It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

All the pieces to the puzzle a must read for all

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:40 PM
link   
just i have only been in the forums for a while now but ive noticed that after beein in the forum for a week now that a lot of post and topic genre's co-inside with one another and ive came to a worrying but peaceful conclusion,

so if u put awl these pieces of the puzzle together u may come to my conclusion that there is sumthing much bigger than just masons and the nwo or mybe ufo's and that we already have intersteller spacecraft that are beeing tested or mybe the fact that 50,000 children go missing or that the world has ppl saying sumthing may hit us (ie and astroid or comet) and this is awl speculation and this may be me puting already false information together that mybe no 1 will take notice or mybe want to discredit this , i dont realy care but its just a theory as is most posts in ATS so give me the benifit to explain how and why i think these all are co linked

i would like to start that yes there might be the mason's and that there new deemed name is the new world order which is my opinion and that mybe a ufo did crash land at roswell new mexico and mybe all along they have been reverse engineering spacecraft that have crashed over the yrs and that the new world order but in those days of roswell where the mason's but now im thinkin right well what does this all mean in its own not a lot but now im thinkin well mybe the goverment does in a sense want a control on us and keep us productive and moving forward in technoligy as with war's we make a lot of technical advances both for good and evil sum how i keep getting this adam and eve thing in ma head with the apple of knowlegde comes good and evil or sumthing like that im not a 100% sure but know im thinkin well where is going even further as there probaly are far greater minds than myself working on all these issus's and putting them together but anyways but i wondered about 50,000 missing children and i thought well in a country the size of america mybe that amount of children go missing there and most are found but mybe that was left out and then i relised if my memory is correct that a lot of these children are not found and i wondered where did these children go so i thought about other issus's such as stargate and the fact we may have intersteller craft but this means nothing so i wondered about another topic thats came up a few times bout meteor's and comets mybe hitting earth and thought well it is a possibility so what so i looked into it further and yes mybe it is a hoax but what if all of this is connected in the sense of

1. nwo to control us all and keep us moving forward and keep us happy and panic free , well i can beleive that, good thing if its saving lifes

2.spacecraft supposedly crashe's into earth and more to come in following yrs across a few continents,well thats a mybe with me ,but nwo and affilates across the globe that no keep it secret to avoid panic once again and mybe atain helpfull knowledge for mankind and so called visitations bare in mind as in star trek where other beings only say hello when u reach a certain technological eara which could mean mankind understanding how alien spacecraft work which inturn could vouch for that and that bear in mind that other being cannot help in matters not there own and that it was mybe luck we atained this knowledge so basicaly anything bad globaly we have to deal with ourselves until we truly gain this knowledge

3.at sum point we have relised there is sumthing going to hit us and keep it quiet as at the end of the day we are going to die

4. on a global scale we want to preserve mankind as in beein dictated by the nwo and such affiliates around the world

5.and now the children are the future and there minds are not coruptted or tainted with the ideals of today and are innocent as they are the beggining of life meaning adam and eve before they gained knowledge and that as they grow up in this world they will be corrupted with knowledge coming good and evil which could be interprited in wars techoligy meaning knowledge and that good as well as bad come from them meaning helping ppl and giving them happy lives and also unhappy lives and harm meaning death

where is all this goin u might wonder well i beleive as i keep saying that all this is connected and that mybe mankind may be on an (exodis on a small controlled scale kinna like noas ark) but that as i said afor about other beeings not beein able to help well what if they have waivered us getting there technoligy and opting to stay out and that a meteor is going to hit clacualte how many yrs for an astroid to make its way so may light yrs from A to (B which is earth) during the creation of space and time to earth when it started its journey and what if other being much more advanced and when i mean advanced i mean thousands if not even more yrs ahead and have pre-calulated sumwhat like our scientists and global disasters (meaning astroid) and they wanted to check us out and study us but keep clear and keep things natural and see how we cope with this and if we survive it but sumhow everything can malufuntion and there craft crash and mankind gain this knowledge and that we have goten tecnoligy we should have and givin a choice of die or restart but we have a small window and timeframe which could be a few yrs say about 50 or 60 yrs or more and these missing kids are going on a journey to start afresh as when u think bout it u have this choice mankind frenzy and global panic and end of world and mankind lost for good or mankind givin a chance to stay quiet and start fresh with no probs and keep certain info so this failure as earth is today never happins again

but i feel this is a gd theory so id love any 1 to post a view as im the kinna person that think that time isnt and importance just merly a minor setback
as with all experiments can take millions to develope in a sense if i was to fire a bit of bateria in the direction of a viable planet then wait a few million yrs when man has finaly broken the gene sequence and we can all live imortaly id be sitting with my radio waiting for a responce thats science. i no all this may be far fetched but i am only 19 yrs old but this is ma we theory of things

DENY IGNORENCE

[edit on 3-9-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
and i hope no 1 gets lost with all this as i feel i may have missed out so id like some scrutiny as to whys and whats ppl might want to know and that there is even more to all this as this is only the tip of the iceberg, as in a universal things mankind will do what it needs too like any creature is too survive

[edit on 1-9-2004 by Rugoolian]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I need to lie down after reading that!

