It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We're going to die before we get better.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
You know what , man? I started out today debating with a friend about what life would be like in a thousand years. I thought it'd be a happy wonderful place but you know what? We're going to die before we get their. We are too busy fighting and judging each other to advance our technology. We will nuke ourselves out of existence before we even come clone to having cloning or cyborgs. Maybe it's me? I don't know but their has not been a single day of my life on this planet in tow decades that didn't have some sort of major conflict involved in it. Why?! Why can't we all just get along?! Were we designed this way!?!I don't know but I can't take it anymore. I'm getting sick ofbeing on this planet when it's filled with so much angst and anger and hate.

Seriously just sick of this world.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
And I am sure people during the dark ages thought the same way. Guess what we ended up getting better back then and will end up getting better in the future. I'm guessing by 2200 we will have a second renaissance and will be on track for a better future.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:59 AM
link   
The day we embrace a simple life is the day we'll find freedom from all this crap.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:05 AM
link   
No, hate. Yes, Love.

We as, a race of reasonably intelligent critters, could be exploring space by now, perhaps. Not like we are doing now, but futher.........building cool stuff on our moon. And more.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:14 AM
link   
My favorite threads always start with "We're going to die"...

Have to agree with your assessment of the situation too.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:37 AM
link   
"Only the dead have seen the end of war."
~ Plato 423 BC– 347 BC

The human race won't evolve.
It will destroy itself.
We never learn.
Nothing has changed since way before Plato's time.
edit on 3-11-2011 by CitizenNum287119327 because: bbcode

top topics

join