It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pictures and vid from Mayan ceremony at Serpent Mound

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I was at the Serpent mound for the Crystal Skulls ceremony. I have some pics and vids on my photostream if you are interested.

OK. I cannot get a link to my photostream at Flickr to work on here. And the uploads on ATS says they are temporarily down. If you go to Flickr and look for me "Enderdog" you should be able to view them. I would just close the thread and try again tomorrow, but I don't know how to do that. I apologize for the snafu.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Enderdog because: to fix link

edit on 2-11-2011 by Enderdog because: to apolgize

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
It say's page not found. I really hope you can get them up I really would love to see them.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:38 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenObserver

Hmmmm...let me try again.

Nope can't seem to paste it in so it works...that's odd. Well, since the upload function here is down currently, ifyou want to see them, go to flickr and find me as Enderdog.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I have a general knowledge of the crystal skulls and the Mayans.

But I don't get why they are touring the skulls across North America, and end in Los Angeles. You would think they would be taking them to ancient Mayan temples in South America. Or at least I do.

Can anyone explain this?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

Will do Enderdog, thanks.

Can't seem to find you on there either. Alas, I shall wait.
edit on 11/2/2011 by GoldenObserver because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I only saw 1 picture.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

I believe that they are taking them to the ancient temples across the US and then will end up heading south as the time draws nearer.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
You have 400 photos on their. Photo bucket works with ATS

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
google "Enderdog's photostream" it's the 1st link and then when on his page click the link next to his profile pic which also is named Enderdog's photostream.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by hyperenity
google "Enderdog's photostream" it's the 1st link and then when on his page click the link next to his profile pic which also is named Enderdog's photostream.

Thanks hyperenity,
Are there any videos on the site or just pictures?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
Here we go...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nurelic

Originally posted by hyperenity

Thanks hyperenity,
Are there any videos on the site or just pictures?

Two are videos. One is the Sun-gazing...look for little start arrows in the bottom left corner of the thumbnail pic.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Nurelic

Thanx

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by watchitburn
I have a general knowledge of the crystal skulls and the Mayans.

But I don't get why they are touring the skulls across North America, and end in Los Angeles. You would think they would be taking them to ancient Mayan temples in South America. Or at least I do.

Can anyone explain this?

Because the Mayan temples are located in North America - Mexico, and some parts of Central America close to Mexico, such as Belize and Guatamala.

More chance for more people to see them on tour than would travel to southern Mexico to see them.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Erongaricuaro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Enderdog

Thanks for sharing the pics, Enderdog! It looks like there were a lot of people there. It's pretty cool that the rainbow came out during the ceremony, too.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
Dont you think that all that electronic dust from the camcorders, cell phones, gas from the cars and o fcourse the paradox of people wearing army suits, somehow disrupts this energy which should wake some sacred points on earth? I really believe in all this phenomena about 2012 shift of ages, Im fascinated by Mayan culture but this new age movement with all that light headed people gets it all wrong i think. If Drunvalo was there and don Alejandro I maybe would be more convinced that this is actually official awakening.

posted on Nov, 19 2011 @ 05:59 AM
link   
hi

new topics

top topics

join