It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would an alien show up with a uniform on head to toe?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
I thought it was kind of interested when Gary Wilcox was on his farm in New York on April 24th 1864 he claimed was visited by two martians and they talked with him. That is the statement he made to the media. He seems legit, full of good character.
In fact he and Lonnie Zamora's case both stated they (beings by the oval craft) had on white type uniforms, both craft were oval and about the same size and both spotted the craft the same day but a few hours apart. Lonnie was a policemen in New Mexico, Gary a farmer in New York. They both stated that the two beings they saw by the craft are small in stature.
Gary said the two beings talked with him for about 2 hours and that they visit the earth every 2 years. I find that interesting because when I checked online, that is when the earth is closest to mars every two years.

When I read Ernest Norman's account of his telepathic experience with a Nur El of Mars, that being stated that they are the originators of the chinese race. Ernest Norman in fact stated that through his telepathic experience that they are smaller. They do not have the ability to fight off diseases of the earth because they have lived underground for so long on mars. And it seems that is why they have uniforms on from head to toe when both Lonnie and Gary spotted them.

This Nur El told Ernest Norman that they once formed a colony on earth thousands of years ago but left because it was not practical. At one time they said they had a better atmosphere. In fact Gary said they were carrying trays with earth plants so they can study they way earthlings grow because in their atmosphere they have a tough time. Seems to fit a pattern they could be living underground. If fact Ernest Norman stated that Nur El told him they have cities underground in large domes and the tubes earthlings see ore their transportation tubes.
Another thing I find interesting is that Lonnie saw a blue flame coming out of the craft when the beings quickly left after seeing Lonnie the policeman. it burned plants on the ground upon leaving. Authorities verified this latter on, it is one of the best documented cases on record. When up in the air Lonnie spotted NO flames!

Gary didn't even see any legs under the craft so it was probably in float-mode and using some type of anti -gravity device to be suspended in air. When Lonnie saw what seems to be the very same craft, it was set right on the ground. Thus the blue flame when it left to lift off because of earth's gravity pull. Mars doesn't have the same gravity.

That immediately got me to thinking that Chris Dunn's hypothesis of Gisa being a hydrogen plant makes some sense. Because hydrogen can burn blue when used for fuel in engines on take off. Maybe martians are not advanced like other possible races visiting earth were they do not need hydrogen for their space crafta, not sure.
After take off martians oval crafts go into the high tech mode of anti gravity maybe.
Ernest Norman
www.firedocs.com...

MY QUESTION IS THIS:

Why did those two beings that claimed they were from mars have on head gear that covered their face????
Our astronauts all have coverings over their head but a clear plastic shield they can see through and the others around them and you can see their faces!!!

Again, why would those two martians that could of visited Gary Wilcox on April 24, 1964 need to have a cover over their faces with only small holes over their eyes? Were they instructed by their government not to reveal what they look like? Do you think they (martians) have a pact with the US Military - Nasa because their resources are low (not much water etc.) and promise not to shock us. Maybe the US Military demanded it?

If Gary could of taken a look at their faces he could tell what they looked like but he said even their hands had coverings over them so you couldn't see individual fingers, Lonnie it seems was much more distant, And the uniform over their arms were covered so you could only see their elbow creases of white type material.
Gary Wilcox
www.youtube.com...

Lonnie Zamora
www.youtube.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by thetiler because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by thetiler because: to explain what "they" means!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Maybe the 'holes' were openings for camera lenses.

Perhaps their bodies were meant to have no contact with any Earth substance, not even our version of light.

Perhaps they see on a different wavelength to us, and the cameras send a converted light signal straight into their eyes, if they have them. After all, stereoscopic vision is pretty useful.

It explains why they had 2 eye 'holes', anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
If they have been living underground all their life, they may not be used to the natural light, or simply light seen on Earth. On the Moon, astronauts had a golden visor to protect their eyes, you couldn't see their faces then.

Example

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

edit on 3-11-2011 by webpirate because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Living underground, the Martian species would have over time, gained a VERY deminished resistance to radiation, as none would go through the ground.

My gues therefore is that it is to protect the Martians from Radiation, both from the Sun and from our Planet.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I love these posts, thanks so much for giving me food for thought!!!!
Way to go you all !

