It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:07 PM
link   
So we have two photos and a letter the we believe to be bogus right?
So now what, is there more, I also think the Mods are in this up to there ankles, head first,

And �SO� hasn�t been back since his last post of no info and he and Simon did �not say� it was not a game, anyway it�s getting us members to work together, I have to laugh at that for some reason I think there is an ulterior motive

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:18 PM
link   
This IS a game and the photos ARE fake and the documents are also FAKE

Iv had fun with this i knew all along it was a game,but it was extremely well thought out,if this was supposed to be real then other internet sites would have got onto this years ago and doing a google with big bend incident 7 comes out with nothing.

Iv had a good time and if this isnt the end of the game im still going to enjoy figuring out some of the puzzles its been funny looking at some members posts with things they said which got them angry.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
To be honest this is the best time I have ever had on here
Keep them coming.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
HEY!

Read the bottom part!!!

Thank you one and all!

The "Find The Rings" game has been a fantastic success. Our captains have united under their new domain, www.ignorancedenied.com... and are busy defining how their new discussion domain can add to the growing universe that is ATS.

We're already considering concepts for our next game/event/thing so keep your minds in shape as we prepare the details. We're planning to have at least two major events for our members each year. Sometimes the event will be very obvious, other times, part of the game itself will be digging deep and deciding what is the game, and what is not.

(a new game has begun. part of the game will be finding the game.)

We have done it!

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I think there may be more the pic below and story is # 6 at least thats what googel found, bu maybe it was part of the russ

environment.about.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>
and UFO Sighting Report
Date 3/16/04 location Big Bemd Mational Park . Texas. USA
www.ufoevidence.org...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah theres more notice it says part of the game will be finding the game,so we have done that part and weve done quite alot whilst confirming that this is a game.

Theres something about the first 6 this we must find out and has 2 meanings either 6 images that is not on the doc or has been blacked out or maybe the 6 other incidents i think we have to find all 6 documents related to big bang incidents,

But we really need to figure out what 417/333 means, because this is a big big clue as it says this will reveal 3 numbers which will be the resolution to this.

What can these numbers be coordinates for?

Map/some website.

Or maybe we have to wait until DrJim posts again with some more clues.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I have just finished reading all the pages. And i haven't even participated and this the most fun I have had on this site. Congrats to all of you who have figured it out so far. It is intriguing just to follow along. Hopefully there well be more.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Don't stop now people... a prize awaits (and you'll like it).

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by HUNT_ADMIN
Don't stop now people... a prize awaits (and you'll like it).

Do I get a prize for noticing and telling at least 20 people that this was a new game?
When this thread was only 1 page long?

My suspicion actualy started the moment Simon announced DrJim

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:39 PM
link   
well I 'm still in,
might as well be I do have some of the files and I hope others will stick with it 'cause' I know I haven't the brains to do it

Olivia

esther

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Sauron]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
On this thread, page 2, there are 2 copies of original pictures, their size reduced though. Zooming in, it is clear that there was nothing written at first. So indeed someone added that at a later time...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 10:58 PM
link   
I'm around, Sauron! I've been scouring BTS because this line from the message has me perplexed:
BTS____________________XXXXXXX

Why the blank space...why the 7 X's?

edit to add this about the message:

-the phrase "freelance action" is used three times
-authorized is spelled with a "z", but authorisation is spelled with an "s". Could it be that one of our friends in the UK worked on the message?

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Olivia]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   

TextDon't stop now people... a prize awaits (and you'll like it).

Is it over? Do they expect you to find more??

Amazing, the amount of 'resource' you guys have!

Don't know if it is important, but there is a "CraigHaskins.com" -mostly family pics, but his wife's name is D'ann.

On the same search for "craighaskins" a hit comes up for a resort in CA that has a 'testimonial' type e-mail from someone by that name from Aug. 2000. ( Cardinal Village Resort) His e-mail does not, however mention a UFO sighting - (LOL)

[edit on 5-9-2004 by frayed1]

[edit on 5-9-2004 by frayed1]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:04 AM
link   
I am currently working at trying to find a pattern in the file names, but so far unconclusively... Here is a table that shows that the names are composed all in the same way... Whenever a 2 digit number ends with 1, for instance, then the letters associated are 'qaz', and so on... But why are 54-63 missing?

11 21 31 41 51 71 qaz
12 22 32 42 52 72 wsx
13 23 33 43 53 73 edc
14 24 34 44 64 74 rfv
15 25 35 45 65 75 tgb
16 26 36 46 66 yhn
17 27 37 47 67 ujm

There must be something there, but I don't find it.

Edit:
some formatting

[edit on 6-9-2004 by SpookyVince]

[edit on 6-9-2004 by SpookyVince]

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:16 AM
link   
Think I've got something... Put the letters in rows rather that columns...

And here is...:

qwertyu
asdfghj
zxcvbnm

so 417/333 gives ram edc ???? Hmm that's not yet convincing...

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by SpookyVince

And here is...:

qwertyu
asdfghj
zxcvbnm

SpookyVince...you've got something else too...look at your keyboard
1234567= second row of keys below function keys
qwertyu= third row of keys
asdfghj= fourth row
zxcvbnm= fifth row

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Olivia

Originally posted by SpookyVince

And here is...:

qwertyu
asdfghj
zxcvbnm

SpookyVince...you've got something else too...look at your keyboard
1234567= second row of keys below function keys
qwertyu= third row of keys
asdfghj= fourth row
zxcvbnm= fifth row

Thanks for pointing that, but we still miss a sixth row then. I'll think about that... Still very puzzling... And I'm tired now (22 hrs awake) and I still got to go to work so I guess I'll think about that a bit later!

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
So, anyone mind summarizing what we know and what has yet to be deciphered/understood?

I just read this whole thread and it seems we hit a dead end, unless I missed something.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Woh! looks like I chose a silly time to bum out last night!
6 pages to read this morning.......

Just to confirm, the images definatly didn't have 'It's all just a game' on them, becasue I saved them to my computer yesterday afternoon (My English Afternoon!) and they didn't have them on then. The one of Ranger's site wouldn't have it because they weren't ready to confirm it was a game yet at that time.

What I find strange is figuring out if we were supposed to have all the pieces of the documnet yet or not? Though even if we weren't the admin may have just had to bypass that section of the game and were onto the next.

So our next trick is to find clues in the document......

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Just a couple of coincidences I've noticed since yestarday, not sure how relevant any of this is so bear with me as I'm probably barking.........

1....The original mountain photo that pantha found on pg2 was on Timmerca.com. If you goolge 'Timmerca+ufo' one of the results is a link to an ATS thread. This thread is 'Who Is Simon Gray?'. When you follow the link posted it takes you to an image on the Timmerca site that someone here uses as an avatar, not sure who.
2. While on the Timmerca site when you click the 'home' button it takes you to the 'military wanting to use his photos' page, not the home page.
3. I recieved an e-mail from Tim Gustafson, the guy who owns the Timmerca site and he could give me no more information on the military wanting to use his photo's other than the picture in question was not one of them, so maybe one of his other images is pertinent to all this, who knows????
In case you're wondering, I didn't mention ATS when asking him about this.
Again this is probably all nothing, but then again........

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join