It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProudBird
reply to post by Epirus

You are exactly correct:

....is there a chance that vapor trails are more likely in the fall due to colder overall temperatures?

It is related to the general prevalence of the colder temps, and the higher relative humidity. Still and all, even in fall and winter, there will be periods of very cold, but dry air at altitude, thus no contrails in those regions on those days.

This applies, of course, to the northern hemisphere. Opposite down in the southern half of the globe.

edit on Fri 4 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

That makes sense to me. Thanks for explaining it clearly.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   
Here is a great home video from the Massive spraying of Chemtrails occurring across the United States today on November 3rd, 2011. This is what everyone is seeing today and what we see everyday: Chemtrails

About every three minutes one will fly by the opposite paralleled direction of the last one that fly by. That ain't no passenger plane, that's for sure. That thing just made a huge circle in about 30 seconds.

About 30 seconds in he zooms right in to the jet spraying the Chemicals. You can see them shoot right out.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Epirus
reply to post by dw31243

I live in the mid-west and have noticed these trails but I have noticed an increase in trails every fall since I was a kid. Call me crazy but is there a chance that vapor trails are more likely in the fall due to colder overall temperatures? I ask that in complete ignorance as I don't know the science behind con trails, it's just an observation. (Maybe it's not malevolent? just planes leaving exhaust trails?)
edit on 4-11-2011 by Epirus because: Clarity

Thats exactly it. Every fall, all the chemtrailers start posting about all the chemtrails they see. Its happened every year like clockwork. And each summer, the postings about chemtrails drastically drop off as the air is warmer.

For whatever reason, its hard for some of them to understand that colder air is more favorable for contrails to be prominent, even persisting. All one has to do is go look for all the chemtrail threads started here in the fall, then go back to the summer and see how many there are.

edit on 4-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny

Originally posted by Essan
OMG people have been flying in airliners over the USA. Quick, call the president! How could this possibly be allowed to happen? Millions will die now.........

Or, more seriously, why do people still believe in this silly hoax?
They are not chemtrails, they are contrails - and we know this because we've been studying them since long before you were born.

Funny that. An associate of mine delivers a large amount of titanium dioxide powder to airports. It's pumped from planes at various altitudes for what we have been unofficially told is "weather research".

Last time I Googled tioxide, it was described a chemical, albeit a benign one.

If you don't know why they are doing this, I suggest you buy some SPF50 cream and find some research on current solar activity and radiation levels

Funny that you mention sunscreen and TiO2 (Titanium dioxide):

Sunscreen and UV absorber
In cosmetic and skin care products, titanium dioxide is used as a pigment, sunscreen and a thickener. It is also used as a tattoo pigment and in styptic pencils. Titanium dioxide is produced in varying particle sizes, oil and water dispersible, and with varying coatings for the cosmetic industry. This pigment is used extensively in plastics and other applications for its UV resistant properties where it acts as a UV absorber, efficiently transforming destructive UV light energy into heat.
Titanium dioxide is found in almost every sunscreen with a physical blocker because of its high refractive index, its strong UV light absorbing capabilities and its resistance to discolouration under ultraviolet light. This advantage enhances its stability and ability to protect the skin from ultraviolet light. Sunscreens designed for infants or people with sensitive skin are often based on titanium dioxide and/or zinc oxide, as these mineral UV blockers are believed to cause less skin irritation than other UV absorbing chemicals. The titanium dioxide particles used in sunscreens have to be coated with silica or alumina, because titanium dioxide creates radicals in the photocatalytic reaction. These radicals are carcinogenic, and could damage the skin.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

About 30 seconds in he zooms right in to the jet spraying the Chemicals. You can see them shoot right out.

You probably mean about 17 seconds, or possibly at 45 seconds?

At 17 seconds there is a "zoom in" (which still isn't very close) that clearly shows a gap from the jet to the formation of the contrail behind it. That's one dead give-away that it is a contrail - because the water vapour coming hot out of the engine takes a fraction of a second to expand, cool down, and form ice - so it is invisible until it condenses into ice.

Any time you see an aircraft actually spraying anything like insecticide, herbicide, fire fighting or fuel dumping there is no such gap,

At 45 seconds there is a shot zoomed in of a plane coming straight at the camera - no gap is visible - but if there is a gap then it probably wouldn't be because it is fore-shortened by the plane coming at the camera - so the lack of a gap doesn't mean anything at all.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

If they were flying side by side at the same speed, the 20,000 ft one would go 9/10ths as far as the 18,000ft one.

Am I right? Am I?

In apparent size? Sure - if they are the same type of plane, flying in the same direction and not too far apart.