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NowanKenubi
If they have been living underground all their life, they may not be used to the natural light, or simply light seen on Earth. On the Moon, astronauts had a golden visor to protect their eyes, you couldn't see their faces then.

Example

Very interesting indeed. It might not be that they were commanded not to show their faces but because of natural elements! Great example of the golden viser.

Almost reminds me of Zacharia Sitchen's statement of the Annunaki needing gold to repair their atmosphere. But of course I don't want to tell Micheal Heiser that

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by WiseThinker
Living underground, the Martian species would have over time, gained a VERY deminished resistance to radiation, as none would go through the ground.

My gues therefore is that it is to protect the Martians from Radiation, both from the Sun and from our Planet.

This seems to make a lot of sense to me. Ernest Norman was told that their atmosphere was destroyed a thousand years ago because of a solar flare and that at one time their atmosphere was like earth's . Could mars have an atmosphere like earths a thousand years ago or so? Because you have to just have the right distance like earth does from the sun for earths to flourish?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unrealised
Maybe the 'holes' were openings for camera lenses.

Perhaps their bodies were meant to have no contact with any Earth substance, not even our version of light.

Perhaps they see on a different wavelength to us, and the cameras send a converted light signal straight into their eyes, if they have them. After all, stereoscopic vision is pretty useful.

It explains why they had 2 eye 'holes', anyway.

Very interesting reply, one that I never considered. Thanks for sharing!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler
Why did those two beings that claimed they were from mars have on head gear that covered their face????
Our astronauts all have coverings over their head but a clear plastic shield they can see through and the others around them and you can see their faces!

If you look at enough encounter literature, you'll see that alien attire is inconsistent and not entirely logical. But that's typical of the interactions in general. Alien behavior can be pretty crazy, and it's one of the reasons a lot of people consider that they may or may not be entirely "real" in the way we understand reality. Rather than ordinary nuts-and-bolts, flesh and blood things, they may represent more of a projection or interpretation from our own minds, mixed with bits of reality.

Like a dream come partially real, and you know how puzzling dreams can be.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by thetiler

Hiya Tiler, you get a star(s) and flag from me for writing an OP with more than a handful of sentences, showing some thought and mentioning one of my favourite accounts - Gary Wilcox.

There was a stack of humanoid reports in Europe in '54 and a few more in the US during '73. Taken as a whole, they were pretty damn strange and frequently ridiculous. We don't have the knowledge yet to explain what was reported in a way that is reasonable and acceptable to a majority of people.

Within all these weird reports, some described folk wearing tight-fitting clothing and sometimes head gear like divers suits. If they weren't hallucinations, or temporary episodes of madness, we can speculate about possible reasons why. It doesn't hurt to use our imaginations and it doesn't mean we jump to conclusions of ET visitation or anything else...

When Europeans explored the Americas, they introduced bacteria and viruses that claimed the lives of millions. Likewise when Europeans tried to extend West African colonies into Central Africa, they were held at bay by the range of diseases and parasites they had no immunity against.

Taking that as a diving board into speculation, it's conceivable that new visitors to unexplored worlds would protect themselves from infection/contamination and protect the inhabitants from their own health risks by being suited and booted.

On the whole it's hard to make sense of the humanoid reports because they're too diverse and plain old weird.

I've uploaded a rare book called David Webb - 1973 - Year of the Humanoids. It's here.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

Hiya Tiler, you get a star(s) and flag from me for writing an OP with more than a handful of sentences, showing some thought and mentioning one of my favourite accounts - Gary Wilcox.

There was a stack of humanoid reports in Europe in '54 and a few more in the US during '73. Taken as a whole, they were pretty damn strange and frequently ridiculous. We don't have the knowledge yet to explain what was reported in a way that is reasonable and acceptable to a majority of people.

Within all these weird reports, some described folk wearing tight-fitting clothing and sometimes head gear like divers suits. If they weren't hallucinations, or temporary episodes of madness, we can speculate about possible reasons why. It doesn't hurt to use our imaginations and it doesn't mean we jump to conclusions of ET visitation or anything else...

When Europeans explored the Americas, they introduced bacteria and viruses that claimed the lives of millions. Likewise when Europeans tried to extend West African colonies into Central Africa, they were held at bay by the range of diseases and parasites they had no immunity against.

Taking that as a diving board into speculation, it's conceivable that new visitors to unexplored worlds would protect themselves from infection/contamination and protect the inhabitants from their own health risks by being suited and booted.

