It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243
Here is my exhibit B.

I hate Internet Trolls as much as I hate Chemtrails.

Chemtrails over Tennessee on November 2nd 2011

I think the trolls are the chemtrailers. They post the same discredited photos over and over, disregard any and all science, cling to an unproven belief like it was some kind of religion, and accuse anyone who disagrees as part of the conspiracy and that they are paid government agents.

Here is an example. How many times is that photo of the 777 interior with the water barrels, reposted as chemtrail evidence? Its been explained dozens and dozens of times, but it continually gets reposted as some kind of chemtrail plane.

And when you do explain what it is, and give proof, instead of a "Thank you", usually either you get called names or ignored. That 777 interior shot was taken from airliners.net, the copyright info was stripped off, and it just gets posted here all the time, just to promote the conspiracy. Was that not a bit dishonest when the name of the photographer and all the info was stripped off? How come chemtrailers do not post the real photo with all the information? Oh yeah, it rather discredits chemtrails.

Same with the KC-10 video. No matter how many times you explain what is going on, and how they are not spray nozzles, again they disregard it all and cling to hope that it is a sprayplane.

Another example - Chemtrailers claiming that aluminum and barium compound are not natural, when basic science says otherwise.

It is peculiar about chemtrailers and most conspiracy theorists. You can bring facts and science to bear, but you get vitriol in return, instead of an acknowledgement.
edit on 3-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
reply to post by ProudBird

What you have stated is certainly a possibility...but I was there....I know apathy when I see it.

It is more than just a possibility that colder air helps contrails persist. But if you think fall and winter cold air is part of the conspiracy, then its no wonder how little chemtrailers understand about weather and aviation

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Huba Huba Huba once again I say.. There are 2 kinds of science, The first is the kind that people read about from the past that was recorded and talked about. ( Opinions past ) The second is the kind that is being observed now and recored and talked about. ( opinions present ) <

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
chemtrails are not real; it's all in you head silly. phage said so.....lol

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by CherubBaby
Huba Huba Huba once again I say.. There are 2 kinds of science, The first is the kind that people read about from the past that was recorded and talked about. ( Opinions past ) The second is the kind that is being observed now and recored and talked about. ( opinions present ) <

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DrumminDude

Here....quoted only a portion of the over-all ad hominem and childish attack:

I DARE YOU TO POST PICTURES OF THESE PATTERNS FROM 20 TO 30 YEARS AGO IF THEY WERE "NORMAL WEATHER PATTERN CHANGES" AND GUESS WHAT MORON....YOU CAN'T AND WON'T BE ABLE TO POST THOSE PICS BECAUSE THEY DON'T EXIST.

I can do you better than that. You asked for "20 TO 30 YEARS"?? How about more than 66?:

CONTRAIL images from World War 2

Enjoy.....oh, and you might want to go back to studying some science in school, if you have the chance. Those who seek to better their educations eventually become better useful members of civilized society.

edit on Thu 3 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Essan
OMG people have been flying in airliners over the USA. Quick, call the president! How could this possibly be allowed to happen? Millions will die now.........

Or, more seriously, why do people still believe in this silly hoax?
They are not chemtrails, they are contrails - and we know this because we've been studying them since long before you were born.

Funny that. An associate of mine delivers a large amount of titanium dioxide powder to airports. It's pumped from planes at various altitudes for what we have been unofficially told is "weather research".

Last time I Googled tioxide, it was described a chemical, albeit a benign one.

If you don't know why they are doing this, I suggest you buy some SPF50 cream and find some research on current solar activity and radiation levels

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

Proof.

An associate of mine delivers a large amount of titanium dioxide powder to airports. It's pumped from planes at various altitudes for what we have been unofficially told is "weather research".

Since it's such an incredible assertion.....in my four decades of aviation experience I have never seen any such activity.....

SO, an incredible claim demands incredible, and impeccable proof.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by lostjohnny

OMG people have been flying in airliners over the USA. Quick, call the president! How could this possibly be allowed to happen? Millions will die now.........

They are not chemtrails, they are contrails - and we know this because we've been studying them since long before you were born.

Funny that. An associate of mine delivers a large amount of titanium dioxide powder to airports. It's pumped from planes at various altitudes for what we have been unofficially told is "weather research".

