It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Demonic floodgates scheduled to be opened 11/11/11 utilizing Crystal Skulls.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spoor

Hi spoor. Thanks for commenting.

The event is definitely planned for 11/11/11 and you can attend if you wish. There is plenty of information available concerning it. The question is, what the possible ramifications of this cross country trek and enactment of this ancient occult ceremony might bring into manifestation.

Some can discount this, if they wish. Others might wish to examine it more closely.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Hi JibbyJedi.

Appreciate your skepticism, and I agree, there are many unanswered questions concerning this issue. But, I have to wonder why a group of Mayan elders and others would go to all the trouble to trek across the US with 13 crystal skulls, stopping at what they consider ancient sacred sites to perform ceremonies which are believed to release certain spiritual powers enroute to Los Angeles for the date of 11/11/11 for a major event, if they didn't believe there was something to be gained. What that is - I don't know for sure. But, considering the conjunction of many other events coalescing on or around the date of 11/11/11, I have to think, there is something significant in this event.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShakaDoodle
reply to post by KristinLynnxo

Thank you KristinLynnxo -

that link provides some very interesting info.!

np, I'm trying to find out more about these things as well

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   

reply to post by spoor

You might want to have a look at this -

We are living in amazing times. With 2012 only months away, Mayan Elders have announced a pilgrimage across the US. They started in Manhattan on Friday Oct. 27th, and will arrive in Los Angeles November 11, 2011 (yes that’s 11/11/11 !!!) They will be joined by another 13 Mayan Elders traveling north from Mayaland on 11/11/11 to perform the Crystal Skull Ceremony. The last time the Crystal Skull Ceremony was performed was 26,000 years ago and it has been kept a secret since. The Elders have been instructed to perform the ritual publicly from now on. The Thirteen Crystal Skulls are one of the great mysteries of the universe. They are carved out of pure quartz crystal and are said to contain information about the history of our planet and the future of mankind. This is particularly amazing given the fact that carved crystal is now thought to be the ultimate digital storage device. The Skulls are supposed to generate a mind-expanding energy field that can totally change perceptions of reality. . The elders will be attempting to awaken the spirit of North America and I think we all need that. The Elders feel that some of the Holy Land in North America has the express purpose of enlightening all of mankind. The Skulls contain the wisdom of all time. When the spirits are re-awakened the wisdom will fill the collective consciousness. The Ceremony is free and open the the public. Perhaps I’ll see you there in Los Angeles 11/11/11

Mayan Elders Marching Across US for Crystal Skull Ceremony

Sounds like the screenplay for the next "Raiders of the Lost Ark."

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If the elite and the masons wont them to let lose hells demons.
why dont They have the skulls?
and keep them a secret?

a skull has all ways been seen as a symbol of evil.
but that does not mean it IS evil.
look at the swastika! it started as a good symbol.

what time zone is 11;11;11 to start???
and is it midnight 11;10;11?
I really would like to know.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by spoor

there might be an unsuspected intent at work in the gathering of 13 crystal skulls trekking across the U.S. to culminate in a final occult ceremony to be held in the City of Angels on 11/11/11?

Except of course the "13 crystal skulls" are not in the USA, nor will they all be.

Why do you not accept that some of them are recent fakes?

I seen a study on one of the skulls years ago and the university that subjected it to the studies could find no tool marks and doubted even with todays technology that it could be replicated. I don't know anything else about these skulls other than the usual lore and I am willing to bet many of them are replica fakes.

The fact that someone believes bringing them together will unleash the fallen angels of the pit is purely unbiblical, that will happen when God and God alone feels it is time for mans final punishment to begin by turning the earth over to Satan and his hordes.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Noey777
I seen a study on one of the skulls years ago and the university that subjected it to the studies could find no tool marks and doubted even with todays technology that it could be replicated.

care to show us that study? No, of course you cannot! Tests have actually shown a lot to be modern.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Although i really don't believe all the predictions and prophecies this one just freaked me out,because of a dream i had a few days ago(night of October 31st).I was thinking to discuss it here but then i thought,it's just a dream-too many movies and too many hours on ATS.
Anyway this is the dream:

All over Earth portals have opened and released every type of demon and monster to this dimension.From vampires to werewolves,giant snakes,godzilla type things,demons etc.They fed on humans and only a few left,hiding in basements.I was stuck in a basement with some people i know and during the day we went out looking for survivors and supplies.
In the dream after the portals opened(i didn't see it happen,i saw the aftermath) around the planet a huge forcefield appeared.The sky was a red-orange color and there was something outside the forcefield that was trying to get in and save us.I woke up when a demon attacked me.

I know it's just a dream,a disturbing one ,and i know that my imagination is working overtime sometimes,but you got me a little worried now.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There is so much out there that speaks to us in regards to the Demonic effects this will have on Mankind, yet in my heart I know it is necessary to "purge" this world once and for all by allowing Hell to consume the Earth.

In order to be "Reborn" everything must die!

I met this Serpent, personally, and I know the world of the Medium! I rejected the Beast, "Apollyon", and I have been rejected by it!

Here is a video that most will reject themselves, yet, to me it is proof that something horrific is about to begin! We know War is eminent and yet we seek this sort of "soothing lullaby" to hypnotize those of the "Light" into the "illumination" of their ego! Mother Nature is not what they are awakening! Yet it is through the Mother-Goddess Energy that they will bring forth what "she" really is that they have all been tapping into through meditation, yoga, and energy work! The "Light Workers" are blinded by the illumination of the false Truth, yet it too is a true creature that is about to be unleashed! The Locusts from the Abyss! Prepare yourselves folks, because you will get every ounce of man's hatred full force upon you and you will submit! The Beast is about to show itself!

