It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 29
<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Yeah i dont think we should worry too much about the warnings as he seems to get them for all his posts.

The website www.hammurabi5.com... has nothing of relevance to this game,its only got an image on the main page and thats it.

What could the coords be for.

FTP site? How can they be for an FTP site could you convert the numbers into an ip address? Or could they be used to access somewhere (ie a password login=417 password=333)

This is irratating me now!

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Hammurabi5 has, as a matter of fact, an authentication form. But it shouldn't be relevant. It was there already during FTR.

[edit on 10/9/04 by tontsum]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   

How come the link works then??? ***sooorry too slow***

Do you know why the links work Jedar?

Because i didnt realise the links worked until i read his post saying how its possible.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:06 PM
link   
pantha you are probably right. but that still doesn't explain the warning and the Ats points.
I'm irritated too and I'm calling it a day.
I gotta check on the hammurabi5 too and see how the rings game used it tomorrow.

There's probably a way to make the files invisible to directory access, but since they are there we can reach them on direct linking I think.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by jedar]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Putting fake error messages and directory listings into directories is really easy. Just create an index.* that would fake it. You can make even directories indetectible that way. Going into the directory activates silently the script and displays what you have coded into it.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
And yes indeed, this is what has been done here...

Proof:

the two following links give the same result:

www.abovetopsecret.com...
and www.abovetopsecret.com...
so obviously index.html is the "homepage" there.

and also, as (sry I don't remember who...) someone noticed, the other images are still present though... try www.abovetopsecret.com... for example...

So really, what we need is to find the name of a file. I tried all the proposed "missing files" names, but it doesn't seem to work. In those case you get a 404. The name of the file is likely linked to the 417/333 coordinates, but I don't see well how...

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Yeah SpookyVince, I spoke to some friends and they say there is no way to reveal all the files in the directory (unless hacking into it,which we are not allowed to do) so the best bet is guessing some names.
Its exactly how Ranger426 said about someone deleted files off ftp servers and what not.

I tried 417ujm-333edc.gif but didnt work so thats one thing out of the way also the other filenames that were missing is also out of the question.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:27 AM
link   
Well I just had an idea about that, that could help maybe...

I know there are some software that can download a whole directory from a website, provided it is public access. So far, I believe that as long as you're logged in ATS you have access to that directory.

So why not try?

The point is, I don't have any soft that does that. Maybe someone can try this?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Does anyone know how to use this engine?
I get nowhere.

www.invisible-web.net...

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
It seems like a web directory
U choose a category and a sub-category then the site gives you a list of websources about that category. Seems quite innoncent to me.

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 08:54 AM
link   

I have a question. Are we focusing on the wrong picture??

Look in the blue colored area at the top of the second photo (see above). There is a small figure in the upper edge of that area.... or am I seeing things??

Not sure about the location of this 'hallucination' of mine--pixel wise, but it's close to the area that I thought someone said was the 417/333 pixel area on photo number one, but they're not exactly framed the same. Would some one check it???

[edit on 13-9-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by frayed1
I have a question. Are we focusing on the wrong picture??

Look in the blue colored area at the top of the second photo (see above). There is a small figure in the upper edge of that area.... or am I seeing things??

Not sure about the location of this 'hallucination' of mine--pixel wise, but it's close to the area that I thought someone said was the 417/333 pixel area on photo number one, but they're not exactly framed the same. Would some one check it???

[edit on 13-9-2004 by frayed1]

can u point out which area u mean by saying blue area?

the pixels 417/333

[edit on 13-9-2004 by pennyforyourthoughts]

posted on Sep, 13 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Can u post what u think.
Is the photo taken in one of these locations?

The Window
Oak Springs
Or the 33

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   
I got 2 things to say which are completely irrelevant to the course of the game:

1. Why don't we form teams? I dunno how they did it in FTR but maybe we should do the same here.

2. We need a better name for this game. DrJim kinda sux.

[edit on 14-9-2004 by pennyforyourthoughts]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   
I mentioned teams before but only 1 person was interested.

Its not really a game, well it is but i think of it as more of a puzzle/problem/investigation type.

We should call it DSI=Drjim Scene Investigation LOL J/K.

I think everyones just going to give up on this as we are going nowhere and it doesnt feel fun anymore it just feels like when you hear a song and someone says to you "Who sang this" and you think about it for a second and you know you know it,but you just cannot get that name from the back of that grey matter.

But you remember later!
THATS how it feels! Argggh!

Ahem... Anyway im off to read some News thread as there has been alot of interesting news lately.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:45 PM
link   
I'm still enjoying it! (watching more clever people find better clues)
You, I, Spooky, pantha, tontsum, Smith, sanc', Jak and frayed won't probably just give up.
Lets make a teams people!!

We should call it
"The Big Bend Incident 7" or
"The Stange Case of DrJim and Big Bend".

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:48 PM
link   
As you guys seem to be pretty good at cracking things i was wondering if you could help me dechiper a message in a link on the below thread of mine. I really need this info asap

[edit on 14-9-2004 by thesaint]

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Can anyone see what i see below. The b/w image is a 'face' in the smoke from 911.

The colour grab is from the landscape.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:37 PM
link   
I think we're reading too much into this.

Can anyone tell me how to zoom in on a specific pixel in photoshop?

JAK

posted on Sep, 14 2004 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cutwolf

Can anyone tell me how to zoom in on a specific pixel in photoshop?

Get the image up then press Ctrl+R, or go to view tab up the top of the screen click this and select rulers from the drop down menu. Once the rulers are up you can double click on them to get more options, (set the ruler units to pixels/inches/mm etc.)

I get the image up and then zoom in as far as possible. Scroll along untill I can see the section of ruler where pixel is located, then left click on the ruler, hold the button down and drag across to the required location.

Jack

[edit on 14/9/04 by JAK]

new topics

top topics

<< 26  27  28    30  31 >>

join