It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

THE VATICAN, City of London and the District of Columbia RULE THE WORLD!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Here is a pretty old video but it perfectly explains how the Vatican, City of London Corporation and the District of Columbia rules the world's banks, manipulates revolutions and stock markets in their favour, and basically keeps 2/3 of the world living under the less than a $1 a day to continue raping those countries resources.

All Road Lead to Rome Indeed...

edit on 3-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

You can't really manipulate a stock market. You can skim the stock market, which is what investors do, but you can't outright manipulate trade values. Doesn't work that way and you'd be caught so fast.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
reply to post by Evolutionsend

Depends on who does the catching.

Who do you think writes the laws?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   
And who controls the Vatican?
One family. One very, very bg family but a family none the less.
And you don't even realize that they're a family....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   

I suppose the published statistics that any citizen can use to "check up" on the stock market is false as well? That's what investors do. They look at their investments from top to bottom and find out what's going on with that company. If those documents were false, then I might believe someone could dictate the stock market. As far as I know though, "cooking the books" only happens in house.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Occupy Vatican City.

That being said; wasn't there a prophecy that mentioned thousands of people
storming St. Peter's Basilica?
I don't remember the context exactly, though if I remember correctly;
it was one of those "step-by-step" prophecies, and this was one of the steps
towards mass global chaos. Someone, correct me if I'm wrong.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aestheteka
And who controls the Vatican?
One family. One very, very bg family but a family none the less.
And you don't even realize that they're a family....

Yes, I know these 3 entities work together.

The thing I don't understand is why people are still under the impression that the NWO is going to be enforced in the near future - because it seems to me that we've been living under a NWO for quiet a while now.
edit on 3-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

I suppose the published statistics that any citizen can use to "check up" on the stock market is false as well? That's what investors do. They look at their investments from top to bottom and find out what's going on with that company. If those documents were false, then I might believe someone could dictate the stock market. As far as I know though, "cooking the books" only happens in house.

If it were that easy to spot the fraud going around in the system, The Vatican would be doing a pretty lousy job keeping all this secret!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   

Fraud happens obviously, but it's the people in house committing the fraud, not the Vatican. It's in their own self interest to fraud the books.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Don't forget how The House of Rothschild manipulated the market during the Napoleonic Wars in the early 1800's.

"If the American people ever allow private banks to control the issue of their currency, first by inflation, then by deflation, the banks and corporations that will grow up around them will deprive the people of all property until their children wake up homeless on the continent their Fathers conquered...I believe that banking institutions are more dangerous to our liberties than standing armies... The issuing power should be taken from the banks and restored to the people, to whom it properly belongs."

- Thomas Jefferson

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   

try millenia...
i could tell you who runs it and how and once it's explained you'll kick yourself for not seeing it before, although i can guarantee you've known the answer at several points in your life but have quickly been steered away from it through simple psychological trickery. We humans are such simple, and well-conditioned creatures. Like Pavlov's dogs..
But i won't.
It won't benefit me (the opposite, in fact) and there's nothing you can do about it anyway. The rabbit hole is so deep and multi-layered and intricate, and its origin so ancient - yet the delivery is so simple - that there can only be one possible source as to its origin.
Now, the why is something I still haven't quite got. The most obvious answer is so base and stupid that it can't be anything but true. And that's really scary.
I do admire the cunning of it all.
My statement will be dismissed as a lie or, at best, braggardery, but so be it.
The most important scene in the film The Matrix, for me, is this one:

The next time I'm here, the next 'life' I mean, I'm going to choose to be a welder or a carpenter or some other practical profession which requires all one's concentration and years of mastery without any form of pointless distraction. I have utmost respect for the Master skills.
Gnosis brings naught but pain and frustration.
It truly is better NOT to know.

And what really twists the stomach is even after KNOWING, one might in fact have been thrown a blind and the truth lies elsewhere. It's a never-ending cycle. Perhaps we're not supposed to know. If we're here to play the game then why should we care who programmed it?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Saw a film a couple of months ago on Netflix, I think it was the Discovery Channel. Secrets of the Vatican was the title of the mini-series. Anyway, the Vatican said they were broke, but would not let anyone into the Vatican Bank to film. I have read that the Rothschilds holds a lot of gold for the Vatican - think it was Jim Marrs. No fraud in the Vatican, did I hear you right?

The Vatican has actively been defrauding the public since the Council of Nicaea, and they haven't let up for a minute. 1600 years! Quite an inning wouldn't you say?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Like it or not, that's a perfectly normal means of control. It may not be right, but more than just the Vatican does that.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Sahabi

Don't forget how The House of Rothschild manipulated the market during the Napoleonic Wars in the early 1800's.

...and ended up with the Central Bank of England.

Sorry, sentence needed finishing

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well, I think you're pretty spot on with that right there, but you're forgetting something. Who controls them? I think the answer is pretty apparent, what one poster already said, so I will not repeat what has already been said.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   

careful now dude certain "former" members posted about such subjects and are "now longer with us"
watch your 6
S&F

that said my own haphazard,disorganized, and un recorded "investigations" of these subjects lead me to believe you've mislabeled or rather your source has one of the vertices

IMHO it should be:
the mother= Roma
the father= Londinium
the son= Nova Eboracum

hopefully i'll be back home before new years and will be able to locate the city within the city in the latter case
and post about it before dec 2012

edit on 3-11-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: added edit

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by DerepentLEstranger

I for one will be fascinated to see what you have to say about New York. Enough said.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

So you want to be decieved and subdued simply because it's easier.Am i the only one who sees how wrong that is?

No,it's not better not to know.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
There's a very old prophecy saying the Pope now is the last there will ever be.

The District of Columbia will soon be led by Mexico after the Baby Boomers die. They'll have majority control.

London is faced with a problem, English is dying. After the Age of Oil, they'll have serious problems keeping Diego Garcia and their other Territories.

All 3 need something big to fix their problems. A big War.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Assuming there is an afterlife, what lies the fate of these lost souls?
If one can simply repent on their death bed, have we no choice but to love these lost beings?
There has to be some karmatic balance of things in the grand scheme of things.
There money or power won't carry over to afterlife.. So am I a hypocrite for wishing misery upon these souls..
Sorry god.. I'm pressing the free-will button and I can't turn off this burning hatred -_-

new topics

top topics

join