If you don't know why they are doing this, I suggest you buy some SPF50 cream and find some research on current solar activity and radiation levels

Uh huh..sure....I will file that one away with the many other claims that have been made, with zero proof.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Well in spite of a lot of cirrus clouds laced with petroleum pollution from airplanes
we were able to go out, get a little Vitamin D, harvest some food.
It was windy, blew the contrails away in a reasonable amount of time.
It was better then other days, when the wind currents linger, and we
have to deal with contrail pollution all day.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Uneducated and uninformed/ lazy reactionary people swear by "chemtrails". It is BS.

Take a few minutes of your paranoid life and do ACTUAL research.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
here's a vid i took a couple days ago. jump to 40 seconds and you can watch one spraying 4 lines.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Do a search on skin cancer trends over the past two decades.

That's all the proof you need.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by lostjohnny

Titanium oxide is used in a multitude of industries, and has been ascertained to be no risk to Human health in such applications.

It is used in make-up, for cripe's sakes!!!

And, sunblocks....stuff that people put on their skin. SO....if there is something that's been overlooked by the medical community as a causal relationship to this stuff, and skin cancer, then by all means, publish your professional research and make a fortune for yourself, and be a hero.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by firepilot

I enjoy reading your posts.

I had to visit the Geo Forum again

I would like to add that I live in the midwest, as you probably know by now........As a hardened "troll agent"(that we(I) have become) I enjoy looking up at the contrails
It makes me smile for some odd reason.......I can thank the chemmies for that
sorry if I offended anyone

I am kind of thankful that I have done my research and took my own pictures, cross reference relative humidity, air traffic corridors, hell I even look at the jet stream. Because of this I can come to a conclusion that makes sense, have data to back myself up, and not have to worry about some hardcore pilot dumping sh&t all over me.

I still like to come by and visit, just mainly to read some of the outlandish claims.

Midwest report........................ Humidity is 100% and raining. We are not in a drought. I do not think the gov't would spend the dough to make it rain..............or whatever,or whoever interprets the definition differently.

Storm systems take a while to completely roll in and atmospheric conditions play a direct role in persistant contrails
just for the one's who say otherwise..............

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

.....and you can watch one spraying 4 lines.

Because, the jet has four engines.

Here's just a few views from a pilots' perspective:

edit on Thu 3 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Ok... I lied. I came back. I haven't read anything else since my last visit, however.

Popped in to post pictures of this afternoon's skies. (I know! It's not even Tuesday... or evening!)

Anywho, I live at about 8000 feet and it's a bit chilly today.

The first 3 pictures I'm pretty much facing the sun straight on. I turned a bit right (or west) on the third one. Hard to aim, cause I can't really look at what I'm shooting.

This last pic is me with my back towards the sun. I took this one to show how the rest of the skies (where no planes have been... recently) have lots of seemingly natural cloud formations today.

Now, while part of me believes that the government may have ill-intent with our skies, I don't think these particular __-trails are necessarily of the malevolent kind.

Why? You ask. Shoot- I dunno. Call it a feeling. But THIS time... cause seems natural.

Enjoy!

Also: You can view the pics larger (I think) in my account. I uploaded some first that were just huge. Used PicResize to make them more viewable.

Edit to add: K. :-) Just went back through and read what I'd missed. I'm glad I have happiness in my life. Like whoa.

And to the two or three that pointed out the weather to me... um... DUH! The Tuesday night happenings were 'happening' during the summer, which is mostly why I found it odd (and asked the handy-dandy internet minds about it then). Just because I don't post all my credentials in every post, doesn't mean they don't exist. It certainly could... but it doesn't... this time.

Good day to all ya'all!

edit on 3/11/11 by ElizaAshdene because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by firepilot

Originally posted by lostjohnny

Uh huh..sure....I will file that one away with the many other claims that have been made, with zero proof.

Even if I emailed you an invoice you wouldn't believe it.

You should look at changes to plant life, soil quality, microbes, mosses, algae, ecosystems, your skin and the air composition.

It's all changing at a rapid rate, and naturally, some people are worried.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
It is so easy do determine those man made
cirrus clouds with airplane pollution in them.
They are always straight, stretching for miles.
Mother nature never uses straight lines.
Even 2 graders in school are taught this.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Gmoneycricket because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join