It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Massive Chemtrail Attack: Midwest

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by ProudBird

Yep again.

Thanks for contributing your opinion again.

WRONG. This is obviously silly, as anyone who knows science can understand.

Anyone who knows science probably also has the innovation to want to scientifically change the weather. It's quite obvious you would be of no help to an entity that wants to study and manipulate the Earth's weather.

(But, you actually know this already, don't you? Why troll here? What is your payoff?)

Surely .... you were referring to yourself.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

When there are 2 planes that appear to be the same altitude traveling the same direction and one leaves a trail and the other one doesen't it makes me wonder. Why would one leave a trail and the other doesn't?

Those two jets may "appear" to be at same altitude ..... but, note the term "appear". Even an altitude difference of 1,000 feet can make a difference in whether a contrail will form or not.....and when jets are up at 35,000 feet you tell just by "eyeballing" the airplanes their different altitudes, viewing from the ground.

Think about it....35,000 feet is nearly 7 miles away!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
reply to post by Essan

It would be amazing if normal cirrus clouds could repeatable form a perfect “X” shape or a classic tic tac toe pattern, Yes that would be amazing.

Are you being deliberately obtuse?

Why would you be so concerned that people do recognize that cirrus clouds DO NOT come from a plane ?

Natural cirrus clouds do not come from aircraft and therefore do not form patterns following aircraft flight paths. Aircraft engines produce manmade cirrus clouds which do form patterns following aircraft flight paths. Though sometimes, the latter can begin to look like the former over time such that it takes an expert to tell for sure which are natural and which manmade.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:16 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Personal attack is a clear sign that your own argument is WEAK.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by brokedown

It would be amazing if normal cirrus clouds could repeatable form a perfect “X” shape or a classic tic tac toe pattern, Yes that would be amazing.

But contrails that form the seed of normal cirrus clouds do make a checkerboard pattern because airplanes follow prescribed flight lanes.

So believe what you wish, it makes no difference to me.

We're not the ones afraid of clouds.

Why would you be so concerned that people do recognize that cirrus clouds DO NOT come from a plane ?

Because any moment now there will be dozens of chemtrail believers joining this thread to say how they saw a "chemtrail" grow until the whole sky was covered with clouds. Those clouds are cirrus clouds. Normal cirrus clouds that happen to condense around the contrails.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

There you go, your own words,

MANMADE cirrus clouds

Thank you, this is exactly what we are saying

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by dplum517
Anyone who knows science probably also has the innovation to want to scientifically change the weather.

In the same way that you might say anyone who likes cola wants to be a millionaire. Yes, everyone would like to be able to control the weather so it's always hot and sunny in summer, rains only at night and snows on Christmas Day.

Sadly, we can't do that. We have enough trouble working out what mother nature is going to do!

(and no, cloud seeding does not and can not change the weather (in the sense of synoptic conditions) - though some (mostly those selling the idea for big bucks) argue it may cause precipitation to fall earlier or very slightly more heavily. Science doubts these claims)
edit on 3-11-2011 by Essan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by brokedown
reply to post by Essan

There you go, your own words,

MANMADE cirrus clouds

Thank you, this is exactly what we are saying

My mistake. I thought you were calling them chemtrails with the inferred implication that they are not - as science has been claiming since the 1920s - manmade cirrus clouds

At least we've finally cleared that up

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

Here's the problem, and I suggest it is an intentional ploy:

Because any moment now there will be dozens of chemtrail believers joining this thread....

And, the thread will likely make the ATS "front page" and just ramp up, as usual. Which I suggest might be underway here (yet again....)......

edit on Thu 3 November 2011 by ProudBird because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by dw31243

So what are the chemtrailers theories then?

What planes are being used, commercial passenger jets or private military?
How is it being delivered? spray nozzle or mixed with the fuel?
What is being sprayed? what chemicals?
How many millions of gallons of this chemical are being sprayed per plane?
how many planes are spraying daily?
Who is delivering these millions of gallons to the planes?
Where is the evidence other than pictures of contrails?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Essan

Do you guys have some type of alarm on your phones and computers that alert you to talk of chemtrails on forums?

