It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader accuses U.S. of Terrorism! Claims to have Proof!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:09 PM
link   
well doesnt the water just get muddier !, I think they know that Israel and the USa are planning to strike. I smell war, its coming and both sides are fighting to win over the public view and opinon

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

Invading that aggressor to rescue the hostages is a legitimate act to secure the safety of the hostages

Which US failed in .

I know that was against your law , but , it is also against our law to let the spies run on our ground freely.

So , it will be a matter of priority . Iran gives the priority to it's own rules derived from the religion instead of an international man-made law. The laws which dictators like US always choose to follow or not to follow.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by MouthForWarNow

well doesnt the water just get muddier !, I think they know that Israel and the USa are planning to strike. I smell war, its coming and both sides are fighting to win over the public view and opinon

Right, but there are differences in ideologies followed by the govts.

US ideology : we should make the one world govt to rule the world ===> US invades anywhere it wants. US attacks Iraq , Vietnam , Afghanistan , Libya . Drops nuclear bomb on Japan. ===> US is not following any moral-religious rules.

IRI ideology : We follow whatever religion tells us to follow. ===> Iran has not made a nuclear weapon and has not invaded any country ===> Iran is following the moral-religious rules rightly.

You smell a war and US is just trying to start it.
edit on 3/11/11 by hmdphantom because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorthStreet1
reply to post by backinblack

Take a deep breath and deal with the fact America isn't going anywhere - in fact I am all for expanding our influence - millions of us - millions of us agree - just deal with it LOL

I would like to stop for a second and say I am not with those millions! I'd like to reign our influence back here where we need it. As long as another country isn't bothering us then I believe we need to mind our own damn business!

We wanna give money to starving kids somewhere, sure, I'm all for that. But I'm sick and tired of useless freaking wars.

PS- Those blaming your average American for all the bad things our GOVERNMENT has done need to stop for a second and breathe. I didn't get a say in any of the wars our GOVERNMENT has initiated. I didn't get a say in overseas relations our GOVERNMENT has set up. I don't get a say in anything like that.

Local politics? Sure, I get to vote on whether or not I live in a "dry" (no alcohol) county and things like that.
edit on 3-11-2011 by angrymomma because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Right can somone explain somthing to me please?

This Thread is about Iran Saying they have proof of terrorism caused by the USA.

We know in th epast the US has supported Freedom fighting cells in various countries (eastern europe, middle east and south america to name a few that we have conclusive evidence to back up)

People come on here and say... im not shocked... its somthing that is expected (because there is previous)

and then a pile of folk from the US come on shouting about how people are attackign the US everyone in the world hates them, US haters arnt wanted or liked by the US anyway....

This has NOTHING to do with HATING the US or its citizens as a whole, this is simply know one be them American, European, African or Asian can in anyway be shocked that (most likley) the CIA were involved in either training/supplying/actually acting out acts of terrorists in Iran...

I mean you know a terrorist isnt an actual thing right? its a point of view... a terrorist to one person is a freedom fighter to another, thats how in ireland the IRA had support for years even though westerm media made out they were terrorists, or like i dont know.. Sadams Crew who were not only our allies but freedom fighters for what we wanted!!

So any act of us helping along attacks on what we see is the bad guys in IRAN to them is an act of terrorism on there regime....

Some people on this site have gotten particularly Touchy/Girly/uninformed recently

Just my thoughts though

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
I only care about the truth, first and foremost, after that, we address the problem... Not the US Government problem, or Iranian problem... But the INDIVIDUALs who commit such acts problem. I truly hope this doesn't turn into a 'Ohhhh America is sooo bad, they need to be taken care of!' and then BOOOM! I truly hope that if and when this information is released. If it does have a grain of truth to it. That other countries recognize the individuals and don't attempt to hold the entirety of the US population accountable. It would be a pretty ignorant move to harm US civilians over the acts of a few 100 or even 1000 people....

its a shame america harms iraq, afghan, libiyans civilians over the acts of what 30 people

if its good for the goose its good for the gander im afraid

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

The U.S may be the real problem causing terrorism but it is not the American peoples fault, it is the American leaders fault. The leaders who win by votes actually cheat to win. I think if the founding fathers of America knew what was happening right now they would roll over in their graves so fast that it would cause a tornado. The real America stands for real freedom and hardworking people who live free and work hard for what they want in life but lately America is full of power hungry sloths who steal and destroy other countries because of greed. I am a true American and i believe the leaders of America is doing the wrong thing.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

It's not shenanigans.

The negotiator of the 1979 incident wasn't employed by the US military or Government. They were employed by Chase Manhattan.

It goes deeper but the whole crisis was done to force Iran into making decisions at the time that they did not want to make. I believe that decision was to force Iran to bank with Chase Manhattan.
edit on 3-11-2011 by LightAssassin because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:43 PM
link   
finally someone coming forward..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
To imadamnnutjob and others in Iran I would be very careful if I were you. It would be very easy for the us to give the go ahead for Isreal the go ahead to turn your country into a bunch of glass. I hope an alternative to oil can be achieved and used. Nothing would make me happier than for the people of the middle east to have to start drinking that oil. The knights templars didn't conquer the Persian empire during the crusades, but don't think for a second that this is over. Give your souls to the true god ENKI.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Iran just found the documents? If they had, them why did they wait till not to use them... The whole thing is BS. Not to say we did not do our fair share of bad things.

