It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

USA Govt to stage Natural Disaster False Flag? Could they Nuke the Pacific ,then blame Tsunami on YU

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   
panic test?

herocreating order out of perceived (but preconceived) chaos?

if they orchestrated 9/11 for a Global blanket War on "terror" making themselves the real terrorists behind it all,

is it feasible their next heinous occult ritual might aspire for something magnanimously grander?

FCC & FEMA will be in full control of MSM networks & airwavees on 11/9/11 during both first EAS nationwide emergency broadcast test and Pacific Wave Tsunami drill while YU55 can be seen fly boy.

could the US military blow a collosal nuke in the Pacific (perhaps to impact NK and sadly Japan) and have MSM orchestrate, blame it on the asteroid hitting Earth in an elaborate elite banker scheme as dollar will crash at the same time.

would you or wouldn't you put it past them?

has USA or NWO ever used natural disaster to cover up flag flag event or would this be the first feat if pulled off?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Honestly what do they have to gain if they did that? the oceans would become contaminated, potentially massive die off of sea life leading to possible human extinction which would result in all sides losing

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:45 AM
link   
i thought YU55 was closest on the eight, not the ninth?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:54 AM
link   
The fcc test is all about the pending attack on iran. This has been planned for a while. Preparing the homeland.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
The fcc test is all about the pending attack on iran. This has been planned for a while. Preparing the homeland.

Why the Heck would the FCC test be about Iran? Iran can't retaliate on the U.S. anymore than Iraq could when we went to war with them. I guess I'm not following you're logic...Perhaps I'm missing some subtlety to this. Feel free to explain your view.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignant
could the US military blow a collosal nuke in the Pacific (perhaps to impact NK and sadly Japan) and have MSM orchestrate, blame it on the asteroid hitting Earth in an elaborate elite banker scheme as dollar will crash at the same time.

No.

1. Nuclear weapons, colossal or otherwise, are not meteors. They produce nuclear products that meteors do not.

2. YU55 is not hitting the Earth, it's flying around space for at least the next 100 years. How could this "elite banker scheme" possibly work when countless telescopes will confirm that YU55 did not, in fact, hit the Pacific Ocean, or even come close to the Pacific Ocean? Why would anyone (other than doomsday fetishists) even believe it was YU55, which is known not to be a danger, and not a nuclear weapon?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by bhornbuckle75

Why the Heck would the FCC test be about Iran? Iran can't retaliate on the U.S. anymore than Iraq could when we went to war with them. I guess I'm not following you're logic...Perhaps I'm missing some subtlety to this. Feel free to explain your view.

I imagine he's speaking of the economic collapse/martial law/World War 3 scenario. The one unfolding in real time, even on TV lol. Maybe he's not, but that's my guess.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:05 AM
link   

is it feasible their next heinous occult ritual might aspire for something magnanimously grander?

epic misuse of the word 'magnanimous'.

mag·nan·i·mous / magˈnanəməs/

Adjective:
Very generous or forgiving, esp. toward a rival or someone less powerful than oneself.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Awen24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:47 AM
link   
funny you should mention that,

i've been having some thoughts along the same sort of lines.

but i was thinking more could they,,, if the asteroid last past this way 200 years ago, could they have, with a few controlled explosions have nudged the asteroid,, we all/most realise they've tried being smart with controlled explosions in the past!... and who knows, is it too in the realms of far fetchedness to think they could slow it down just a lil bit to 'guide' it to the right place????????????????

interesting times me smells

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

A war is not gonna help Americans and Israelis outside the US and Israel if they do.
All will be 'fair game'.
Will certainly be a blow to the tourism $.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli
How could this "elite banker scheme" possibly work when countless telescopes will confirm that YU55 did not, in fact, hit the Pacific Ocean, or even come close to the Pacific Ocean? Why would anyone (other than doomsday fetishists) even believe it was YU55, which is known not to be a danger, and not a nuclear weapon?

blue beam? endgame??

or.. increased quakes from haarp, maybe the looking up and at tele's is the distraction

who knows

oh well least i learned a new word today

i failed 3rd grade vocab or whatever!!
edit on 3-11-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7
Honestly, what do they have to gain if they did that?

The oceans would become contaminated, potentially massive die off of sea life leading to possible human extinction which would result in all sides losing

Greetings:

Perhaps this will interest you also:

The oceans would become contaminated ...

Tuna fish from Pacific Ocean is Radioactive -- Contaminated by
Fukushima Nuclear Fallout

Please view the video and pass it along.

