It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

That time, they are all really crazy !!!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 09:09 AM
link   
A draft government report says we will alter human evolution within 20 years by combining what we know of nanotechnology, biotechnology, IT and cognitive sciences. The 405-page report sponsored by the US National Science Foundation and Commerce Department, Converging Technologies for Improving Human Performance, calls for a broad-based research program to improve human performance leading to telepathy, machine-to-human communication, amplified personal sensory devices and enhanced intellectual capacity.

"Think Vulcan mind-meld. We would perhaps become more of a hive mind - an enormous, single, intelligent entity."

www.smh.com.au...

[Edited on 15-4-2003 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 10:11 AM
link   
The land of the free the home of the idiots. come on man we are really trying to play God here

[Edited on 14-5-2003 by abstract_alao]

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:10 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:11 PM
link   
I for one don't think this kind of research is good. maybe its started for good reasons but its a slippery slope.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 01:13 PM
link   
how humans technologicly interface with the alien races we will be told about soon.

This is why we are seeing the end of terror on earth.

The truth will be told when we are all disarmed and at peace.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by energy_wave

The truth will be told when we are all disarmed and at peace.

At peace, ok. But ALL disarmed ???????????????????

Why do we have to be disarmed ???????

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:24 PM
link   
Why NOT disarmed?

If everyone's peaceful (think of a small town... say 200 people in it)... then what is the need to carry weapons? Do we need to go hunt for food?

AF1

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:37 PM
link   
In reference to aliens, how do you know they will be peaceful? It would be a perfect scenario if we just completely disarmed and they just came in and took over. Sometimes a defense is needed.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Byrd, we don't know if these so-called aliens are peacefull or not.And when you don't know, you have to be careful.

If we are ALL armed to the teeth, they'll think twice before doing anything against us.

Anyway, dragonrider and I are well armed.We'll protect ATS from the scum of the universe.

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 07:45 PM
link   
COOL !!! I can't wait for this to come out! I'm all for it!

posted on Apr, 9 2003 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Do a google search on "digital angel".

Just one more step, one more slice in the sausage game... one more inch into the grave of our human rights.

Does this bring to mind the scene in Matrix when you realize that everything you ever thought was a lie, and you were actually in a human farm?

As far as being armed goes, An Armed Society is a Polite Society.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:52 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by dragonrider
Do a google search on "digital angel".

A link about Digital angel ?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nans DESMICHELS
You just went to discover Mk-Ultra !

Really ?

xmb.abovetopsecret.com...

First page, 4th message.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'll be working with nanotech in the near future, so I might be able to give you guys a bit of info on how it goes, later on down the line. I doubt I'd be able to give too much info, but I'll tell you if The Matrix is created or if we are going to become Borg. ... just a little piece of mind

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:11 PM
link   
A link about Digital angel Posted by Nans

Here you go

www.worldnetdaily.com...

Human-tracking subdermal implant technology now being sold commercially

www.infowars.com...

A list of articles on digital angel courtesy of infowars.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:15 PM
link   
like impartialism? some movement that wants all people to be stripped of emotion and work towards all knowing uhh knowledge? i've got a friend who's reallly into that thing. it's creepy

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:29 PM
link   
"IF ANY MAN SHALL ADORE the beast and his image, and receive his character in his forehead, or in his hand; he... shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels, and in sight of the Lamb.... Here is the patience of the saints, who keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus. "

-THE APOCALYPSE 14:9-12
Actually its Revelation, but whats the difference right?!

search.cometsystems.com...

[Edited on 13-4-2003 by ADVISOR]

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:37 PM
link   
"Mark of the Beast", thats what Alex Jones called it when he first reported on Digital Angel.

The notes about marks on the forehead and in the hand: a laser reflective barcode on the forehead would certainly increase efficiency in keeping track of people from a distance, hard to hide as well. In the hand, thats where Digital Angel is planned to be implanted.

What I am rather worried about is when we reach the stage where we dont even need the technology: What about when we have our personal DNA file for identification?

Anyone see the movie Gattaca?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Bha...we're all screwed anyway.

In Belgium, we're now receiving our new personnal ID card. The card is looking like a credit card and it has a micro-ship who has all your personal data and infos ( i.e : Medical file, address, name and surname, date of birth, place of birth, nationality,sex, marital statu,number of kids.... )

Bunch of nuts ! Hope they'll burn in Hell 4 ever !

I don't know what'd happen if I refuse the card.
May be that I'll go straight to Heaven ?

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join