Your dedication to "debunking" this subject is impressive.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by dw31243

Here are some photos and a video from Indiana on November 2nd 2011:

It's due to the weather.

Check the contrail forecast. You'll probably get more today. Indiana is right in the middle of big area of contrail conditions.

www-angler.larc.nasa.gov...

edit on 3-11-2011 by Uncinus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by dw31243

I realize you didn't respond to me ...but I will throw my opinion in.

IMO the planes being used are NOT commercial.

If you read the 10's of patents related to this topic you will have a better idea of what the possibilities are for delivery.
In early Contrail Generators (pre 1975) they injected liquid into the exhaust of the engines.

What's being sprayed? Most have concluded ...Aluminum oxide...Barium oxide ...and thorium....
Most of which is easy to come by and make.

All your questions are ones that require ongoing investigation and observation.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest they are more than "Contrails." You simply believe what NASA and the Air Force have told you. (which is fine I guess)

But both agencies have a long history of distorting the truth. Why should we believe them now?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
dplum517, do you still think that contrails can't persist and spread?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

I know a loaded question when I see one.

Sounds like a debate for another day.

That would derail the thread.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   
The fact of the matter is that we do possess the ability to influence weather.

We did it with success in Viet Nam, we sign a treaty with Russia in 1975 cornering our efforts in weather modification and the Air Force has publicly stated “We will OWN the weather by 2025.

Ionosphere heaters have the ability to influence the jet stream.

Rain droplets form around a nucleus, so we could even spray dirt dust into the air, via aircraft and get it to rain. Aluminum is used only because the ionosphere heaters have the ability to charge these particles making them more efficient attractors.

So, the science is sound, we have used it in the past,

Why would you even think we don’t employee it today ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Great pics OP - thanks for the news. The sky here is the usual sprayed up gray-blue. The trails are massed in the area where the moon will set tonight. Correct that - just went out and looked up and stopped counting at 30. Some kind of mass spraying going on here too this morning. Many planes in the air and plenty of artificial clouds. Wonder what's up.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by dw31243

I realize you didn't respond to me ...but I will throw my opinion in.

IMO the planes being used are NOT commercial.

If you read the 10's of patents related to this topic you will have a better idea of what the possibilities are for delivery.
In early Contrail Generators (pre 1975) they injected liquid into the exhaust of the engines.

What's being sprayed? Most have concluded ...Aluminum oxide...Barium oxide ...and thorium....
Most of which is easy to come by and make.

All your questions are ones that require ongoing investigation and observation.

There is plenty of evidence to suggest they are more than "Contrails." You simply believe what NASA and the Air Force have told you. (which is fine I guess)

But both agencies have a long history of distorting the truth. Why should we believe them now?

No I believe in science, proof and evidence and nothing ever comes to the table other than more pictures of man made cirrus clouds. No one ever theorises the impossible logistics of the 'Chemtrail' conspiracy, it is bred from ignorance of aviation and the atmosphere.

There is so much ignorance in this subject its embarrassing to be called human.

Denying ignorance does not mean embracing gullibility.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by CrimsonMoon

oic.

You weren't interested in really talking about.

Just wanted to blame it all on ignorance.

Ignorance is the lack of education and knowledge concerning a certain topic.

So it can go both ways .... people are ignorant of what our government does ....not out of choice ...just out of the inability to access that information.

It is VERY logistical for planes to cover the sky in a matter of hours with their trails. Why is that hard? I have been around aviation my whole life and know people in aviation who will not say either way.

And there are plenty of contradictions that experienced aviators make concerning the trails.
edit on 3-11-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by dplum517 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Uncinus

I know a loaded question when I see one.

Sounds like a debate for another day.

That would derail the thread.

But you asked:

All NASA says is that the things in the photos in the OP are persistent contrails. You seemed to imply they are not, but don't explain why.

NASA's just saying exactly what science has been saying since the 1920s. Contrails can persist and spread.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join