It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran leader accuses U.S. of Terrorism! Claims to have Proof!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+4 more 
posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
[Quote] “We have undeniable documents which show America was behind the curtain of terror in Iran and the region,” Khamenei said during a commemorative event honoring the 1979 takeover of the American Embassy in Tehran, according to Reuters. “By presenting those 100 documents, we will disgrace America in the world.”

Meanwhile, Khamenei called the allegation an “absurd terrorist scenario” that was made to distract from the ongoing U.S. financial crisis.

“America tried to exert pressure on Iran and rescue itself from the Wall Street movement and its problems by the absurd terrorist scenario,” Khamenei said on Wednesday, Reuters reported. “They want to accuse the most virtuous warriors and fighters in Iran of terrorism." [/Quote]

I'm pretty sure the entire world has been waiting for this moment...

It's obvious that this is to distract from a possible strike by the UK and US forces on nuclear facilities in Iran, and now that Isreal is spread 50/50 on messing with Iran, this just got interesting.

These are some pretty bold claims, this guy better have some solid proof, or i'm calling shananigans on this one.

Although, I would agree that the US Gov is doing everything possible to distract from the OWS movement, he very well could have a point there.

What do we want? Truth! When do we want it? Now!
lol, sorry i've been watching OWS vids...

Oh and here's the link... www.politico.com...
edit on 3-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: forgot link

edit on 3-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: title change

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I hope this happens as the U.S has caused terrorism and blamed the other guy with all the oil and money to be made and then invades them. Follow the money and it will lead you to the problem. S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I only care about the truth, first and foremost, after that, we address the problem... Not the US Government problem, or Iranian problem... But the INDIVIDUALs who commit such acts problem. I truly hope this doesn't turn into a 'Ohhhh America is sooo bad, they need to be taken care of!' and then BOOOM! I truly hope that if and when this information is released. If it does have a grain of truth to it. That other countries recognize the individuals and don't attempt to hold the entirety of the US population accountable. It would be a pretty ignorant move to harm US civilians over the acts of a few 100 or even 1000 people....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
We all have proof. Just read any newspaper for the past decade and you have all the proof anyone could ask for. I just wonder how the US has got away with it all. I know they had a lot of clout but surely that was extinguished ages ago by now. Surely their antics have depleted any possible credibility the country ever accrued.

Well, if Iran, Russia, China, and all the rest in that bloc need to teach a heavy lesson to the US/Israel, the UK, et al, the so be it. It's time for them to get smacked hard. I suspect things won't be nice in the wake of this war but maybe they will be better eventually, when the dust settles. Lord knows, things haven't got a lot of room to get worse. I guess WWIII would be about the worst it could go.

Miracles do happen though. It's good to keep that in mind too.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:48 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

I knew it! Fallout: New Vegas was like my proving grounds.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Well... the Cia, those commanding the us army and those who cooperate with them are terrorists. They are just so well equipped, funded and excell at providing the public with propaganda that they can pretend to be a fighting force with noble intentions.
However... it is becoming more and more apparent that all this hard work is not for peace or democracy, but for monetary gain and power.
edit on 3/11/11 by flice because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:44 AM
link   
Ha!

I love it!

We all knew this type of evidence was bound to exist but to have a world leader come out and call the kettle black is always an entertaining thing

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Well considering the US has already been shown to have meddled in Iranian politics for decades then it's no stretch to believe they went further..

Wonder if we'll ever get to see any proof from either side..
I wouldn't hold my breath waiting though..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
Let's say Iran produced 100 documents showing clearly that the US was behind several terrorist acts or groups within another country. Don't you think that would be the distraction from the OWS activity Iran is accusing the US trying to do in the first place?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
I didn't realize that proof of the US conducting state-sponsored terrorism was rare. It's not like they haven't been doing it for the past 50 some years.

You don't need to fit the typical definition of a terrorist to conduct terrorism. When you specifically target elements within a country, especially civilian or political, for the purpose of distabilizing that country's government, then you're carrying out terrorism.

