It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would you allow President Obama to enter your home ?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
Well the catch 22 is you better be ready to have the liberal media investigate every nook and cranny of your past and assault you daily on their 24/7 news coverage if you dare say anything negative about the President or his visit ala Joe the Plumber.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Noromyxo

Are you kidding? I would never be that rude to anyone. If I was suspicious, in the ways that you state you are, then I would hope a few moments with me could make him see the error of his perspective. Your actions would only confirm them. Off to the FEMA camp with you........jk

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Only fools will not allow Obama in their house. We can become best friends if he likes.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

What a silly question, Occurs I will let him in, he is the president of my nation regardless of my party affiliations or ideologies.

Plain and simple, I will be respectful of his status in the nation, I am a educated America.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:11 AM
link   
Sure, I'd let him in.
He wouldn't be the first famous fella I don't like to come for a visit.
Why be rude? I'm better than that.
edit on 3-11-2011 by subject x because:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Only if i could spike his tea with '___' or something and video him and stick it on youtube

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
He can come, but he better be ready for some tough questions. No soft soaping here, no teleprompters allowed.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   
well since my dog doesnt like black people and he's on the chain in the front yard most of time i dont got him making it to the front door let alone the front yard but lets say he did make it to the front door and i did let him inside i would ply him with johnny walker black and ask him about area 51 and other such topics cause he obviously wouldnt care what i have to say about whats really going on in the U.S. of A. just saying...would probable be a safer subject and that comment about what the hell he's doing in whales is hilarious

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
I sure would! I would invite him in for Tea & Biscuits shake his hand then ask him about his Reptilian agenda and the NWO.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Drolkrad

oh my goodness!
reptilian agenda?! tea and biscuits!!!
sorry i couldnt stop laughing for like 2 minutes straight

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Heck yeah. I hear he likes to party it up big time.

I've seen pictures of him that do make me like him (on the personal side).

So, yes. But, I am sure he wouldn't stay long. Not when he sees my Palin Poster(s).....

I would make sure he left out the back door so he can see the nice family of Bears I have residing out behind my house.... Give him something to talk about back at the White House.

And, if he did come, he better like COD and Battlefield 3 (AND have his own computer).

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Never mind.

edit on 3-11-2011 by dgtempe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
I would let him in and tell him, "Thank You for making the reason I voted for you so true. Barrack, my sister asked how I could vote for you. I told her that white men have been screwing this country up for years and it is only right that ablack man get a chance."

and then I would start on him about the FED and all of the Wallstreet boys that have bought him just like Bush, Clinton and the other presidents.

Then I would explain to him that great presidents are made by the world times that they live in while bad presidents are just a victim of the world times ... Sorry to say Barrack but your Fu*^ed ......

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by listerofsmeg
i'd let him in but pretend i have no idea who he is and demand he help me find my missing cat.
then i'd ask him what the hell he's doing in wales.
but your idea is great too.
edit on 3/11/2011 by listerofsmeg because: (no reason given)

Too many people are now wondering why I was LMAO at work.
(I gotta STOP reading ATS during work!)

ETA: yeah, I'd let him in. But I wouldn't let him leave. . .
Muahahahahahahahahaha
edit on 3-11-2011 by beezzer because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I would'nt even allow him or his wife on to my property let alone in my home unless it was to mow the lawns and cleans my floors for minimal wage.

If it was Ron Paul....absolutely I would, we love the Texans downunder!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
i would invite him in IF he left his secret service cronies outside!
then i would subject him to such gruesome torture he will sing like a bird
"what country were you born?"
"what's in area 51?"
"who do you take orders from?"
"what is naval space command?"
"how do you feel about water-boarding?"
"what underwear is your wife wearing?"
"would you like a drink of coffee?"

yeah im sure i would get the answers i want and i would videotape such torture too
i can see headlines now
FOX NEWS BREAKING!! Michelle Obama goes commando!! and Barack Obama refuses coffee!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Yeah, I would allow him in. Not because he is the president and somehow "worthy", but because he is in a position to answer questions that I have. I would have to insist on no video cameras, though. I would never be able to ensure a straight answer if there are video cameras to pander to the audience.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Yes but I would ask him about area51 etc lol

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   

Yes, I would let him in out of respect for the position he holds...as President of the Great United States..
But if meaningless conversation became unbearable, I would excuse myself stating I must go to bed to prepare for my job so I can keep a roof over the heads of my family and pay my heat and gas bills...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
There is no way in hell I would let that man enter my home. There are even people in my life that I dispise less that I no longer alow in my home. Even the meer thought of that man being in my house makes me sick.

People here say "ooohhhhh hes the president, ofcourse I would" pffffftttt so what? he's a lieing sack of garbage that diserves the same respect.

Others are pulling their comments due to being affraid of being put on 'the list'.---news flash** your a member of ATS, your already on 'THAT' list.

Some are saying "yeah, I'll let him in and ask him some real questions". uhhh do you really think he would be truthful? he's been lieing to hundreds of millions of people, what makes you think 1 more is gonna change his ways?

To all those with the sarcastic comments-

I am normally a very loving and forgiving individule but when you disrespect me by blatent lieing, I no longer have those feelings for that individule.

President Barak Hussain Obama diserves respect from no man.

[rant over]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join