threatened us all, that they deserved to be wiped out in a war that MAY had been initiated by only a few despical leaders?

We best be ensured and given ALL the facts, and not lies anymore, for once and see if there are other ways to avoid wars, if possible. Every human life is precious and means something to another. I beg all to seriously re-consider carefully.

edit on 3-11-2011 by SeekerofTruth101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Agreed Iran hasnt started a war for over 400 years. I have to take this stance for the reason I have mentioned above. We are entering dark times and this is when people need to choose a side. There are those who love war and those who dont, those who sit in the middle wont last as these will be the first rounded up.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Iran and specifically the capital Tehran is a land locked country.

Sending in troops would be both extremely difficult and suicidal.

Hence air strikes and long range missiles come into play for this one.

Not to mention Iran will destroy all the major oil pipelines around the Middle East, sky rocketing oil prices if such a scenario should occur in the future....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

Maybe, but they did say they want to go in before the snow really falls hard and deep.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

Iran and specifically the capital Tehran is a land locked country.

Iran actually has 2,440 Km of coastline, The Persian Gulf and The Gulf of Oman. It also borders the Caspian Sea for a further 740 Km.

posted on Nov, 28 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   

So big deal your not going to wave your flag . You still have to pay taxes and that's the only support your government cares about.

At a conference in London, I learnt that you can demand that all your tax be paid into an escrow account if you disagree with what the government is spending it on. The government can't touch the money until they can prove they are spending it legally. If everybody did this, I'm sure it would be more effective than any 'Occupy' protest.

I also will not support British troops going to war with Iran, just as I didn't support our troops in Iraq and Afghanistan. In fact, being British thesedays is just embarrassing for so many reasons.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join