It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I sense when someone wants to speak to me

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
i usually sense when someone really needs to speak to me. it is like a headache, but it is not painfull, however it is always there, the feeling that a determined person wants to talk to me, and usually it gets stronger. there were some times when i was studieing hard, which means i was focused, and i conscienciously start thinking in some friend to ask about some doubts, and they always call me.

other weird thing is that even when i have my mobile phone muted, i very often think "what if there was someone "ringing" me now?" and there is actually someone calling.

is this some kind of telepathy?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
falkner does it happen on a daily basis or is it just every once in a wile

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
at least there are some of these "coincidences" once or twice a week.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   
I am always thinking the exact same thing as my best mate (whom I have known for 10yrs and live with). We will always start the same topic, or call when one thinks of the other etc...... just started doing it too other people as well, I think of a topic and then they start speaking about it......

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
ya, that kinda happen with my best mate either, and we've noticed it is stronger when are completly in a good mood with each other.

what do you think: telepathy or empathy? or none? or both?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Dunno what it is, but it can be quite annoying...makes conversation interesting though
on a side note, we both use the weed, and I have heard this can improve/augment psychic ability?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
well, i don't have any kind of experience with weed, however it might induce some sort of ultra-relaxed coinscience stage.

what sometimes happens between us either is, for instance, he stretch his hand and he is going to ask for something, but he doesn�t say what he wants me to give him, however i know exactly what he is about to ask for. no words are required.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Falkner]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:11 PM
link   
yeah! That is one of the things we do, he wont even have to reach for it, i just know what he wants and pass it too him.

Or if he is being really incoherant after a night out, and describes things as "the thingy with the doofer, you know!" I know exactly what he is talking about.

Likewise with other people, empathic or telepathic I don't know, but it is real!

God

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hmmm...

I've had incidents where I picked up the phone to call someone and dialed the number. At the exact same time the person at the other end was about to call me and picks up the phone BEFORE it rings. ( Random phone call. There was no discussion of 'i'm going to call you at this such and such time')

It resulted in her being extremely confused.
It happened twice, (the incidents were over six months apart from each other I think) both times with the same friend.

We were pretty tight... too bad our friendship got ruined over some petty nonsense.

Had a lot of odd occurances happen between us. One morning she asked me if my cell phone got wet because she tried to call it and it didn't work. I was like 'no stupid it was probably just off'. She insisted that it didn't ring, didn't connect to my voicemail and there was no service message. I just laughed it off figuring she had either lost her mind, or was just screwing with my head. Hours later, the same day( we had both forgotten about our conversation earlier) she gets out of the car.... she must have twisted the wrong way or something because her cell fell from the clip. We just happened to be parked over a sewer/drain thingy and it fell into it. I couldn't help but laugh hysterically as I heard the splash and the obscenities that followed.

top topics

join