It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cannot sleep huge pit in my stomach , feels like something bads going to happen!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
@OP -
Hi there, i hope you are feeling better, if not perhaps if you describe the pain you are suffering perhaps its something as simple as:
* Indigestion
* Reflux
* Food intolerance
* Change of diet

These symptoms can also be set off from a psychological condition, have you experience high levels of stress with your job/school/social scene recently?

To those who are feeling tired:
Perhaps your dietary habits have also changed, have you all considered getting an iron test to ensure you are not anaemic?
Eating more red meat or leavy vegies (for thos who are inclined) or perhaps taking an iron supliment, also i have found having multi-vitamins also are of assistance to people.

Hope this helps, and before taking anything please consult your doctor or a licensed medical practitioner

Edit -
Oh, from the land down under, we all seem fine. Except for people suffering from the typical hay-feaver, all the people i interact with are fighting fit.
edit on 3-11-2011 by Spruk because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
Lets just say this on the side of being safe. Before you think of things outside the realm of your day to day overall health, its the 1st place to look. And dont wait. Its probably nothing, but you need an educated diagnosis of that.

Then you can wonder if youre not just feeling that thing we all seem to be feeling these days: that a change is on the wind. But, please go see a doctor.

PS Then lets us know...and we'll discuss this again!!

Best to you

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by oneness86

wind of change, blowing strong..

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by oneness86
Since about 11 pm last night i have felt an uneasy nauseousness in my stomach that is miserable. I feel like something bad is about to happen; i cannot sleep at all because of it. Does anybody else feel like this right now?

I've been playing with Tarot in the last week and have been writing prophecy myself. I have something bad in February with some major police crackdowns. Just live your life, because there's no way to know with certainty if any prophecy is true or not. I have a bad feeling as well, but there's nothing we can do about it, because it's not in our hands.

"Prepare for the worst and hope for the best."

That's the single most important piece of advice anyone can give you. If you remember any of your dreams, they might give you clues to why you're being warned of danger. My Tarot is my tool to see the future. Just keep in mind that we are given signs.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join