When it comes to Iran, it's pretty obvious that the CIA and Mossad have been inciting and supporting terrorists against the current Iranian government. This ranges from starting riots to political assassinations (specifically of nuclear scientists).
edit on 3-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:48 AM
link   
If they had proof, they would release all the supposed documents. I call BS until they do.

And the rest of you can go right on hating America. We don't need you and we sure as hell don't want you...even if you live here.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
So just one question...how can anyone formulate an opinion based on anything but emotional knee-jerk reaction, when the 100 documents, are not available for review?

Maybe I just missed the link to them but yeah, no judgement here until I see the evidence.

These articles are just pandering to emotional responses, IMO, of course.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights
If they had proof, they would release all the supposed documents. I call BS until they do.

And the rest of you can go right on hating America. We don't need you and we sure as hell don't want you...even if you live here.

Yes, because you must hate America to see the proof and consequence of its actions

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if we hate you or not, because Americans involve themselves in everything outside of their country if it means more profit and power to them.

Rewookieaz-
So just one question...how can anyone formulate an opinion based on anything but emotional knee-jerk reaction, when the 100 documents, are not available for review?

Where's the evidence of Osama bin Laden's death? US government claimed they did it, yet refuse to release proof.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

I haven't seen any evidence of his death. Not sure exactly what that has to do with my post though. Maybe you could elaborate?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Funny - Hope everyone realizes that ALL developed countries SPY - Terrorize - and generally act like Jame Bond Movies.....Some are just better at than others.... Get a grip this isn't news - this is Iran trying to rally the world around them right before the WAR (it is coming)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

I haven't seen any evidence of his death. Not sure exactly what that has to do with my post though. Maybe you could elaborate?

You don't see the connection between my statement and your's?

Why is it when the Iranian regime makes such claims, it is a "knee-jerk reaction" that shouldn't be trusted? Those were your words, so I pointed out a similar scenerio where the US makes significant claims while refusing to release evidence of them, yet most people still take those claims as gospel because of the source.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:04 AM
link   

You mean like the US says Iran was involved in that assassination attempt yet refuse to show the proof.

Funny how you don't hold the US to the same standards..

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   

Those were not my words in your post. You have twisted them to fit an agenda. Or to fit an agenda you think I have.

People's response to news concerning the U.S. government such as the murder of Osama Bin Laden, are also knee-jerk emotional reactions.

I want hard evidence before I formulate an opinion regardless of the source.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dimitri Dzengalshlevi

Yes, because you must hate America to see the proof and consequence of its actions

Unfortunately it doesn't matter if we hate you or not, because Americans involve themselves in everything outside of their country if it means more profit and power to them.

Just like nearly EVERY other country that has had any authority in the last 500 years. EVERY country is guilty of some form of corruption. I love the hypocrisy you USA haters use to validate your seething hatred of everything United States.

Originally posted by backinblack

You mean like the US says Iran was involved in that assassination attempt yet refuse to show the proof.

Funny how you don't hold the US to the same standards..

The burden of proof is to be shown in court. I believe the man was guilty due to the facts that you and the others ignored on the thread you are alluding to. That is why all you and your brethren could do was give your opinion and uneducated speculation while I actually gave facts of the case. Nice try.

So, back to the original meat of the OP, its BS. They have nothing. If they did, they would release it. They are scared crapless because Israel has taken steps towards an attack on Iran with the UK so Iran is pulling every lie and deceitful trick out of the bag to head off a total bombardment of all their nuke producing facilities. I don't pull punches and I don't sugar coat anything. If you want to be coddled, go back to mommy. If you want to know the cold hard truth, then read my words.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:45 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

If you want to know the cold hard truth, then read my words.

Mate, I give your opinion as much weight as any other on ATS..
No more, no less...

Your "Rah Rah USA" attitude does little to alter the facts as I see them..

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join