It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mount vesuvious tomb

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
So ive heard something about mount vesuvious,so has anyone actually heard a conspiracy oor a theory about it>?
if so,would love to here about it and get a lil background info

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by shadowreborn89

I am not sure if this is what you are looking for. There is a lot of stuff you can find about it it you do a google search.

www.cotf.edu...

Excavaters found that much of what Pompeii looked like in 79 A.D. had been preserved by the ash that had fallen. A bakery oven contained loaves of bread nearly 2000 years old! Victims of Vesuvius were immortalized when their decomposed bodies left cavities in the hardened ash. The cavities were filled with plaster to recreate victims much as they looked at the time of their death. Photo: Courtesy of Dr. J.A. Botti.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   

I take it you are listening to that vinnie paz song? I love that song! I did minimal research on it was pretty much a huge volcanoe in 79 a.d. and something about some missing books of the bible like the book of mary I think?
edit on 2-11-2011 by AllUrChips because: (no reason given)

Also something about the tomb of jesus christ being there. There have been books and talk about it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by AllUrChips

I take it you are listening to that vinnie paz song? I love that song! I did minimal research on it was pretty much a huge volcanoe in 79 a.d. and something about some missing books of the bible like the book of mary I think?

Also something about the tomb of jesus christ being there. There have been books and talk about it.

"End of Days" I have listened to that song at least once a day since it came out!!! VP is a genius. I wanted to post a thread with it so everyone here could hear it, but I have less than 20 posts and can't post my own thread.

edit on 2-11-2011 by FreeThePeople because: Misspelled words.

edit on 2-11-2011 by FreeThePeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by FreeThePeople

There are several threads already if you go to the search here is one of them.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 10 2012 @ 10:23 PM
link   
yeah thast teh song i was listening too

new topics

top topics

join