Inquiring minds want to know.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Toolatetotalk

no that would be the biggest help to ows movement by proving our government makes their decisions based on corporations special interests and the greed for power of a few rather then making decisions for the good of the people

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
BOOM! I would love to see this. American politicians are constantly playing policeman of the world with their rhetoric, like "They can't have this because we say so! They are terrorists! they are pure evil!", but then Iran flips the script and say "Who's the terrorists now?"

Watch us go to war with Iran, just watch. It seems that the propaganda is in full swing lately.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
lets hope they can deliver something significant and not just a bunch of hot air. maybe this will lead to other countries doing the same, imagine if russia or. china made a similar threat, although i would trust those countries far less than i would iran

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Those were not my words in your post. You have twisted them to fit an agenda. Or to fit an agenda you think I have.

They were, in fact, your words. Go back and re-read your post if you don't believe me. I can only read what you write; I personally don't know what context you intend your words to mean outside of how you form and present them.

I want hard evidence before I formulate an opinion regardless of the source.

That's a fair statement. I'm not discrediting it.

But the real world situation is a bit more complex. The US has all but declared war on Iran (especially with their new anti-diplomacy bill), and Iran has made this claim as a detterant. If they simply released all the documents, the US would probably accuse them of lying and use it as more justification for war.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
reply to post by hmdphantom

Yep, Eagle Claw was a failure, but it sure wasn't due to the awesomeness of the Iranian Army. It was due to nature (sandstorm) and BS infighting amongst the US military with everyone wanting their fingers in the pie.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by FurvusRexCaeli

Originally posted by hmdphantom

Thirty years ago on April 25, 1980, the US staged a military aggression against Iran's soil with a number of choppers and planes. The US administration, whose different plots to defeat the sacred Islamic system had failed, launched this military aggression with the goal of releasing the spies that had been detained throughout the seizure of US spy den in Tehran.

In response to aggression against an American embassy in which a number of American citizens were kidnapped and held hostage. Most or all of them had diplomatic immunity, so even if they were "spies," Iran had no right to hold them. Invading an embassy and holding the mission hostage is a violation of the Vienna Convention on Diplomatic Relations, which Iran ratified in 1965. Invading that aggressor to rescue the hostages is a legitimate act to secure the safety of the hostages. Try again.
edit on 3-11-2011 by FurvusRexCaeli because: too much quoted

You call the Iranian's "aggressors" in their own country? Perhaps you've forgotten that it was the CIA that put the Shah in power, and that the Shah ruled his country with brute force killing tens of thousands who weren't alligned with him. The CIA was instumental in training and establishing the SAVAK (secret police) whose specialty was to make people disappear on a daily basis if they so much as said the wrong word that could be construded as "leftist". In fact, during the '79 revolution, the marxist side of the rebellion (mostly students) were brutally targeted by the Shah, because under American direction he felt them to be the major threat to his rule. On the other hand, not much attention was given to the Islamic revolutionaries (probably because they seemed to be so cooperative with the CIA in Afghanistan at the time... can you say "blowback"?
).
edit on 3-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

jericho65-
Yep, Eagle Claw was a failure, but it sure wasn't due to the awesomeness of the Iranian Army. It was due to nature (sandstorm) and BS infighting amongst the US military with everyone wanting their fingers in the pie.

I didn't know that sandstorms were armed with surface to air missiles

edit on 3-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:14 AM
link   
reply to post by jerico65

due to nature (sandstorm)

There it is , again. You call it nature , which means that there is no one to create and control the nature , we believe that there is a wise creator who controls it.

And then you say , it wasn't awesomeness , while we call it awesome.

+ we know that American forces were not there to just rescue those spies , but they were there to help Shah get back to power , too.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by GonzoSinister

Alright . But I think there is something to add.

I mean you know a terrorist isnt an actual thing right? its a point of view... a terrorist to one person is a freedom fighter to another, thats how in ireland the IRA had support for years even though westerm media made out they were terrorists, or like i dont know.. Sadams Crew who were not only our allies but freedom fighters for what we wanted!! So any act of us helping along attacks on what we see is the bad guys in IRAN to them is an act of terrorism on there regime....

May be we should compare the terms terrorist with anti-democracy. I mean there are freedom fighters everywhere , but sometimes they fight for justice and sometimes they fight for a particular group. Some times they fight for democracy (i,e Islamic revolution) , sometimes they fight for a particular group to make them New dictators (i,e Baathist groups who helped Saddam get the power).

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

That's a fair statement. I'm not discrediting it. But the real world situation is a bit more complex. The US has all but declared war on Iran (especially with their new anti-diplomacy bill), and Iran has made this claim as a detterant. If they simply released all the documents, the US would probably accuse them of lying and use it as more justification for war.

I have thought about that . I think that they have thought about that. If the proofs are easily deniable , this would discredit Iran. If the proofs are undeniable , it would credit Iran.

I think that people will judge them. They are the ones who will fight in the fronts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join