On the whole it's hard to make sense of the humanoid reports because they're too diverse and plain old weird.

I've uploaded a rare book called David Webb - 1973 - Year of the Humanoids. It's here.

Thanks Kandinksy, I'm going through your book right now. Thanks for the neat reply!. Like the bacteria approach that you mentioned, contamination, infection etc. From Ernest Norman's account that was conveyed as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kandinsky

I just read through your book and it is interesting, I noticed that Vallee was mentioned and of course he is quite noted in the ufo field. I think he stated in another online post that when Mars is closest to earth is when there is an increased of ufo activity.

I am very interested in Oval craft observations (I found one that seemed interesting but the pointed ears kind of lost my attention. But they were studying earth in a scientific way it seems and they had on uniforms.

But I am trying to find similarities of other people that have seen what Lonnie Zamora saw, Gary Wilcox (found it on your page as well P. 75. Way to Go !

I think there is a tie in between Gary Wilcox, Lonnie Zamora and Ernest Norman and of course Mars Anomaly Research.

Being that :

Mars appears to have been mutilated, gadgets ruined, things appear blasted, structures bent etc. etc.
All three accounts: Gary, Lonnie and Ernest Norman have "little beings" "high technology", visited earth.
Could be every two years when mars is closest to earth.

Seems like Lonnie and Gary saw a craft and beings what seems to be in this dimension.
The thing that really draws a red flag to me is that when talking to Gary they said they are studying earth plants, because they have a tough time growing them on their planet. That rings a bell of the possibility that they live underground.

You mix that with top scientist saying about how there is methane in abundance underground and nitrogen surfacing from it and it has to be within 7 hours or so. Which means I guess nitrogen will not happen unless there is current life happening on a continual basis.

So again, if anybody can come up with things they have found about ufo's being oval (like in your book Kandinsky) way to go. White uniform, white oval craft, small beings. humanoid appearance. Blue flames upon take off. Studying samples from earth. Talking to people from mars, such as in Gary's case!!!! Wow!

Somehow I think there is a possible link to our races originated from some of these suited beings. But being that they may no longer be able to live outside their suites now on earth at this present time.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift

Originally posted by thetiler
Our astronauts all have coverings over their head but a clear plastic shield they can see through and the others around them and you can see their faces!

If you look at enough encounter literature, you'll see that alien attire is inconsistent and not entirely logical. But that's typical of the interactions in general. Alien behavior can be pretty crazy, and it's one of the reasons a lot of people consider that they may or may not be entirely "real" in the way we understand reality. Rather than ordinary nuts-and-bolts, flesh and blood things, they may represent more of a projection or interpretation from our own minds, mixed with bits of reality.

Like a dream come partially real, and you know how puzzling dreams can be.

I can see were there could be a debate about Ernest Norman being considered a dream, though he claims it's truly real. The Lonnie Zamora case couldn't or even Gary Wilcox case because they were awake and testified they saw beings and an oval craft with their natural eyes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
in real life a real alien /et would not..But a alien(not from here) could have so many reasons

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by eeks4
in real life a real alien /et would not..But a alien(not from here) could have so many reasons

What if mars atmosphere was much like earth and they lost their atmosphere and had to go underground to survive? Thus, coming here to earth when they were still adjusted to an earth like atmosphere would not be hard They probably didn't need to wear any space suites just when they got clobbered with a solar flare (Ernest Norman Account). But now after thousands of years being underground they have to wear suites. Maybe the reason they came down thousands of years ago to establish a colony is because it was during the time when they were going through the transition of having to dig tunnels (glass tubes) for transportation to live beneath the earth's surface thus all the methane we see underground by the scientist. The radiation idea fits really good in my theory because that would explain the slits in the head gear that Gary saw on April 24, 1964. And it seems Lonnie saw the same thing though much further away latter that day April 24th, 1964.

But during the time period that they had,(it was told they had to go underground and they had about 200 years to do so. Maybe that explains why they went to earth. Because maybe they were kicking around the idea for them to live here on earth. Maybe the Dropa Stone theory are martians, maybe it's the earlier skeletons found on earth. They are small in size and occurred over a thousand years ago. If you look up these things online they are quite interesting I think.

Thanks for the post !

The Curious Case of 64
www.macjams.com...

top topics

join