... massive die off of sea life ...

click

... leading to possible human extinction ...

Japan gov’t finds 165 locations over wide area with cesium-137 exceeding Chernobyl evacuation levels —Data shows radiation could be 'spreading to other areas'

The first comprehensive survey of soil contamination from the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant showed that 33 locations spread over a wide area have been contaminated with long-lasting radioactive cesium, the government said Tuesday.

The survey of 2,200 locations within a 100-kilometer (62-mile) radius of the crippled plant found that those 33 locations had cesium-137 in excess of 1.48 million becquerels per square meter,
[color=limegreen]the level set by the Soviet Union for forced resettlement after the 1986 Chernobyl disaster.

Another 132 locations had a combined amount of cesium 137/134 over 555,000 becquerels per square meter, the level at which the Soviet authorities called for voluntary evacuation
and imposed a ban on farming.

[...] the latest data point to the possibility that [color=Chartreuse]cesium could also be washing away and spreading
to other areas, potentially contaminating rivers, lower-lying land and the ocean. [...]

Japan Times Column: 'As the public – possibly worldwide – sickens over time,
the truth will leak out' about Fukushima

’Regardless, the awful truth is: ‘We Japanese don’t lie. We just don’t tell the truth.’

[color=salmon]This is not sustainable.

Post-Fukushima Japan must realize that public acceptance of lying got us into this radioactive mess in the first place.

For radiation has no media cycle.

It lingers and poisons the land and food chain.

Statistics may be obfuscated or suppressed as usual.

[color=Chartreuse]But radiation’s half-life is longer than the typical attention span or sustainable degree of
public outrage.

And this:

So far, the FDA said that every piece of seafood that has been imported to the United States is safe.
source

Right.

More specifically, an FDA spokesperson told ABC News that U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement "is screening everything from Japan."

However, screening does not entail testing all the seafood.

In fact, the [color=salmon]FDA inspects less than 2 percent of seafood, according to Winona Hauter, executive director of Food & Water Watch.

"FDA couldn't possibly with existing staff test all of the food that's being imported," Hauter said. "They inspect less than 2 percent of seafood. Their resources are really stretched."

... Offshore from the Fukushima plant, the seawater is now testing at levels off the charts --
7.5 million times more radioactive than the legal limit.

"I can't go out to fish because of the radiation," one Japanese fisherman told ABC News.
"I cannot do anything."

Independent: Why Fukushima is worse than Chernobyl; ‘Now the truth is coming out’ — 72,000 times worse than Hiroshima & 1 million+ cancer deaths, says professor
Peace Love Light
tfw
[align=center][color=magenta]Liberty & Equality or Revolution[/align]
edit on 3/11/2011 by thorfourwinds because: color

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   

blue beam? endgame??

How is blue light or the final phase of a chess match supposed to convince people that nuclear products and a rock in space mean the rock actually hit the Earth and exploded and wasn't nuclear?

or.. increased quakes from haarp, maybe the looking up and at tele's is the distraction

HAARP hasn't caused a quake yet, so even one would be an increase ... of course, increased quakes would do nothing to convince anyone that a nuclear detonation was actually a meteor. I have no idea what "maybe the looking up and at tele's is the distraction" is supposed to mean.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

2005 YU55 makes its close-approach at 23:29 UTC on November 8th. This means that it will be passing almost 24 hours before the tests occur on the 9th. So, how could they blame it on something that's already gone? Not to mention, as someone has already brought up, 2005 YU55 has an orbital period of a little over a year. So, if it didn't actually impact the Earth it would be quite obvious to astronomers.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

I'm keeping track of you, buddy! You were so quick to defend your scaredy-boo-boo thread yesterday by alleging that you only do one a week, but come on now!

I'm dying to know, why do you keep doing this? Here's an idea: quit pussyfooting around and just admit outright that you want death and destruction. Let's have it.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   
Cutting off your nose to spite your face does not make much sense.
I can think of better ways other than nuking an ocean.

Next plan please.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Skewed because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
Though nuclear weapons are strong, I don't think it would have the same effect with underwater pressure.

We have had over 9, 1 billion dollar disasters in the US this year, the government doesn't need to fabricate one.

Which is why we need an emergency alert broadcast. That is all it is people, nothing more, nothing less.

And no, FEMA is not taking over the airwaves, no more then the other 100 emergency broadcasts you have seen all your life.

new topics

top topics

join