It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Direct link problem.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
I don't know if this is been posted already could not really find anything on it.

But whenever i click on a post wether it's mine or someone else's and it happens to be the last post on the page, it automaticly jumps to the next page instead of the reply i clicked on.

So when i go to my ATS and i click on a post i posted (under 'posts') and it happens to be the last post of a page, instead of going to the post i clicked on it jumps to the next page and that first post.

It's pretty irritating because you constantly have to click the previous page and scroll down instead of just directly going to that post.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   
WoW thanks forum mods for clearing this situation up or even reply to this.
Seriously why is there no reply of a mod even 'trying' to help me or explain what this might be?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:02 AM
link   
Patience, as they say, is a virtue.

This is a "known issue". It has been that way since the first day I joined. It's just one of those little things in the ATS matrix no-one can explain. It is however a very rare occurrence. I view hundreds of pages and thousands of posts in a week, and I'd say I run into the issue perhaps once in a fortnight. And in my opinion, it's hardly that much of an effort to click page back and scroll down - unless you have a severe case of carpal tunnel syndrome and clicking and scrolling are extremely painful for you...

Not really the answer you were hoping for? Yeah, I know. We are aware of the issue.
AboveTopSecret is 99.9999938% perfect. We all learn to live with the 0.0000062% of imperfection...

join