It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All Prophesies are true and accurate in this respect ...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   
Prophesies, dreams and visions, for some, are a window that opens onto a possible future.

Those that look through this window see signs, portents, and whole events, usually of disaster and doom that will shake the very foundations of society around the world.

Over the window there's a sign; a sign that's never read, because every prophet to look through this window has been too intent and moved by what he or she has seen.

The sign reads: "This is what will NOT happen".

Thus, with every prophesy, dream, vision and prediction of any and all future doom and chaos, we should thank the prophets, visionaries, seers, soothsayers, and dreamers for their wonderful clarity, and complete ignorance, for now, we can all breath a sigh of relief because whatever it is that's been forecast, seen and warned against, is exactly what will not happen, no matter how hard we actually try to even make it happen.

Thank you to all the prophets and seers.
Every prediction, you've given us has been completely true and accurate in that it did not happen.

It's nice to hear these predictions.

Keep them coming so we can know what else is not going to happen.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   
That's kinda what the first season of Heroes was about.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I predict OWS will still get little to nothing accomplished towards their goals in the last months of 2011, and will give up during the bitter colds of Winter as the ongoing cesspools built up will cause the older protesters to start breaking their hips on the frozen urine.

edit on 3-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
I predict OWS will still get little to nothing accomplished towards their goals in the last months of 2011, and will give up during the bitter colds of Winter as the ongoing cesspools built up will cause the older protesters to start breaking their hips on the frozen urine.

edit on 3-11-2011 by JibbyJedi because: (no reason given)

alot of these people are corageous smart interesting and decent folk (not all) and although abunch of tents and tarps may look messy and is probably quite dirty and messy inside the camps i doubt they are just living in there own filth

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
reply to post by killuminatiXIII

Yes, but do you think everyone there is that considerate? I'd bet 8 out of every 10 guys ages 15 to 25 are taking leaks on the sidewalks every day. A lot of beers and/or water requires a lot of squirt breaks, that's going to freeze up nice in the Winter. The Youtube videos will be posted here by me when it happens.

Sitting around "occupying" parks and outdoor public areas is more of an extended block party than getting anything accomplished.
Who are the criminals, or suspected of crimes and fraud on Wall Street?
Do they have names?
Have the corrupt politicians been identified?
Has evidence been compiled against these corporations & people?
Or are they just sitting there "waiting" to get their way?

These people who got too greedy and are bankrupting us all, they didn't sit there and chant and wait for others to give them what they wanted, they went out and took it for themselves.
Maybe the OWS should try that tactic. I bet the Rothschild wealth alone could be spread out wide enough to feed and shelter everyone on the planet 100X over. At what cost will that effort do to change the world as we know it though? ONE billionaire family is forced to stand trial and possible do hard labor in prison. But this will never happen.

Kind of a no brainer prediction.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by o0pinMind0o
reply to post by nineix

1973 David Wilkersons Prophecy coming true as is

ten-thousand-million-dozen hairless monkeys making predictions and prophesies over a great enough span of time, and not only will the complete works of Shakespeare get foretold, but, a number of bald faced coincidences as well.

From a standpoint of statistics, and the weight of historical evidence, the likelihood of any prediction or prophesy by a psychic, dreamer, or some such (not including educated people that actually analyze data, are experts in their fields, and make predictions based on hard data specific to their areas of expertise), is so fractionally tiny as to be extremely improbable of anything of note occurring.

Please note, from a statistical standpoint, this doesn't completely rule out some microscopic possibility from occurring, but, should such happen, it will be complete coincidence, and not because of any actual fore-knowledge.

Ever so often, someone on the planet gets struck by lightning.
Ever so often, someone on the planet that plays a lottery ticket will win the jackpot.

Thus, sure, there may very well be something that was predicted and foretold by some spooky seer type that actually comes to pass, but, not because they actually saw anything, only because they were very lucky.

I can predict there will be an earthquake happening in the next week.
I can predict there will be several volcanic eruptions in the next month.
I can predict there will be close to if not a little more than 150,000 people alive today that will be dead tomorrow.

I can predict these things easily and they will actually come true because these things happen every week, every month, and every day.

I can get more specific and say that there will be new, and or renewed conflict in the middle east and holy land area in the next few months and years and it WILL happen, because that area of the planet has been fought over for thousands of years, and will continue to be fought over for one reason or another, or no reason at all.

In the next 5-10 years, a new super volcano will build and erupt in Bolivia.
I know this will happen because I've read the news articles on this new super volcano building up and inflating at unprecedented levels, and it's an easy thing to predict. Will this new super volcano cause world wide disaster? Will it decimate South America wiping out the rain forests?
I don't know.
It way very well build, and continue to build, and settle down to a semi-active domesticated lifestyle like Yellowstone where volcanic 'eruptions' happen every day in the form of hot water geysers.
This super volcano in Bolivia may very well explode with a VEI of 8.5 and send the planet into a nuclear winter for several years. it could go either way.
This prediction, however, is based on science, not some dream or vision.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

Hahaha, never thought about it this way, well said. Thank you Nophets for your wonderful Nophecies letting us know everything we shouldn't worry about ever happening.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
reply to post by nineix

you should read the bible (it was inspired by God that was written 2000 years ago), and all the prophesies in it are now coming true.

top topics

join