It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like Contagion could happen for real folks: Deadly SUPER FLU could reach the UK in 24 hours

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
They're just letting us know what to blame when most of us die from something not visible to the naked eye.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:13 AM
link   
2 words..

Daily Mail.

read how they lie with there headlines here

www.butireaditinthepaper.co.uk...

and i find this little DailyMail headline generator surprisingly accurate sometimes.

www.qwghlm.co.uk...

I LOL'ed when i read this one

"IS FEMINISM GIVING BRITAIN'S SWANS SWINE FLU?"

reminds me of a chris morris sketch
edit on 3-11-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-11-2011 by definity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   
There is lot of sensationalism regarding this topic, however :

These are legitimate concerns.
I'm in 2 minds about vaccines, on the one hand, who can trust big pharma ?, on the other, without vaccines, many diseases like small pox and polio would still cause great suffering.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

here we go! Depopulation program just got initiated:~

1. the strong, young and healthy will be fighting the "great" war
2. the frail, elderly, pregnant and immuno vulnerable will be catching this virus

= a smaller world population

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Absco
lol right? Isn't October and November supposed to be the end of the beginning of the end? Then again, I thought the world was supposed to end on the 28th. I guess I drank all that whiskey for nothing (except a sweet hangover)

I thought it was the beginning of the beginning of the end.

And there is no such thing as a sweet hangover.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
if it really happens , its quarantine time . Well seriously I think it will happen sooner or later, worldwide virus, be-careful out there.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rom12345

Originally posted by rom12345
There is lot of sensationalism regarding this topic, however :

These are legitimate concerns.
I'm in 2 minds about vaccines, on the one hand, who can trust big pharma ?, on the other, without vaccines, many diseases like small pox and polio would still cause great suffering.

Polio vacine was invented by Jonas Salk, Jonas Salk Wikipedia

When he was asked in a televised interview who owned the patent to the vaccine, Salk replied: "There is no patent. Could you patent the sun?"

So there was no patent, and therefore no disease anymore. But with big pharma, you can be certain, that they are not gonna cure you, they only wants your money.
Dont EVER trust big pharma!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:15 AM
link   
Ok, many of us at work are sitting at our desks coughing really badly. Something is going on,

I am coughing my chest up and my throat is really swollen as is others.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by CasiusIgnoranze

When they put a time line on something like this that may or may not occur , it leads me to believe it will occur because it is man made and distributed. Good luck with that one and the following articles explaining where they will spread it next.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Required01

Extinction Level Events are not always meant to mean the obliteration of every last one of us, but rather the vast majority of us (or any other species).

If 6.5 Billion people succumbed to an ELE, there would still be 500,000,000 of us left...not exactly extinct, but the majority would be.

This story is simply Big Pharma drumming up more BIG poison business, like last time.

edit on 3/11/2011 by spikey because: typo

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:02 AM
link   
i wonder if they'll use the same method as last time?-

healthfreedoms.org...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
blarg, isn't the whole bioweapons thing part of the rex 84 plan?

we're not stupid you know mr im an illuminati and i rule teh earth =/

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
I have to say that this line scares me more then anything else in the article.

But it is thought to be only a ­matter of time until someone already infected with a strain like swine flu is also hit with bird flu.

The fear is that it will then mutate into a super-flu that could wipe out millions of people and spread across the globe within weeks.

It sounds like fear mongering but at the same time it has been my experience that this is a entirely true statement. This is one of those things that when I served overseas we were all warned about as the Bird Flu was mostly a problem for the Eastern Hemisphere.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
PLACEBO EFFECT. No, but seriously.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
Well, we have Deep Impact and 2012 running like they were all time classics on TV/Cable right now. When do we start seeing Outbreak and The Stand running to scare the stuffing out of people about this? I haven't gone to see Contagion, because I don't want to get that imagery in my head to mix with what we MIGHT actually see attempted for scare tactics and political gain on disease threats...but in fairness, it has happened before and it will happen again.

I just don't buy that any 1 year has any better chance than any other, and if something like this were to come THIS month/season, atop everything else, I just can't believe it's a natural creation. Nope... Sorry... God is already pissed enough at us for the month of November. Even He wouldn't throw one more factor into the gears to blow the whole machine apart.... Right?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by CasiusIgnoranze

A new deadly strain of super-flu could spread to Britain within 24 hours, experts have warned.
The potential for bird flu and human flu to combine and form a new virus has been described as 'one of the biggest biological threats of our time'.

Fears of new deadly super-flu which 'could spread to Britain within 24 hours'

Coincidence that we just had a movie about a deadly virus spreading across the world with the Mainstream media drooling about the fact whether it could really happen?

Contagion: Could it really happen? - BBC

Can these Evil Pharmaceutical Companies get any more obvious?

edit on 3-11-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

Adios muchachos! The Horseman of Pestilence rides forth to slay.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
dude i got to say that,

these papers print this sort of # evrey year.

It was even worse when avian and swine flu was about we got it light this year, the past two year have been about how we only got months left

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TheMindWar

Flu is predominently spread through coughing and sneezing. And studies have never been done on masks, even commercial use ones, to see if they prevent the flu.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   
PLEASE READ THIS

Ascorbic acid can kill ANY virus. Most people have heard "Take vitamin C for a cold". Most people have also had also had poor results.

Here is the secret. Ascorbic acid is transported through the body via insulin. If you have high serum glucose levels, the ascorbic acid will pass through your intestines unabsorbed! You may feel you're taking a colon cleanser.

If you feel the flu coming on, cut all sugar, go low carbs and spread the dose of ascorbic acid evenly through the day. I weigh 175lbs and take up to 8 grams per day before I get urgent needs to hit the latrine which is the best indicator that your body has reached a limit of absorbable AA.

Continue regimen for three days after symptoms subside. I have never needed more than six days. I never suffer with the flu. I continue to take a daily prophylactic dose of 1.5 grams per day.

It's the God's honest truth. You needn't suffer or live in fear. There's nothing they can make in the lab that your macrophages can't dissolve if they're full of AA.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
'Tis time for the return of the Grim Reaper. He/they have appeared throughout history when they needed to thin the population some.

The Origin of the Grim Reaper
www.squidoo.com...

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join