It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

Nope.

We did it with success in Viet Nam, we sign a treaty with Russia in 1975 cornering our efforts in weather modification.......

You are talking about something completely different. Activities to induce local heavy rain and downpours have NOTHING, at all, to do with contrails.

.... and the Air Force has publicly stated “We will OWN the weather by 2025.

That old canard again? Has been thoroughly explained as taken completely out of context.

HERE: Read this post, it explains it fully ---
www.abovetopsecret.com...

"It was just a thesis (i.e. basically an academic paper), speculating what might happen in the field of weather control used as a weapon."

Ionosphere heaters have the ability to influence the jet stream.

Bull puckey. The ionosphere is a region of our atmosphere that start at about 85 km above the surface!! (Look it up....it's science).

The Jet Stream is in the stratosphere.....no where near that 85 km height!

Rain droplets form around a nucleus....

Finally, a factoid!

.... so we could even spray dirt dust into the air....

You've described "cloud seeding", which has been known about for about a century, now. And,not "dust", other particulates are used....and NO! Not aluminium. :shk:

Aluminum is used only because the ionosphere heaters have the ability to charge these particles making them more efficient attractors.

Nonsense, again. Instead of just spouting the usual pseudo-science nonsense that you've read, why not check the veracity of their claims? Because, again with the *ionosphere*? And, the statement above makes absolutely no sense in any case.......

So, the science is sound, we have used it in the past...

No, this is not correct. It is part of the cross-over silliness that the HAARP *conspiracy* people bring, trying to tie two fallacious concepts (the imaginary *destructive power* of HAARP, and the imaginary "chem"trails).

edit on Thu 3 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Here's a little reality check:

www.usairnet.com...

At the altitude those contrails are forming, the wind is blowing at 75 MPH. That means in just a couple of hours, planes flying along THE EXACTLY SAME ROUTE can have been blown to cover 150 miles of sky.

So there's no need for planes to fly in a grid pattern. Just a few planes flying the same route will leave a huge area of parallel lines. The photos in the OP show some trails that look an hour or two old.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

I do not need a diagram for Chemtrails.

Here is the complete video of Chemtrails over Crawfordsville Indiana on November 2nd, 2011. Notice how they spray all those lines and it blocks out the sun.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

LOL....Those are more normal contrails.

Notice how they spray all those lines and it blocks out the sun.

And, this is one of the most ignorant claims ever to be made, in this topic.

If you could instantly move just 200 miles in any direction to another point on the Earth's surface, then guess what? Those contrails are no longer "blocking the Sun".....it is all about a point-of-view!!

Clouds move across the Earth's surface, carried with the prevailing winds. Contrails are a form of cloud. Contrails also drift with the wind.

The Earth is constantly rotating. As result, the Sun's apparent motion across the sky. School children understand this basic concept of perspective!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I'm posting to help get this bumped up to front page... just to tick off the people who 'say' they don't want that to happen, but are contributing more and more and more. (This will be my only post in here. How many have YOU added?)

Isn't that one way for a thread to get bumped? Number of posts? Silly silly people you are.

And for the record.... where I live there has been a considerable increase in ___-trails. And generally late on Tuesday evenings. I guess in the middle of the mountains of no where there must just be an increase in people flying from here to there... on a Tuesday... after 9pm. That way, by 11:30pm or so there is no moon, no stars, only a fuzzy haze. AND THEN- morning showers. Neat. :-)

I'm not picking sides here... but even if you have lots of info on bananas and tons of sources to back them up, if we're talking about rambutans (exotic fruit, not widely known) you just look like a lunatic who loves bananas. See what I'm getting at here?

Also, I find a good stroking of the ego will get you more flies than the route the threads always end up taking.

For example, I myself, have had ___-trail questions and as long as I pretend to be completely ignorant to... everything- the people that are normally mean, answered my questions with no snarky comments. :-)

Unfortunately most people won't concede to anything, even if it means getting more knowledge.

I do what I gotta do.

Namaste, ya'all

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by JAY1980

Sorry man I don't believe everything I read on the internet... I beleive what I see with my own eyes. When there are 2 planes that appear to be the same altitude traveling the same direction and one leaves a trail and the other one doesen't it makes me wonder. Why would one leave a trail and the other doesn't?

different atmospheric conditions in 2 parts of the sky.

