It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 27
<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:08 AM
link   
hi all,
been followin this game closely i have, and was wondering what new threads we need to open, or what separate clues there are we can work on
heres my go at the threads we need, see what ya think...
1. drjims enquirey
we need to give him his answeres to his three questions, ias they have yet to be answered, it seems
2.image fragment naming system.
is this a code and are the missin sequences relevent?
3.completed image of the secret document
what does all the stuff in the document mean?
three members or numbers and all that stuff!!
4.bogus members
who are the three "game" members ?
drjim who else, ranger??

blah de blah, what do ya'll think?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:12 AM
link   
jedar,
Also echoRanger posted that his/her console was in the top left of the pic' that Gazrok posted.
And the phrase, "its all a game"(sic) was found in the bottom right of DrJims images.

Draw a line from the top left to the bottom right of a square and you pretty much intersect
the 'objects' in the 2nd of DrJim' images.

Sanc'.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 01:51 PM
link   
is Drjim actually simon?
can someone do an ISP test to see if they are running off the same ISP?

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith
is Drjim actually simon?
can someone do an ISP test to see if they are running off the same ISP?

Irrelevant...
Any ability to differentiate between members in this manner is against board policy.
It also does not affect the game. We know it is a game, knowing if they were the same person would only be of use in determining this fact which is already known.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:35 PM
link   
BTW....... - I too also have space available, about 15 megs I think. I already have some of it in use for the file that JAK has kindly provided, of the document in Paintshop format with individual layers.
Hopefully I will have more time available at the weekend so if anyone has anything they would like me to host I will gladly do so. I may be able to knock a webpage together hopefully too. - Hell, I might even get some time to carry on taking part in the game properly!
I am back to work now so have less time than I have had the last month or so and I am off to our Air day at our local Airbase next week, so I will be busy then too, so anything would be appreciated sooner rather than later!

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
well, one thing is or sure...game or not, this has to be one of the fastest growing threads in ATS history. 27 pages in what, 7 days? WOW!

[edit on 9-9-2004 by mpeake]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Ok as no one has started posting threads to cover the different clues that we have been given so far, I will set the ball rolling. I'm just working on a thread to discuss DrJim's directory and the pattern within the files that it contained. After that I will start threads to cover some of the other ideas that we have had. If anyone else wants to jump in in the meantime by posting some threads themselves then please be my guest

I have gone through pages 14 (from DrJims last post) to 21 (up to the hunt admins post saying that we were basically on the right track) , and will try to start a thread for each of the of the avenues we were exploring within those pages to start with.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 05:14 PM
link   
Good one Pantha i was about to start what you are doing as its the best way to go, we can then go through every idea 1 by 1.

If you need any help just give me a shout.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:00 PM
link   
i have found out how the filenames are named the way they are.(i think)

Key Order - If you ask for 5 keys, they are sequential on the keyboard by three methods:

Alphabetical - Where E is followed by F, G, H and I
QWERTY - Where it follows the keyboard rows, and E is followed by R, T, Y and U
1QAZ - Where it follows the keyboard columns, and E is followed by F, V, 4 and R
The keypad keys are ordered: keypad 0, keypad period, keypad 1, keypad 2, etc.

And...

CHOPs
Keyboard CHOP has a different format (vs Houdini) that is not backward compatible.
It defines the behavior of one key, and has "Number of Keys" field to repeat it for the next # of keys beside it.
If you ask for 5 keys, they are sequential on the keyboard by three methods:
Alphabetical, where E is followed by F, G, H and I
QWERTY, where it follows the keyboard rows, and E is followed by R, T, Y and U
1QAZ, where it follows the keyboard columns, and E is followed by F, V, 4 and R
channels are automatically named
Key: as kq kw ke, based on the key name (and key pad channels are named kp0, kp1...) or
Numbered: k1 k2 k3 k4 based on the order of the channels.
all channels have the same Type and Modifier Keys.
The keypad keys are ordered, keypad 0, keypad period, keypad 1, keypad 2, etc.

But i have a feeling i have delved way to deep with these filenames as i may have found the software program that was made to use the document.

Anyway check the sources out for yourself.

