It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain appears to be loosing it....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
Even more examples of where this is going....

The Herman Cain crack-up By Dana Milbank, Published: November 2
The Hermanator is now the hunted.

Herman Cain, the long-shot Republican presidential candidate turned frontrunner, has done just about everything wrong since news broke Sunday night that his former employer had paid two women to settle sexual harassment complaints against him.

Cain denied it. He said the women didn’t understand his humor. He said his accusers fabricated the charges. He said he couldn’t remember the details, then suddenly he could. He said he had no knowledge of the settlement, then suddenly recalled some details, which turned out to be vastly understated. He publicly predicted more allegations would surface. He blamed his opponents, he howled about racism, and he accused the media and the entire city of Washington of trying to do him in..........

link for the continued story
www.washingtonpost.com...

Even more examples of where this is going....this is too much!
In my opinion its so silly it looks staged and thought I should share the story....
edit on 3-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by wutz4tom because: (no reason given)[/editby
extra DIV

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   
This guy is so hilarious. Everything he does is just super funny to me. A true comedian

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wutz4tom

Not a big fan of cain, seems like he needs a reality check.
But really, it shouldent matter, he's not going to become the GOP candidate and will never be a president of the united states.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

I so agree with you...looking more like a political comedy film every day!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by CoffeeMonster

Thank goodness we don't have to worry about that (;

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   

I once supported Paul and then jumped back onto the fence. Did the same with Cain.

They both have things I like and dislike.

Oh well, there is still time to do more research before the primaries.

I too, though have been chastized for my humor, but luckily the person offended actually came up to me and told me so. I actually appreciated that. I now knew to keep my humor in check around them. To keep it clean.

But I am a politically incorrect individual who finds ironic humor to be hilarious.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
There's an existing thread IN this forum...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Ah if only the Presidency's sole purpose was to distract and entertain the public masses with shenannigans and hijinx as described in the Hitchhiker's Guide series, this guy would have it made.

Agree; this guy is totally hilarious.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

and yet you made a thread about a thread that already existed as well.

You kids are hilarious!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

No. That's not true. The first thread was deleted for some reason and no longer existed when I submitted my thread.
The reason I posted the link here is that it's 8 pages long and has a lot of information on the case.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Cain is no Bill Clinton, meaning he won't politically survive this scandal. Clinton maintained his demeanor and seemed "presidential" no matter how many women came out of the woodwork. Cain get's too flustered & emotional and won't be taken seriously anymore, besides which these women were allegedly harassed, not charmed as Clinton's were.

Cain is done.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

..while a thread does exist..the information is not the same.
This thread appears to be about more than Herman Cain being Accused of Inappropriate Sexual Behavior:
Please read both and you will see what im saying...

edit on 3-11-2011 by HumanoidX because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Absco

Thank you Sir , appreciate your contribution.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:52 AM
link   
I was watching CNN yesterday and saw Cain walking around with a group of doctors doing some type of PR piece. All the reporters wanted to discuss though were the harrasment aligations.

He shows his true colors when he gets put under pressure. He stopped walking and said somthing to the effect of,"Hey! Im here wit dees doctors and we arnt gonna talk about any of that stuff. If you wana talk about dat stuff, then thats too bad, cuz Im not gonna talk about it".

He may be able to ACT presidential during the debates but in light of his recent TV ad and the "on the street" interviews, he has shown that he is anything BUT presidential.

I almost feel that this shennanagens is just to distract from the primaries.
MSM kings of distraction (shakes his head in shame)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
There's an existing thread IN this forum...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

from Wutz4tom

This thread of mine and the provided link deals with more than just the Inappropriate Sexual allegations......This Thread shows of the actions recently by Mr.. Cain and his staff while under stress and the direction his campaign is going.

But I do appreciate your comment and understand fully how you feel. I have had similar situation and was frustrated as well.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

hahaha, Was that the event where all the doctors were all wearing their lab coats?
When they asked them to wear their lab coats they should have also asked them not to ask about the accusations (;
thnx for the contribution

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Yeah, I walked into our break room at my work and saw a whole bunch of doctors lab coats and was like" That looks hilarious, why on earth are all these doctors following around H. Cain on the street?"

It looked soooooo staged it wasnt even funny. Cain is just trying too hard. He might as well be holding a few babies with American flag shirts with apple pie on their face.
Sorry mister Cain you WILL NOT win the presidential election by just riding on the coat tails of the first black US President.

Could you imagine Cain running insted of Obama?

I dont like oBAMa but Herman Cain is just a joke.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Talltexxxan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawgRex

Once you go Ron Paul you never go back. Time and again people always come back to him. Ive almost converted one of my Friends who is an obama fan. I have been systematically chipping away at his beliefs and eroding him to the point that he is no longer able to defend his position. I convinced my dad to vote for him, and I have been emailing people constantly. Lmao, it is awesome.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
reply to post by THE_PROFESSIONAL

I like Paul, with the exception of his foreign policy.

I'm pretty much in the same boat concerning Cain.

I would love for these two to work out their respective differences and run together.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix

Ah if only the Presidency's sole purpose was to distract and entertain the public masses with shenannigans and hijinx as described in the Hitchhiker's Guide series, this guy would have it made.

Agree; this guy is totally hilarious.

I'm pretty sure that IS the job of the President as the international bankers continue to rape, rob and pillage.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join