Look at a cloud - it has an edge - outside the cloud the conditions are not suitable for formation of clouds. Inside hte cloud they are suitable - how far from outside to inside? 100 feet??

Why have the skys been clear for a month now but when homeland security conducted there disaster training here the sky looked like a checker board then the next day the typical commercial aircraft and no trails...

If you do not believe everything you read on the internet why do you believe conspiracy theories??

Here's today's contrail forecastfor the USA - the forecast is based upon atmospheric conditions - not whether HAARP needs to create an earthquake or Homeland Security has an exercise running or whatever else:

edit on 3-11-2011 by Aloysius the Gaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I do not need a diagram for Chemtrails.

Here is the complete video of Chemtrails over Crawfordsville Indiana on November 2nd, 2011. Notice how they spray all those lines and it blocks out the sun.

Indeed. Why do you suppose there would be so many airplanes flying over a town that is in a direct line between Indianapolis and Chicago? Try going to this website and start clicking on all the little red airplanes. It will display their flight paths. Notice anything?

planefinder.net...
edit on 3-11-2011 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
And for the record.... where I live there has been a considerable increase in ___-trails. And generally late on Tuesday evenings. I guess in the middle of the mountains of no where there must just be an increase in people flying from here to there... on a Tuesday... after 9pm. That way, by 11:30pm or so there is no moon, no stars, only a fuzzy haze. AND THEN- morning showers. Neat. :-)

Nah - it's jsut getting colder in the nthn hemisphere as winter approaches, so the conditions for contrails are becoming more common.

It's an annual right of passage for chemtrail believers to start complaining more when winter approaches - because there ARE more contrails!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Nah - it's jsut getting colder in the nthn hemisphere as winter approaches, so the conditions for contrails are becoming more common.

It's an annual right of passage for chemtrail believers to start complaining more when winter approaches - because there ARE more contrails!

Thanks for reminding me about this old thread, as valid now as it was a year ago:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ElizaAshdene
I

This happens every year, and has been evident on chemtrail sites from the very beginning.

Summer, the reports of chemtrails drastically decrease, and the amount of posting activity drops off as well. Then, as fall hits and cold fronts come, the amount of people reporting "chemtrails" greatly increases, and goes that way all winter.

The reason for more contrails appearing in the winter and fall, and then decreasing in late spring through summer, well I am sure you can figure this one out.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
There were massive amounts of chemtrails over NE Ohio the past three days. Yesterday my coworkers and I watched F-16s fly over shortly after another round of chemtrails. Very odd to see fighter jets in the skies here.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamAbeliever
There were massive amounts of chemtrails over NE Ohio the past three days. Yesterday my coworkers and I watched F-16s fly over shortly after another round of chemtrails. Very odd to see fighter jets in the skies here.

Is it better if the F-16s stay on the ground?

And no, they are not uncommon in the skies of Ohio. The Ohio Air National Guard flies F-16s.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Last week there was a huge (condensation trail) over downtown Seattle.....it was never mentioned in the press....and anyone else who noticed...didn't seem to care.

I was arriving home from an errand.....and looked up and there it was....I mentioned it to the people standing around me....and they looked at me as if I was crazy.....they were a crowd full of apathy.

edit on 3-11-2011 by caladonea because: c

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Been under attack in uk also

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

.....they were a crowd full of apathy.

Or, did it not occur to you that they were in fact a "crowd full of" intelligence and education? A "crowd" of people who understood the science of contrails? And, using that intellect and life experience and knowledge, find the notion of "chem"trails just as absurd as all other educated people?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Wow...just wow

Okay, here is question. Since the colder the air is, the better for a contrail to be prominent and persist, do you think that cold fronts and colder air are part of the chemtrail conspiracy?
edit on 3-11-2011 by firepilot because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Here is my exhibit B.

I hate Internet Trolls as much as I hate Chemtrails.

Chemtrails over Tennessee on November 2nd 2011

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

What you have stated is certainly a possibility...but I was there....I know apathy when I see it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

I hate Internet Trolls as much as I hate Chemtrails.

Well....you see, "Internet Trolls" do in fact, exist.

"Chemtrails" do not.

So, you can now cut your "hate" in half.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by caladonea

Last week there was a huge chemtrail over downtown Seattle.....it was never mentioned in the press....and anyone else who noticed...didn't seem to care.

This is what happens when the media pick up on a contrail:

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join