At least i have found out something about the filenames even though it could be nothing it lets us stop worrying about the names too much and make things easier so it doesnt seem as hard as it really is.

The only other solutions to the filenames is that we can just assume there are certain files missing and see if we can find them.

www.derivativeinc.com...

www.derivativeinc.com...

[edit on 9-9-2004 by markjaxson]

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by pantha

Another thing to think about maybe, at the start of the thread , one of the things that DrJim was urgently trying to find was the origin of the photo's . If he is trying to get to the bottom of this then ultimatley he needs to get in touch with the Haskins, as they were the source of the photos.

I've been wondering about that line of DrJim's post. Does he mean the 'origin' as in 'the person who took the photo's' or does he mean the 'origin' as in the people who sent him or his colleagues the doctored photos??

It's not likely the Haskins' would have been the ones who made the changes, is it??

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Yeah i think we should try to find the haskins and maybe the coordinates may be the answer to how we find them.

I dont think they can be map coords as anything higher than 360 for long and lat dont work so and we have 417/333 so this wont work unless im wrong about the max longitude and latitude.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAK
After reading THIS post:

Originally posted by Fiorina 161
ok so mabye this is the game,
theshiv post below this one,
he only posted once and about
a-51, would this be part of the game?
should we ask the mods to remove it if
it's not?
[edit on 8-9-2004 by Fiorina 161]

I went and found theshiv post in question and found this:

Originally posted by theshiv
I was watching a special a few years ago on Area 51. It was your standard conspiracy theory stuff except for the end. The writer- photojournalist made an interesting statement. He stated that Area 51 is now somewhat void of highly secret black projects and these new projects have been moved to relatively unknown base in the Colorado Rockies called Michaels Air Force Base. He stated the reason is toxic waste polution of area 51 from 50 years of experimental development, and the high level of interest Area 51 is experiencing in the last 15 years due to aliens, the aurora project, etc. Being the skeptic I am, I tried to do some investigation via the internet on this suposed base. I can find nothing on Michaels Air Force base in Colorado. Can anyone help?

The bold highlight was mine, just to maybe poit to what is perhaps a very unsubtle clue.

Also I posted before about JCMinJapan's post on IgnoranceDenied.com which said:

Next time... We get to be on the other side of the fence!!!!!

Bearing that in mind then, JCMinJapan's reply to theshiv was:

ummm, this hunt forum was for a game.... Maybe this should be moved....

Again, the bold highlighting is my own, but it could be construed as something. It also appears now that, while typing up this post, JCMinJapan's reply has been removed, not edited but totally gone although the thread has been moved to Military & Government Facilities.

Who knows?
Just thought I'd mention it.

Jack

Did a google for michaels afb and came up with this......mean anything to anyone or is it one of 'those' sites?????

www.aliendave.com...

IS THERE A HIDDEN AMERICA? by ZEO / CANADA

6-MICHAELS AFB: (even further S.W. of Salt Lake City)

The landing site of America's military space shuttle. (Didn't know we had one, huh? Well, while NASA was ohing and ahing the public with the regular space shuttle launches, the military was up there... ) Yet, we now must wonder: Is it ours or Deseret's? (And is Deseret in control of America's military space program? The American Public sure isn't!) Moreover, Morton-Thiakol, the company that builds the space shuttles is based in Utah! So, what else is connected, here? Well, even worse, some have suggested that this is the spaceport for Kolob? (Well, the reports persist of some base in Utah where Space Aliens and humans are working together!)

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 09:00 PM
link   
Did anyone explain how DrJim has 28 posts in his profile but he has only posted 6 times? And 5 of those was in this thread.

Wheres the other 22 posts?

Are they in RATS? I dont think they can be because they moved it out of RATS so we should be able to see them all!!

Please someone explain this i might have missed something here completely.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:35 AM
link   
after i wrote that, a mod took it down,
"forgot to move it before the game started",
or somthing like that , i think the
"theshiv" post has nothing to do with the
game. it would seem that "theshiv" , was
a random post.

