learn more

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Witness2008

Purely because, while there may be a 'technical' link, that is not what people are seeing and reporting, and calling "chemtrails" is it?. There is no trail from these activities, at least not one you could see from the ground, even if it wasn't obscured by the cloud they are seeding (which must be there already). It dilutes the discussion to meaninglessness

Also, because rain comes from cumulus type clouds that are far lower than cirrus and that cirrus clouds do not descend and never rain, it is clear that the white "chemtrails" left by jets among the cirrus clouds, or in clear skies, are not related to that activity.

In the document you linked it also talks about release in Low Earth Orbit, again, this is not something that is going to be happening with jet aircraft..

As a consequence of this game of 'switcheroo' between explanations , any debate there might be to be had about cloud seeding, or climate change alleviation attempts, gets swamped by yet more and more photos of normal, if heavily populated skies and the justification of "they must be chemtrails because we know about cloud seeding" type arguments

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Please see the post above your original post to me, I edited it to add some more insight and info concerning the origins and history of chemtrails.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

No evidence for something indicates it probably does not exist. (assuming it's existence would create evidence).

And it is a logical construct called evidence of absence.

As Uncinus alluded to in his bracket comment - if there WOULD/SHOULD be evidence from "something", then it is reasonable to take the lack of such evidence as indicating that the "something" is not there.

So what sort of evidence SHOULD there be from chemtrails? I guess it depends on exactly which version of the chemtrail myth you believe, but here's some that occur to me:

1/ air samples with unusual materials in them
2/ evidence of unusual aircraft operations
3/ evidence of some sort of material that is loaded into aircraft in some manner - mixed with fuel, or tankered or however else you think it might be achieved
4/ whistleblowers - people willing to provide cross-examinable evidence about the activity
5/ documents - aircraft operating documents such as weight and balance sheets showing provision for something other than their normal loads, maintenance manuals, operating manuals, training manuals, payments to chemical companies, payments to airlines to carry it out, or to pilots as "hush money or something along those lines

There may be more - those are just one ones I think would be obvious.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
I wish that the pictures could better describe how impressive these contrails looked in the sky. Also, you may note the odd travel paths of the contrails that criss cross, up and down. I do not recall ever seeing contrails formed with such sharp angles. Most planes I see or contrails I see are mostly in a straight or slightly curved, but not what seems to be sharply angled.

ok, I have the images uploaded and I am posting them now...

and the 2nd one, although it isn't much different from the 1st:

edit on 4-11-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

As I mentioned earlier, in the above post, I will continue to monitor the skies for any contrails that seem to be out of the ordinary for this time of year, from my geographic location, and with very similar weather conditions.

It didn't take long to find a day with very clear skies and extremely similar weather conditions. I took several photos today for comparison. I will post them in just a ouple moments, once I get them off my phone and into my ATS account.

Please be patient and I will have them uploaded shortly...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Here are the images from my camera, taken just a few minutes ago. I am not claiming these are or are not chemtrails. What I am pointing out is the fact that they are not common for this area, regardles of weather conditions, time of day, or time of year.

I don't know enough about any factual information or generally accepted appearance and actions of alleged chemtrails.

Here are the images:

As you can see, there is absolutely no contrails, there is not even clouds in the sky. The sky has looked like this all day today. This weather conditions earlier in the week, the day when the original pictures were taken, were nearly identical to the conditions today. The difference is that the contrails were everywhere and did not dissipate. They actually spread out, wider and wider, eventually covering the entire sky and rendering the weather conditions as overcast skies. Could they possibly be weather modification?

Anyway, I said I would post pics again, when the conditions were similar - today they are similar, but missing the contrails as viewed in original pictures.

edit on 5-11-2011 by esteay812 because: correcting grammer and tyops

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
It's great to see someone documenting this! Even today, from Elgin IL (Near Chicago), I couldnt help but notice the rows and crosses formed by the dripping streams of aerosol.

