It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tribes with no contact with civilization

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I have a question . I have heard of tribes in the Brazilian rain forest that have never or have little outside knowledge of the civilized world . They have their own little existence on this planet and are in tune with nature and their surroundings . My question is are they doomed to an eternity in hell because they do not believe in a Christian or Muslim god ?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by rick004
I have a question . I have heard of tribes in the Brazilian rain forest that have never or have little outside knowledge of the civilized world . They have their own little existence on this planet and are in tune with nature and their surroundings . My question is are they doomed to an eternity in hell because they do not believe in a Christian or Muslim god ?

According to both parties, everyone who doesn't share their beliefs is going to hell. I think uncontacted tribes would qualify.
edit on 3/11/11 by SpongeBeard because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
no they care little about mass produced fiction.
im sure they have thier own gods or things to worship.
i say they will always be much better off without the rest of the human race.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:10 AM
link   
A society where no one has ever heard of Christianity, Judaism, or Islam? Sounds like they're already living in Heaven to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
That's what I was hoping to hear !!! Good one fugitivesoul !!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   

According to scripture they will, which is why we have missionaries spreading the word across the world. Personally i do not know, the scriptures and faith are all we have to go on when it comes to knowing Yahuwshuwa's (Yeshua, Jesus Christ) will. All the more reason to spread the word faster and double up efforts before the end of the great tribulation so that no one has to find out that they ended up in hell. This is what we do as missionaries, were practically frantic to spread the word so that no one perishes.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
No and they're better off without primitive barbaric western religions with the hate , bloodshed and misery they bring..
So-called western civilisation would destroy them let them live their lives as they always have without outside interference..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   

My question is are they doomed to an eternity in hell because they do not believe in a Christian or Muslim god ?

Are you for real or just stating a point? Do you people seriously think we're doomed to an eternity in HELL if we choose to have no faith in any religion?!

They have their own little existence on this planet and are in tune with nature and their surroundings .

Wasn't that the case for the most humans in the past? Are they all rotting in hell right now for not being religious?

There was no such thing as Hell until there was religion.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Realm52 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

According to scripture they will, which is why we have missionaries spreading the word across the world. Personally i do not know, the scriptures and faith are all we have to go on when it comes to knowing Yahuwshuwa's (Yeshua, Jesus Christ) will. All the more reason to spread the word faster and double up efforts before the end of the great tribulation so that no one has to find out that they ended up in hell. This is what we do as missionaries, were practically frantic to spread the word so that no one perishes.

Rubbish.. Missionaries bring disease, death and destruction with them .. Destroying the lives and livlihoods of indiginous peoples they encounter..then theres the damage caused by the destruction of their culture because of damn primitive barbaric western religions.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

KILLING TWO ATS TOPIC POST WITH ONE REPLY

Is this a sugar-Cain & Able question
... Or more like a extraterrestrial one... since its such a hotbed in hotel room 999/666 for Meet
& Greets

SIRIUS---(b)... "I" will B|... about what "I" am to write... is still a question... being answered with... |A question.

Galactic Level Question;... Would there B+... A word of God/Original source code... if it wasn't for MO!Ola... Paying for the labor and supplies to print a book... or laser/chisel
on stone tablets with advanced 'Out Of This World' technology

Jesus(aka?) said/says, "The Pharisees and scholars have taken the keys of knowledge and have hidden them.
They have not entered nor have they allowed those who want to enter to do so.
As for you, be as sly as snakes and as simple as doves."

Mr X-ULTRA/MASTER-CLUE-KEY... opening the hotel room 999/666... and looking inside to ALL
SEE... how messy the guest from another planet where
... God/Orginal source code... must of been in the Bio-Computers book of genesis perl programmers real... rosetta stone Z-DNA language heXing code

edit on 3-11-2011 by CosmicWaterGate because: Had mot give U a nano-second to stop... & take a breath from sucking
on the real-sugar Cain

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

According to scripture they will,

According to interpretations of scripture, they will. I see just as many quotes of Jesus in the bible saying that we only need to love and take care of one another in order to go to heaven and that neglecting to do so will seal your fate in hell, regardless of whether or not they are "saved".

The fact that the church turned "faith" into "fear" should tell you enough to steer clear of them like they are the devil themselves.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888

Rubbish.. Missionaries bring disease, death and destruction with them .. Destroying the lives and livlihoods of indiginous peoples they encounter..then theres the damage caused by the destruction of their culture because of damn primitive barbaric western religions.

