It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I need your help with two images

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:38 PM
link   
You beat me on that one kinglizard, though i'm close. I'm still working on it a bit. Did you notice that the directory given in link earlier is now containing only the top image?? All the rest is gone... Strange...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Im afraid I missed all the conversation and the discovery of the files until just now. Is someone working on assembling all the images that were collected form that directory before they were removed?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ahh notice after 17ujm there is no images until 21 then from 27 to 31 and so on,also there is no 1-10 but following the pattern there should be at 1-7 but there isnt?

JAK

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:52 PM
link   
I had a go at assembling the pieces.

Jack

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Nicely done, I just finished mine. Congrats! Quite interesting read I think...

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Well done Jack! Are there any more pieces that have yet to be assembled?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I think that 1-7 may be the photographic proof that Dr Jim Mentioned

link   
very well done JAK! I still had 10 pieces to find places for.
Thats my lot for today, I'm off to bed now, I'll look forward to checking out what everyone makes of this tomorrow.

link   
The pics look fake but other than that. The planes look like an F-16 or something like that.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Would it help or hinder to post the doc image inverted? Black background/white text. I'll ask that and then stay outta' the way.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

JAK

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Well done Jack! Are there any more pieces that have yet to be assembled?

Thanks, and no. I'm pretty sure that's all the pieces I got from the directory.

Jack

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:08 PM
link   
Well diga know whats funny is, if someone get a photo of a credible UFO out to the public what the LOL MIBs will do is Photoshop it and pump it out as well, and the public will pick up said picture, and say this is a hoax thus canceling the original when seen it will be a hoax as well phy-op 101

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:09 PM
link   
what are all these files you guys are talking about?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Yeah we definately have to find the 1-7 pics that should reveal the text that has been blanked out, also if you can work out the pattern of the file names we should be able to work out exactly what the filenames are called i tried and came out with 1qaz-85tgb.gif so theoretically the next one should be 2wsx-86rfv.gif and so on....
Hope you understand as this could be the key

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Der Kapitan
Would it help or hinder to post the doc image inverted? Black background/white text. I'll ask that and then stay outta' the way.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by Der Kapitan]

I inverted and despeckled the image.

btw Der Kapitan- Dont stay out of the way, this is just as much your game as it is ours.

[edit on 5-9-2004 by kinglizard]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:13 PM
link   
[edit on 10/2/2004 by esther]

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Where the hell have all the files gone? There is only the top part of the doc left? Whos been deleting them all?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:17 PM
link   
well are there links to the files or did they just make up the document?

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:19 PM
link   
Something is not right (write?) with the message header. Here's the top of a ALNAV message available from:

Message Example

RTAUZDKW RUCOSGG0023 2242100-UUUU--RHMFIUU.
ZNR UUUUU
R 112100Z AUG 04 PSN 843815K29
FM SECNAV WASHINGTON DC
TO ALNAV
BT
UNCLAS //N02300//
ALNAV 069/04
MSGID/GENADMIN/SECNAV WASHINGTON DC/-/AUG//

I dealt with message traffic everday while I was in the Navy (which included November 2000) and unless this message was sent through a system that didn't have to meet the standard requirements of message templates, something is up. Apologies to those who may already know this information, but I thought I'd share it.

1. The first item that caught my eye is that the message is deemed to be (R) Routine. Shouldn't a message dealing with "incidents, leaks, freelance action, hostile extraterrestrials, etc.) be a little more than routine?

2. The third line is way to short...there should be at least a Date Time Group and a classification tag after the RUFL0D9????

3. Where are the BT and NNNN after the Info addressee and after the last paragraph? I realize there is a "CT" and an "NNNS" listed, but if I had a dollar for every time I was called into work in the middle of the night because someone didn't put both the "BT" and "NNNN" in the message text, I'd be writing this message from my island home! The message system rejected messages that were not in the correct format, to include errors in placement and spelling of "BT" and "NNNN".

4. Last item that has me puzzled is the date at the bottom 177NOV2030. That's not the correct manner for a downgrade or declassification line and on a message of such importance, I doubt such a typo would have been permitted (seeing as the message was only routine, it should have been proofread.

Again, I apologize if this info is common knowledge to ATS members, but I'm fairly new and haven't seen message format discussed in my time here. It's also possible that this message was sent through a system that didn't require the items I've discussed above.

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 08:20 PM
link   
No they used to be in www.abovetopsecret.com... there was a good 40-50 images which i downloaded them all and even got them sent to me in zip file. They were all small images and these lot put them together to make the full document.

new topics

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join