Otherwise they will look different due to different sizes or looking at different parts of the plane.

Which aircraft is higher? By how much?

The answer is here - about 3/4 down the page

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
It is the same every year so nothing to see here move alone.......

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Im going to find a post by someone on mmy FB list . They posted a youtube from a lady who connects the dots with Chemtrails and the new transhumanism the mad scientists are working on .. It blew my mind serverely . You need to take the time to watch it all as she goes through the make up of the trails to the diseases people are suffering from it and why only some maybe suffering from the Morgelleans as a form of rejection of the high tech bio nano particles self replicating in peoples bodies to virtually transform humans to a ,,,,,anyway Im going to go find the video and will be back .
transhumanism is the project with chemtrails

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Anusuia

I have found it . You really must watch it if you want to learn another darker side of the agenda .
www.youtube.com...
I dont know how to make the video appear . I tried . Please Help is needed .
edit on 4-11-2011 by Anusuia because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   
for those paranoid ones who are not lazy to read...

contrailscience.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   
We have the same situation here in Hamilton NJ, the sky was filled with sooo amny chentrails Thursday that it looked like the folks up there were playing tic-tac-toe !!!!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Im all for an open discussion about potential threats from the air, but as hard as some of the better pro Chemtrailers on here may work to put forward a coherent argument, with what they believe is evidence, it only takes a few videos to strip it right back to the nonsense that it is. Does anyone else find all these you tube videos actually pretty funny? Cameras pointing to the sky, voices exclaiming in wonderment thin g's like "look at this guy! He spraying four trails!" when I can clearly see a four engined airliner. I mean, seriously, I almost peed my pants, I wouldn't be one bit surprised to hear someone start praising the the big silver bird god above them, the ignorance in these videos is absolutely staggering.

edit on 4-11-2011 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   
Lawl chemtrails that's funny like the boogyman. I love these threads they just make my day.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by waynos

Does anyone else find all these you tube videos actually pretty funny? Cameras pointing to the sky, voices exclaiming in wonderment thin g's like "look at this guy! He spraying four trails!" when I can clearly see a four engined airliner.

Yep, looks like its time to cue this video up:

(This video gets played here every November the way "It's A Wonderful Life" gets played at Christmas.)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:50 AM
link   

White Bluff, TN 11/2/11 then the next morning it rained like h*ll. No doubt they are spraying this crap before a good rain. They want whatever it is they are spraying to get good and in the ground (maybe the water). Anyway, someone posted a link to a patent the other day but I can't remember the thread so here is the link:

Chemtrail Patent

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:35 AM
link   
reply to post by spokaneman1983

White Bluff, TN 11/2/11 then the next morning it rained like h*ll.

Right, now put the pieces together... contrails form when the air gets cold, which means that a low pressure front is moving in, and the next day... it rains. Hmmmm... see the pattern?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Your condescending remark requires a response.

You need to put the piece together .

Buy yourself a Atlas.

White Bluff, TN is NOT under a Flight Path of Normal Usage.

When White Bluff, TN gets Chemtrails it is ON purpose.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Pretty odd considering it has changed and I live in IOWA.

Same old same old here

I noticed a grid of trails a few weeks ago and knew it was by design, not planes randomly crossing paths. We only see few planes per day but this involved a good dozen. I was on my work break and my crew was like WTF when I noticed.

So yeah while your prediction is not precise I cant help but wonder
edit on 4-11-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Witness2008 has identified a real issue when it comes to all Chemtrail threads.

The debunker’s dedication is admirable.

One debunker has been posting a reply about every thirty minutes for 14 hours straight, another for 10 hours straight. Of course never anything new just the same old stuff about how the Chemtrails believer is delusional. You know I am right , your are wrong, but their dedication is to be admired.

For the life of me I cannot understand why they care so much.

So what if some of us believe that Chemtrails are occurring, I mean seriously why does it bother them so badly.

I find it very strange behavior to stay on the internet 10 to 14 hours straight trying to convince others that they are incorrect.

If you find that you do not believe that Chemtrails are occurring, well that just fine, say your piece, present your argument ( without condescending personal attacks ) and move on, that is how Normal people respond.

However, when you are blogging 10 to 14 hours straight, just repeating yourself, this behavior becomes outside the Norm, making it abnormal behavior.

How about it guys, can someone explain to me Why ?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Wow, that is one of the more convincing videos I've seen. First, it shows the ordinary contrail, which I thought was the supposed chemtrail. But then, on top of that contrail, a new, sloppier trail starts forming out of the blue. This is much more convincing than images of contrails in the sky.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join