[edit on 10-9-2004 by Fiorina 161]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 01:59 AM
link   
just in case people miss them,we have got a few threads going to cover specific areas that we are working on

ranger

freedom of information act

anything more to gain from the document as a whole

the images

project red-web

the Haskins

DrJim's index and files

the coordinates

We should really start posting our ideas into these threads as this one is getting too long and cluttered,and people should start checking them out otherwise you may miss what are possibly important clues like Rangers latest post on this thread.

ranger

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I'm clueless and cheking out the posts by echoranger. He probably has nothing to do with all this and he'll probably be mad at me but hey, I'm trying to play!

He mentions working in a government/military department. (he says he saw G.W. Bush in a squadron base at 9/11)
He obviously knows a lot about aircraft (he mentions a YF-23 and F-16 in his posts. Which both look quite different from the photos)

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
I'm now trying to extract text messages from the "ufo chase" pictures in the first post with a jpeg-encoding program I found on the net.(cryptobola) The program requires a Passphrase which is at least 16 and at most 255 characters long. No idea if this will work or what the pass can be.

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by jedar

Originally posted by sanctum
This is the thread I was trying to find,
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Prob' nothing but worth a look. Sorry, if it's already been posted.

Sanc'.

Hmm the weird thing is most of the posts put up by echo"ranger" was edited clear the same day the game began 1-9-2004. I checked that one like 2 weeks ago. Can't remember what he said though. I Wonder if the Rings game was completed when he first started that thread.

[edit on 9-9-2004 by jedar]

Yeah, strangely enough, there's nothing left. Also, curiously, echoRanger is inactive since Sept 2nd, and Ranger426 is a new member: registered on Aug 27th. Maybe nothing, but...

Also Ranger426 posted for the first time in this thread on Sept 4th, page 7, and then the next day, on page 8, provides a link that brings us now to the not unknow Yahoo! page "Sorry this account has been terminated".

Then again, on Sept 5th, he gave another link that brings us to the same page "terminated" account (page 10). A bit later (page 12), he asks "who's the spook?" because the previous link gets to we know what...

Strangely enough, Ranger426 has now -70 ATS points, and has not posted anything since...

Since I'm not convinced that the rebuild document says "three numbers", but IMO rather "three members", we could just have to find the three members of the game...

And, Ranger426 is part of the game. Maybe he is the same person as echoRanger. Also, obviously, DrJim is another one. Maybe SO is the third one???

About DrJim, this post caught my interest: (bolds added by me)

Originally posted by DrJim
Simon queried me on my availability to respond here. I apologize for my inaction, since releasing these images, there has been some odd developments on our end.

I confess to not having the time to read the entire thread, but am amazed at the exceptional investigative thinking shown by many members. Here is an additional piece of the puzzle: www.abovetopsecret.com... (thank you for the directory Simon). The entire document contains enough information for a specific "Freedom of Information Act" request by a U.S. citizen for what seems to be a "Big Bend Incident Seven" (which is causing us to wonder about the first six). We're working with an associate to initiate this action.

We are still wondering what odd developments... Secondly, why does he give another piece of the puzzle that late? (which btw makes me thinks he implicitly admits that there is a puzzle to solve, would it be real or a game)

Then, I'm wondering what action he's talking about: the FOIA? Maybe by doing that, he could save us the ridicule and waste of time to FOIA ourselves for that. Or maybe the action is initiating the next part of the game: the document puzzle and the rest...

Next thing, on page 26, there is a message between posts that looks like the time of the rings game... (scroll to near bottom of the page)

It says "one of the four. who shall become one. one will become many. a captain of enlightenment". So, 4, 1 and many? Notice that in the filenames, there is no number higher than 7, so many could be 7. This gives 417!! Is there a link there?

One of my thoughts went to think about octal numbers. No number is higher than 7, so 333 in octal is 011 011 011 which is 219 in decimal. I don't see what it is now, but... 417 in octal is 100 001 111 which is in decimal 271. So, the coords could be read as 271/219. It doesn't help me so far but it may be a clue...

Who can think of anything else?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Sep, 10 2004 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ranger426
www.freewebs.com...
u guys dont search to good

Ranger posted this as a new thread. Has anyone seen it yet?

The info seems to repeat things we already knew, it has no links to the author. Maybe a red herring?

[edit on 10-9-2004 by frayed1]

top topics

<< 24  25  26    28  29  30 >>

join