Here is a video from Johanna Michaelsen, she was a "Curandera" or Mexican Witch-doctor, and she was lost in the same "New-Age" Cult that has taken the planet! She scared the "Be-Jesus" right into me, literally she spoke the absolute truth, my truth, and I "crashed". Thankfully, I managed to reorganize myself enough to realize that anyone following exactly what she says now would have to be "Christ", and no man should ever be expected to achieve that; so in essence we are always sinners!

If Johanna's words do not ring true for those in the "practice" of this dark nether-world of the hyperdimensionals called Demons/Aliens/Ancient Gods, then no one can save you but yourself! Seek and you will find the Serpent within, it is called "The Light Serpent", and it is what they seek through these Mayan Rituals! One only need to see the wordings on Drunvalo's website to know! It is Kundalini! It is the Serpent that we(Eve) shared the apple with!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Hey Phantom traveller, thanks very much for posting that.

I had a similar vision early in the morning of 10/31, so if this thread is freaking you out, well....you've just done the same thing for me

I believe that people can willfully interact with, and cause responses that will manifest in the physical realm from spiritual dimensions. We see this throughout the book of Revelation for instance, so your dream is not really far fetched. Take a look and you'll see fallen angels or demons being 'unbound', 'unchained', 'released', etc. to cause afflictions in the political, financial, social systems of the world as well as in nature and individual human beings throughout Revelation.

I know some have said that these things can't happen until God allows them too. My question is - how do we know that that time hasn't arrived?

Take care my friend.
edit on 11/4/2011 by ShakaDoodle because: punctuation correction

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A long time ago I was fascinated with the skulls and read a lot about them in books and magazines etc. before the internet became the information and search tool it has become today. The Smithsonian displays their skull as a fake and the British and Smithsonian museums did submit them for analysis to the Department of Earth sciences and Geography at Kingston University, Surrey.

They did find tool marks under microscope examination and The Smithsonian specimen had been shown to be worked with a different abrasive, namely the silicon-carbon compound carborundum which is a synthetic substance manufactured using modern industrial techniques. Since the synthesis of carborundum dates only to the 1890s and its wider availability to the 20th century, the researchers concluded suggestion is that it was made in the 1950s or later.

I'm fairly sure the skulls in the museums will not be traveling with the rest of the skulls in this claim.

Here is the results from the college analysis to include pics that show microscopic examination of chlorite inclusions, and is only to be found in Madagascar and Brazil, and thus unobtainable or unknown within pre-Columbian Mesoamerica. The study concluded that the skulls were crafted in the 19th century in Germany, quite likely at workshops in the town of Idar-Oberstein renowned for crafting objects made from imported Brazilian quartz at this period in the late 19th century.

www.britishmuseum.org...[/url]

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 4-11-2011 by dcmb1409 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

Wow Greensage - fantastic post, thanks for taking the time an effort for sharing it.

I think with the convergence of many factors and events now occurring, we are seeing the beginning of things which many are prone to scoff at, perhaps because they don't know and understand spiritual dynamics or perhaps they've fallen prey to false prophecies in the past, maybe for other reasons. Whatever the case might be, I would like to share a passage from the book of Revelation in conjunction with your post -

"And the fifth angel blew his trumpet, and I saw a star fallen from heaven to earth, and he was given the key of the shaft of the bottomless pit; he opened the shaft of the bottomless pit, and from the shaft rose smoke like the smoke of a great furnace, and the sun and the air were darkened with the smoke from the shaft. Then from the smoke came locusts on the earth, and they were given power like the power of scorpions of the earth; they were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any green growth or any tree, but only those of mankind who have not the seal of God upon their foreheads, they were allowed to torture them for five months, but not to kill them, and their torture was like the torture of a scorpion, when it stings a man. And in those days men will seek death and will not find it; they will long to die, and death will fly from them."

"In appearance the locusts were like horses arrayed for battle; on their heads were what looked like crowns of gold; their faces were like human faces, their hair like women's hair, and their teeth like lions' teeth; they had scales like iron breastplates, and the noise of their wings was like the noise of many chariots with horses rushing into battle. They have tails like scorpions, and stings, and their power of hurting men for five months lies in their tails. They have as king over them the angel of the bottomless pit; his name in Hebrew is Abaddon, and in Greek he is called Apollyon." Revelation 9:1-11

This of course is only one of many afflictions to be released, but I think it helps explain some of the elements covered in your post.

Thanks again!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   
After doing some more research into the skulls I came across a German news article in Der Spiegel about Wilfried Rosendahl - Curator of the Reiss-Engelhorn Museum and an archeologist from Mannheim, Germany.

He visited the claimed source of the modern (19th-20th century) manufacturers of crystal skulls in the workshops of the town of Idar-Oberstein renowned for crafting objects made from imported Brazilian quartz.

He didn't let on as to why he wanted a crystal skull made but he requested a full size crystal skull. After one year he had a full size skull that is as good as or even better than the ones being promoted today as artifacts. They have never connected one of those other skulls to an archeological dig in the past. This may lay to rest some claims that the work cannot be replicated as it is still being done in Idar-oberstein, Germany today.

The skull was finished in early 2011 and is on display at Reiss-Engelhorn, Mannheim, Germany.

Click on for larger image......

" target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

A modern crystal skull goes on display in Mannheim to highlight a secretive tradition of German stonecutting.

Sources:

Der Spiegel:

www.spiegel.de...

ABC News:

abcnews.go.com...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 03:57 AM
link   
reply to post by ShakaDoodle

Ok so we saw a similar thing in the same day and if you count the difference in the timezone(i live in Greece) it could be at the same time as well.
Double freaked now....Funny thing is that yesterday morning i started reading a fictional book on how to kill demons.I might need it after all

top topics

<< 1   >>

join