I saw something in a few of them I had not seen before as well. In a few places they appeared to have criss-crossed eachother, (the parallel lines from one plane, two engines.)
I actually stopped and looked at it for a while it was so strange. I could still see the plane off in the far distance. Clearly it was a commercial airliner, not a fighter jet dooing barrel rolls

Then, I get home tonight and I am suprised to read that we may expect to see the northern lights tonight, through the weekend!
I wonder if they might be stepping up the chemtrailing a bit to blurr our view of it, or even make and attempt to tamper with it?

About the weather modification thing... absolutely possible. Good post!

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Aqualung2012

I agree with you, it is nice to see an effort at documentation.

Isn't it wild how the trails look when they are so defined and criss crossing each other? Hope they aren't killing us, but they are neat looking for sure - I guess it is a bad thing if you are a naturalist and it upsets you that you will probably never be able to see the sky without some type of technolgical pollution

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

It's great to see someone documenting this!

You may re-think that sentiment, if you care to go back and read more of this thread, and the scientific contributions.

You can also use these as primers:

Contrail Science

What Is a Contrail, and How Does It Form?

"What Is a Contrail", by Sawyer Aviaiton

Snppet:

...."If contrails contained an unnatural substance then they would be seen every day, but they are absent on many dry days in Arizona. Similar to how you can see your breath on a cold day, contrails are condensed water vapor from jet engine exhaust.

It doesn’t take much to realize that jet engine exhaust is extremely hot during flight, reaching temperatures of 620 °C – 1,000 °C (comparable to the temperatures inside a crematorium). This temperature will incinerate any biological substance and reduce most chemical substance to ash."

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Then, I get home tonight and I am suprised to read that we may expect to see the northern lights tonight, through the weekend!
I wonder if they might be stepping up the chemtrailing a bit to blurr our view of it, or even make and attempt to tamper with it?

The Aurora Borealis, or so-called "Northern Lights" do not occur in our atmosphere..... they are charged particles, ions, that are being affected by Earth's magnetic fields, and are far above the atmosphere. So, the notion of anything like cirrus clouds (which is all that a contrail is) being able to "tamper with" them is not plausible.

Further, the presence of the contrails is simply "bad luck" in this case....but, usually contrails aren't that "thick" anyhow. So, for those who wish to get this rare view from your latitudes, you have to blame Mother Nature if it clouds up more, and you miss the *show*.. The displays may keep being active for some time though, and will again with another burst from the Sun in future. So, since weather conditions are always changing, you should get another chance to see them one day.

edit on Sat 5 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

This weather conditions earlier in the week, the day when the original pictures were taken, were nearly identical to the conditions today. The difference is that the contrails were everywhere and did not dissipate

The weather at ground level may have been near identical........what where the weather conditions at 37000 feet on the respective days?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by waynos

First denial of any activity of dispersing metal oxides into our skies, then when a scientific study discussing the possibility is posted for all to read, you change the height of the bar.

You know what.... I will never change how you think, nor will you change how I think. The important thing for you to do however is to influence folks that are beginning to see the obvious. Most folks don't have any absolutes...you certainly don't, although your pretense is that you do.

There is a growing number of rational, intelligent folks that can figure out what it is they are seeing with out you or any one else talking to them as if they are helpless imbeciles.

edit on 5-11-2011 by Witness2008 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by esteay812
As you can see, from the external site text above, chemtrails were most definitely being discussed prior to the late 1990's.

Well, if you define those things as chemtrails, then yes they were. But the real question is if there is any evidence that those things are going on. Then if there is, then is there evidence that the long white trails that resemble contrails have anything to do with it.

I could show you patents for anti-gravity flying saucers. It does not mean they exist.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

First denial of any activity of dispersing metal oxides into our skies, then when a scientific study discussing the possibility is posted for all to read, you change the height of the bar.

Well then....explain to this "imbecile" just how it can be assured, in your mind, that if some "metal oxides" were "dispersed" into our skies, that such a release and dispersal pattern wold look exactly like what we already know normal contrails look like?