If you say so. Were following a 2000 year old command from Yahuwshuwa Ha Mashiyach, to spread the word so that none may die the second death (spiritual death). It's not really your place to say what is rubbish and what is not, everyone has a right to decide for themselves, we are just the messengers. If you have an issue, take it up with El Sheddai although i don't think he is going to care about what you think

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Cuervo

The fact that the church turned "faith" into "fear" should tell you enough to steer clear of them like they are the devil themselves

I do not fear, i love. The message i bring is bearing the truth, light and love of Yahuwshuwah ha Mashiyach so that none have to end up in the outter darkness cut off from his light. Religion is fear. You should walk in the fear of El Sheddai but live in his love, for it is his love that redeems everyone. You can accept him and follow his path without succumbing to religion. When he is in your heart, he the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) is your teacher and with the eyes of innocence you will see the truth in his message.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

reply to post by Cuervo

The fact that the church turned "faith" into "fear" should tell you enough to steer clear of them like they are the devil themselves

I do not fear, i love. The message i bring is bearing the truth, light and love of Yahuwshuwah ha Mashiyach so that none have to end up in the outter darkness cut off from his light. Religion is fear. You should walk in the fear of El Sheddai but live in his love, for it is his love that redeems everyone. You can accept him and follow his path without succumbing to religion. When he is in your heart, he the Ruach ha Kodesh (Holy Spirit) is your teacher and with the eyes of innocence you will see the truth in his message.

Obviously, you are one of the thinking Christians. You probably appreciate Matthew 25:31-46 then. Think of that, from now on, when you think of the salvation of people who haven't heard the church's version of the word.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
No, they will not go straight to hell. They will be given a choice before they are sent, everyone does. It's the ones who openly reject God are the ones who are sent.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

This is answered by know what the duty of the high priest was for atoning for sin. Jesus is our high priest. Read all of Hebrews for a complete answer.

Ezekiel 45:20
You are to do the same on the seventh day of the month for anyone who sins unintentionally or through ignorance; so you are to make atonement for the temple.

The seventh day is the last 1000 year reign of Christ on earth.

Adam to the death of Noah 2000
Noah to Jesus 2000
Jesus to today is 2000

That's 6 days. The seventh is the last 1000 until the end.

Acts 17:30
In the past God overlooked such ignorance, but now he commands all people everywhere to repent.

Hebrews 9:7
But only the high priest entered the inner room, and that only once a year, and never without blood, which he offered for himself and for the sins the people had committed in ignorance.

How then shall they call upon Him in whom they have not believed? And how shall they believe in Him whom they have not heard? And how shall they hear without a preacher? . . . So faith comes from hearing, and hearing by the word of Christ. But I say, surely they have never heard, have they? Indeed they have; "Their voice has gone out into all the earth, and their words to the ends of the world." (Rom 10:14, 17-18; NASB)

Here is my personal belief.

Jesus said, "you must be born again." For me, this sounds like it is not an option. Being born again is said to be from water and/or spirit in John 3. Water is the baptism into the human body and material world. Finding salvation is finding union with the spirit of God in love, just as two people find union from love. If we love God and others, as stated in Luke 10, we find union with God and eternal life. When Jesus stated that we must be born again, I take him literally. Either we are born again into the water or we find new life in the spirit. I am confident that everyone will eventually get the gospel preached to their awareness. God goes after the lost sheep.

Matthew 24:14

And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

edit on 3-11-2011 by SuperiorEd because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo

reply to post by Cuervo

Obviously, you are one of the thinking Christians. You probably appreciate Matthew 25:31-46 then. Think of that, from now on, when you think of the salvation of people who haven't heard the church's version of the word.

Well reading the entire passage in its context, it seems to me that the righteous sheep are the people who helped Christ's brothers and sisters. It could be metaphorically speaking of his believers, or he could literally be speaking about his people the jews, once you believe in him you are adopted into his family and a part of the royal family.

It could also be said that the goats are the people who did nothing for his brothers and sisters, metaphorically it could also mean his believers or it could literally mean the jews since the believers are adopted into his family. Ultimately however, if you are charitable to everyone and love everyone and give them help when they need it and feed them when they are hungry, you will be excluded from the goats pile.

The problem with interpreting scripture is it is very treacherous work and even more so when it is re-translated into different languages because the original hebrew words lose some of their meaning once they have been translated into another language.

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I still believe that verse in John, he is the truth the life and the way. How do you follow that truth, life and way if you know nothing about him? Can you be an accidental believer? Can you accidentally serve Jesus without conciously knowing that? I doubt that, because it is not man's nature. Man's nature is to sin and be selfish and ambitious and to be not the servant but to be a lord or ruler. This is the nature Satan gave us for eating from the tree of knowledge.

edit on 3-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by lonewolf19792000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   

John 14:6 Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.

I still believe that verse in John, he is the truth the life and the way. How do you follow that truth, life and way if you know nothing about him? Can you be an accidental believer? Can you accidentally serve Jesus without conciously knowing that? I doubt that, because it is not man's nature. Man's nature is to sin and be selfish and ambitious and to be not the servant but to be a lord or ruler. This is the nature Satan gave us for eating from the tree of knowledge.

"We walk with the light we are given." Also there is a tradition that everyone who didn't get a fair chance to convert to Christianity meets John the Baptist after death for a final opportunity. Probably the urgency of spreading the Good News is so that people can live better today - not so they can go to heaven after they die.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jhill76

Sorry but for me that is one of the most annoying statements anyone can make.

I'm not a religous person, and probably never will be and to think that people like you believe I will be burning in hell for the rest of eternity once I die for not being religious or believing in Jesus just makes me cringe.

Religion -

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 08:24 PM
link   
If there is a god he must be scratching his head at all these extremists ??maybe that would explain all the earthquakes ( trying to shake them off the planet ) !!

new topics

top topics

join