posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:23 PM
So, trying to get all things clear from what we have now...
1. The original photos look fake, but again, look... It seems that there are some more, and the problem with the sky unblurred could be
explained by the pic that ranger (was it him?) found with the explosion and the fact that the explosion was willingfully removed from the pic, to
avoid panic probably.
2. The scanned secret document corresponds exactly as to what one would expect from a real secret summary of events. The "low" classification
(secret) seems, to me at least, surprising given the type of event, but...
3. Those two individuals, Craig and Anne Haskins are apparently the origin of the leak. They also have been contacted according to the document, and
their records shouldn't be found anymore also.
4. Tracking of the images should normally be carried out ("quiet scan", ie unofficial covert tracking), according to the document, even though the
AFOSI didn't give its authorization. According to D3 in the doc, servers hosting those pics should see their file system destroyed.
5. An action has been started to let the public know that the images are fake. This is exactly the kind of reaction to this type of things, if the
event is real. They want the public to believe that nothing such happened.
6. Paragraph E is particularly striking: "...it is believed within L9(?) AFOSI that the general revelation that ongoing engagements with hostile
extraterrestrials incursions will cause a level of undesirable response from the general public made aware of events such as this. Containment must be
aggressive and complete to avoid situation of public awareness." This suggests that this kind of events is not rare, and is kept highly secret.
So what? We could well be on a real secret affair now... And the reading of this text is quite something to make one wonder...
It would be interesting to know if DrJim knows those people Haskins, and for who, where, they were working (I believe they have probably been
dismissed now...). Also, it would be interesting to look for other incidents like this one, particularly then BBI1 to BBI6...