And, we already see normal contrails behave in the same ways they have since the first time aviation advanced to the point of flying high enough for them to be a factor?

And, normal contrails behave exactly the same as their cousins, cirrus clouds?

Explain, because this "imbecile" here wishes to know how another person can have such certitude......

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Sorry, I don't get how I am changing the height of the bar at all? Are you saying that these processes ARE the same thing as the long white trails that I say are contrails that we are getting pictures posted of?

Please explain how that is the case? How does one cloud seed in a clear sky, how does one create rain among cirrus clouds, what convinces you that metal oxide trails look exactly the same as contrails. that sort of thing.

Also, what is it exactly that determines to you what is a chemtrail and what is a contrail?

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Uncinus

Is there any evidence that chemtrails exist now? How would no evidence for either time period dis credit one and credit the other?

The term - chemtrail - may have been coined in the late 90's by the majority of conspiracy theorist, but it is not an invented word and the theories regarding chemicals in contrails did not magically appear without previous speculation.

Also, if you do not define those elements as chemtrails, what do you believe chemtrails are made up of?

Patents for anti gravity do not prove existence of such a machine, nor do they disprove it

My point is not that there are patents for such chemical dispersion units and formulas. The point is that chemtrails, chemical disperion units, and chemical formulas were indeed talked about and development may have occured before the late 1990's

Couldn't chemtrails contain many varying ingredients, depending on the desired effect of the chemicals relative to each individual flight?
edit on 5-11-2011 by esteay812 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Do you really believe that there is nothing to the chemtrail idea? It's all just regular old contrails right?

....Just these particular ones tend to linger, start and stop randomly, form in globules and criss cross eachother midstream. Are we also to believe that these streams may occour one day and not again on a virtually identical one? Is that honestly what you think when you look up at them?

I think there is more to it. Granted I cannot funnel it down into a specific motive, I do sense something dubious in a massive secret program to dump unnatural material into our atmosphere.

That's my opinion. I won't accept that nicely wrapped response.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Glad to you see that you are looking up.

Today in Chicago, IL. Once again, they sprayed. This has been going on all week.

Get up right at sunrise and you can see the planes coming in fleets of one-after-another. I saw the first plane at 8:00 am. It was flying North with a normal con-trail then it made a 60 degree turn to North West and began spraying a Chemtrail for about 3 minutes then switched back to a normal contrail.

Through out the day you could see usually a fleet of 3 chemtrail planes trailing each other at about 100 miles apart. They would spray at certain locating and keep flying. And... no they were not con-trails when they turn the Chemtrails on and off.

By the end of the day it was another "white-out".

Check the Lance MODIS Pictures for the "white-out"

Isn't 6 days of Chemtrail spraying enough for these guys?

edit on 5-11-2011 by dw31243 because: Spelling

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by esteay812

If I may give my view. the term chemtrail was coined in the 90's by specifically FOR aircraft contrails in order to promote fear and make money out of the uninformed, an example of which is chembuster, which can be found easily.

With the lie having taken a firm hold, chemtrail believers are now casting the net wider to pull in other activities which can be loosely termed chemtrails in retrospect to 'prove' the original lie. The fact that these other things were always in the open and are decades old is of no consequence.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

Check the Lance MODIS Pictures for the "white-out"

Isn't 6 days of Chemtrail spraying enough for these guys?

LOL! Really, because the image from MODIS is of clouds.

Say, ever bothered to research the relative humidity and temperature trends for that area, in the last 6 days?? Checked the weather forecasting sites? Anything, at all to better educate??

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Here is an idea for the Con-trail believers.

When you see a plane making a Con-trail that is turned on/off, persists for hours, and spreads out making a huge haze that blocks the sun. Try looking up those flights on flightaware.com.

Take pictures of the planes, making the so called Con-trails [Chemtrails to us], that we post pictures of and then post the picture with the flight information. If they are so called normal planes, as you say, they will be on flightaware.com

I have tried tracking the planes that I see spray and the flights do not show up. Hum?

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22  23 >>

join