It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Indeed, it looks like the smudge tool may have be used.

If the digital originals were available to DrJim, the Exif data should still be intact.

Kinglizard, could you scale that image down abit please, i'm scrolling from left to right now...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:12 AM
link   
The orbs, lenses flairs or what ever they are brought this below to mind

www.orbwar.com..." border=0>
more

Steath Holographic Jet Orb
www.orbwar.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Looking at the initial photos of the aircraft.....I'm finding it hard to believe that it is a F-18 utilized by the US or the UK....the air intakes alone would suggest that indeed that the aircraft is not an F-18 but perhaps a UK 'Typhoon' or something similar.

seekerof

Well I need glasses then because I don�t see any air intake on that picture, now I see some of you guys talking about them but really can you be so sure, I am having a hard time just telling if there is one or two tail wings, but again I havened tried to enlarge the picture.

If two tail wings I keep my money on the hornet, if not falcon, tornado or phantom.

Also the light coming from under the plane, I didn�t notice that first it would be pretty stupid to fire a missile against an UFO, with anti gravity propulsion* it could outrun such a missile with out trying.
Also I plane wouldn�t attack on its own unless under attack, the word wing man is there for a reason.

I see one light bulb on the side, it could be an air intake but how can you be so sure?

*I don�t know what kind of propulsion system this UFO utilizes but we can assume it can travel on earth and in space and it is made to travel on planets of different sizes.

Bilbo

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
Im suspicious when you go to the front page of the link that pantha provided it says "click here to continue" that takes you straight to the page with the email info.

Originally posted by weirdo
Just a thought between the two pictures the second image l believe is of a differant aircraft.Reminds me of the Russian Flankers.It looks like the air intakes are under the front cockpit.And it has the same amount of weapons pylons.LINK TO PHOTO

That looks pretty accurate, intakes, weapons and noise of the plane.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Here is something else that may interest drJim.

Marfa Lights
Okay.. I have had my chain pulled before and someone tried it again yesterday. I was told about the Marfa Lights out towards Big Bend Texas direction. They told me that no one knows what they are. They float and change colors and that as soon as you try to get close to them, they vanish.

The official site for this doesn't mention that there is a Highway directly behind and to the right of the main view area. Plus if you go to other sites about this, It is pretty clear that most of the reports say that they see car headlights and tail lights. As well as other colors from Trucks running lights.

I am sure it is just a refraction thing with the highway close buy. Some people may contend that I am wrong and that the lights have been around since the 1800's. Well, no one has an official transcript of any reports of these things, only handme down tails that they claim came from an actual person.

I may go there and try a couple different things. One is to go to the viewing site and see. Then the other would be to drive on the highway and take an exit that is looking at the site with no other roads behind it and see if I can see the lights. Then, if I do, I will jump on the bandwagon that these are a natural mystery. But right now it seems just something to pull people into the local towns to keep a flow of money going their way

www.spacemanbob.com...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Here is some pictures on the Marfa Lights that occur near Big Bend National Park

www.nightorbs.net...

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:02 AM
link   
I was invited to go to Marfa, TX this weekend for a gun show, but I had existing plans. My boss knows that I'm interested in the Marfa Lights, and he's personally seen them himself. He does not believe they are headlights in the distance.

It's only an eight hour drive away.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Okay just an idea, if the lens flairs or Orbs a not doctored into the photos
Then I put forward the idea, that there are 3 jets in the picture and we are seeing the 3thd, jet go cloaked

Spherical UFO-orb with black triangular (delta) wings over Los Angeles.

Two "linked-up" white spherical UFO-orbs on F-100 Provia slide film through the telephoto lenses.

Two triangular UFOs mysteriously flying side-by-side.

now the only reason I bring this up is because of the lens flair or Orbs, I�m not say what they are just that the pic, in the first post has them also.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Okay just an idea, if the lens flairs or Orbs a not doctored into the photos
Then I put forward the idea, that there are 3 jets in the picture and we are seeing the 3thd, jet go cloaked

Spherical UFO-orb with black triangular (delta) wings over Los Angeles.

Two "linked-up" white spherical UFO-orbs on F-100 Provia slide film through the telephoto lenses.]/b]

Two triangular UFOs mysteriously flying side-by-side.

now the only reason I bring this up is because of the lens flair or Orbs, I�m not say what they are just that the pic, in the first post has them also.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by Sauron]

I look at them and see photoshop images of these

[edit on 2-9-2004 by weirdo]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:23 AM
link   
It�s too easy to create lens flares in Photoshop. You don�t need to be technically adept with the program to do this. I added several �UFOs� in less than 6 clicks of the mouse and they are almost identical to the original.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Well that files that in the Garbage,

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
yes it is photoshop work , but holloman AFB is close and it is an F-16 not F-18 i analyzed the tank and etc you can tell its an f-16 but it doesnt matter because it is photoshoped

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   
So why something so simple requires Simon to introduce a ex govt spook or what ever we don`t no in this way to the site.Odd very odd

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Perhaps it was a test to see how we reacted? Who knows they could be recruiting.
Or they are just not as good as we thought!

Bilbo

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:23 PM
link   
This is not FAIR!!!!!

You kow... I was having to take care of the new site and now look... Iam always here on ATS usually and then I leave for three days and you get a UFO, you find matches, and debunk it! **shakes head** You know, you guys just do not share any more!

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by JCMinJapan
This is not FAIR!!!!!

You kow... I was having to take care of the new site and now look... Iam always here on ATS usually and then I leave for three days and you get a UFO, you find matches, and debunk it! **shakes head** You know, you guys just do not share any more!

Sorry we had to pretend we signed the Unofficial Secrets Act.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
This kinda seems too easy. Its easy to tell its a fighter in the second pic. The first it could be something else like a airliner, if you didnt have the second pic.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Hmmm, I came late to the party. First glance at the pic I though F-4 myself.
KingLizard had the right idea though. Quite a few "edits" to those pictures.

Here's a few more for you.

F-22 Raptor Chase - High Res

F-22 Raptor Chase - Low Res

F-22 Raptor Chase - with "noise" added

All three took me about 20 mins. Give me a day and I could do a whole series.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Never mind its all ready been shown where that picture is from sorry

[edit on 2/9/2004 by SE7EN]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by DeltaNine
I would like to venture a Eurofighter or a Mirage 2k. Not sure if the Eurofighter is in service yet, though.

Why would the US be chasing a UFO in an outdated european jet above their own soil?

It's more advanced than anything the US has in service, with regards to fighters.

Noone knew at the time where the photos were "taken".

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join