It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A picture ATSr's will appreciate and/or find amusing

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:25 AM
link   

yay! figurezed it out!

IS this someone here on ATS??
edit on 3-11-2011 by Gwampo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:36 AM
link   
LOL nice. I would love to have that.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
HAHA! That's SkepticOverlord's ride!
2nd haha

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
haha. that's great !
I did a search on 411 for fun and there were a few Sheeple names but not many.
Probably a mod...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   
My money is on this being Alex Jones car

Great post S+F made my day.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
I'm jealous. I would love to have that as my license plate!

Though, that seems like an uber fancy car! S/He gave into the commercials they must have seen about that car.

Wait, I guess it's a VW. But still!
edit on 3-11-2011 by princessgrey because: 3rd line.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:05 AM
link   
reply to post by Gwampo

What are you implying? and what is it about the pic? is that a partial nude person in the window?..if so.. what is the purpose of putting this up,and saying could this be someone on ATS?

I don't get the implication ..and why it would even matter?

Please correct me.. if I am not seeing this picture correctly..and not understanding why you would start a thread with it?

ok..I get it..I didn't see the whole picture with the license plate till I clicked on the full view..

My apologies.. for totally not getting it..

a sheeple license plate.. and yes it could be someone from ATS..

edit on 3-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

The license plate! I didn't notice any naked people. But in the window it kind of looks like a man is hugging himself in the window. Wow.

Where is your head at that that's the first thing you notice, when front and center is the license plate.

Teehee.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey

The license plate! I didn't notice any naked people. But in the window it kind of looks like a man is hugging himself in the window. Wow.

Where is your head at that that's the first thing you notice, when front and center is the license plate.

Teehee.

because I didn't even see the license plate in the pic posted..I had to click on image and see full image..

I mostly saw what appears to be someone standing in the window with just panties on..thats why I was wondering..

I think there maybe a few more that wonder..before they realize it isn't the full image..

It clearly isn't front and center on the pic I see..can't even see part of the plate.. and what appears to be front and center is the window..?
edit on 3-11-2011 by gabby2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   
LOL i'm looking for this naked person too! I wouldn't doubt there might be but there are trees in front of the building in the distance, probably just looks like a person in a window.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gwampo
LOL i'm looking for this naked person too! I wouldn't doubt there might be but there are trees in front of the building in the distance, probably just looks like a person in a window.

It looks like someone could be standing in the window with just panties on to me.. (a shot from the thighs to the stomach..) ..but it is most likely an illusion .

I'm so sorry I didn't see the sliding bar on the bottom of the pic.. hopefully I am the only idiot who didn't bother to slide it over..

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:32 PM
link   

Slow down - it was a joke. Sheesh.

top topics

join