It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Diane Feinstein Looking to Use GOVERNMENT Gun Debacle "Fast & Furious" to PUNISH Gun Owners

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by illuminatislave
Mistakes are made in call of duty when you throw a grenade at a wall and it blows you up on the bounceback. What Obama's ATF and Justice Dept have done here is willingly participate in an international criminal conspiracy with a known drug cartel. That is not a mistake.

They want to take our guns because they know damn well what time it is. The illusion is over, and having a bunch of angry americans that are armed to the teeth is bad for their health.

Dang brother, tell us how you really feel..

I agree though 100%

And you've been watching me play call of duty huh?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Registration IS confiscation.

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
When the US Government can show responsibilty with their weapons maybe then they will get to tell me what i can do and can't own until that day comes which will never all i can say is :

As the Founding Fathers knew well, a government that does not trust its honest, law-abiding, taxpaying citizens with the means of self-defense is not itself worthy of trust. Laws disarming honest citizens proclaim that the government is the master, not the servant, of the people.

-- Jeff Snyder

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
Benjamin Franklin

Take your pick and for those who constantly try to make the American's only means of defense a 9-11 call that is TREASON.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   
"Guns? What guns? I'm sorry, officer, you're mistaken as I don't own any guns. Of course you're welcome to check. But you won't find anything here."

/TOA

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   

projectvxn
Feinstein Uses 'Fast and Furious' to Make Case for National Gun Registration

(CNSNews.com) – Making a case for national gun registration, Sen. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) said “perhaps mistakes were made” in the botched gun-walking program known as Fast and Furious, but she said trying to assign blame misses the larger problem.

“This is a deep concern for me. I know others disagree, but we have very lax laws when it comes to guns,” Feinstein, an advocate of gun control, said during Tuesday's hearing of the Senate Judiciary Subcommittee on Crime and Terrorism.

“My concern, Mr. Chairman, is that there’s been a lot said about Fast and Furious, and perhaps mistakes were made,” Feinstein said. “But I think this hunt for blame doesn’t really speak about the problem. And the problem is, anybody can walk in and buy anything.”

Yes, your concern is that Americans can exercise their rights. And somehow, to you, the GOVERNMENT running guns to cartels would be mitigated by a national gun registry that would later on be used by you and other gun grabbers to confiscate guns from Americans.

Sorry Mrs. Feinstein. Nowhere in the Constitution does the Federal Government have the right to create a national registry of anything.

I'm not sure what to say. Only it's guns. Don't take my glock! Unless by chance a miracle or something happens I don’t see much getting in the way of senators who want to ban rifles, pistols, springfields, ARs when the next bad thing happens in a school or a movie theatre by a batman or something, the real discussion is to make the rest of us suffer for the actions of a fringe retard who decides to just plan out some bad.

One decomposing senator after another and no one is even listening that is the way most of us go about our day. Maybe it’s working they don’t want to be listened to and no one wants to. The Dollar bill with Washington’s face on it. There is a choir of morons in congress don’t expect them to do anything or care about the little guy or even about the moms of sandy hook and the friends and family of them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join