It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are the men in black truly human? Do they even exist?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
For years now i have thought about MIB and if they could be real and if so are they truly human. I have heard many things and many rumors about the men in black. Some of the things i have heard are that the men in black do exist and that they are truly aliens themselves. Other things i have heard is the men in black exist and they are humans that try to cover up secret military technology that has nothing to do with aliens at all. What is there to believe from people who truly know nothing. I have also read things about people being visited by the men in black telling them to quit talking about certain things or to take certain things off of their website. What do you think the truth is on the subject? Could the MIB truly exist but they are aliens or could they exist and be humans trying to cover up secret military technology that has nothing to do with aliens?

www.weirdworm.com...
www.alienufotruth.com...
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

*3 hours later* A knock on the door and you will be told to remove this thread
In all seriousness though, I believe that MIB are out there, whether they are covering up military technology leaks, or aliens wearing meatsuits, Or repossessing someones home.. I really don't know. But if it were like the MIB movies, then that would be awesome

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   
reply to post by demonologist842012

Men in black are CIA agents, case solved
nice article regarding this

they are human its a just a myth that was passed down that they maybe aliens
edit on 10/8/2011 by ApplesOnFire because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Human is a relative term you take a person with psychopathic tendencies and make them trans human basically upgrading them. I wouldn't want run into one with out a lot of firepower. as for who is in charge of them keep it simple aliens would have better stuff anyway so its probably the Illuminati,shadow government what ever you want to call them

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
from everything i've read, MIB's are cybernetic freaks made by the repto/greys, but theyve are redundant now having been replaced by the black eyed kids.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:15 AM
link   
nothing lasts who ever finally takes this old world over will be cursed with a great terror "how do we keep someone else from doing it to us"

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
And now for a dose of reality.

No. They don't and have never existed.

They were a fabrication created and promoted by Gray Barker, perhaps the largest, most prolific and well known self admitted hoaxer whom was instrumental in bringing the paranormal into the public consciousness. This is the same man who brought us the Mothman and the Flatwoods Monster, as well.

There is an excellent documentary on him called Shades of Gray well worth A watch if you can find it. You'll few surprised how much of UFOlogy was sprung from his imagination and is still believed and talked about today.
edit on 11/3/2011 by dethduck because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dethduck

all i was saying was that IF there is a secret order or alien overlords were in charge we realistically couldn't do anything to stop them.

top topics

join