The problem I have with these issues/theories is that there's still no proof positive for the biggies: NWO, UFO's, Alien life, Freemason conspiracy. Until someone comes along and **proves** beyond doubt that we are being visited by an alien race, or that the Freemasons rule the world then it's all just supposition and conjecture.

I have been reading up on and following various conspiracy theories for many years. I'm no expert on the subject, merely an interested amateur (are there any professionals?). However, I have gone past the point where I feel that these are *all* interconnected in any way. One or two maybe, but I think you are stretching the imagination way too far with what you posted.

Prove that some of these theories are actually true, then begin investigating the possibility that they are in some way connected. Providing, of course that you have some pointer, something even circumstantial to suggest that this connection does exist. Until then, you are probably wasting your time.

Flames on a postcard to......

Cheers,
Grey Pilgrim

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Its a interesting theory. I like the idea of trying to see if a number of theories can be tied together. Perhaps with alot of these theories we are looking at a picture very close up. If we step we may get a better idea of the big picture as a whole.

number 3 in your post about the asteroid is not a theory though it will indeed happen. It is not a question of if it is merely a matter of when. The earth has been hit by huge asteroids over and over again. For the first time ever in earths history we might have the technology to stop such a impact. The dinosaurs were on earth for 300 million years and they didnt invest in a asteroid protection system and look where it got them.

But there are other worst dangers that await mankind things in which we have no hope of stopping. Our sun will go nova even our galaxy is doomed to crash into another galaxy. And those are just the things we know about there could be even greater dangers out there we dont even know about.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I was actually going to start a post about the unified conspiracy theory, but it looks as if I was beat to the punch.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
i no it does all seem far fetched but but its just realy an idea , i just thought id put together a questionable theory but yes i no there is no evidence to back all of this up but im no brain box or scientist but i do beleive mankind is like lower than a 3rd world planet unversaly and even lower dimentionaly just i think the ppl at the top no mankind needs to survive as its every animals instinct to survive its just i put this together not to condemm all the secracy that surrounds whats goin but to give a reason as too why that may be things are so secret

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 04:44 PM
link   
the unified conspiracy theory is that there is none. Everything you think is hidden is really an illusion manifested and fed and prepetulated out of fear of the unknown.

There are no little green men visiting earth, there is no NWO, Bush is not part of a secret society that controls all of the worlds goverments. The US goverment does not have "alien" technology. You can not live on, once you "die". There is no such thing as magic. There never was any Dragons. There is no Stargate. There is no fountain of youth. The great "flood" did not happen in the times of Noah. The red sea did not part because of Moses staff. The list goes on and on.

Life is based on faith. What you chose to believe, to put your faith in, lacking any evidence and to go through life without knowing.

That is the ultimate conspiracy, to never know if what you believe in is true.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
If you want to get your message out (whatever it is) proper spelling and punctuation will only enhance what you have to say.

I'm not dissing you, or referring to those whose first language is not english, I'm talking about writing in the style of text messaging.

If I have to decipher someones faddish patois then I don't read the post and the message is lost on me.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by robertfenix
the unified conspiracy theory is that there is none. Everything you think is hidden is really an illusion manifested and fed and prepetulated out of fear of the unknown.

. There never was any Dragons.

I wouldnt be so sure of that.When the first people reached Australia, they encountered the largest lizard that had ever lived. This was no dinosaur this thing lived along side man.

Megalania, giant ripper lizard

At over 30ft long with a wieght over 400 kg Megalania was the very much a Dragon. With serrated teeth and giant claws on its feet it would have indeed been a dragon to the people that first came in contact with it. So the first people that reached Australia would not have agreed with you on that one.

www.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally NOT posted by robertfenix

There are little green men visiting my dreams, there is NWO Wrestling, Bush is part of a secret society. The US goverment does have technology. You can live on, once you are "born". There is no such thing as magic dice. There never was any Dragons in "LotR". There is Stargate on TV. There is a fountain. The great "flood" did not happen in 2000. The red sea did not part because of Moses staff, but because it was scared. The list goes on and on.

Sry... saw it, got the idea, couldn't resist... just enjoying myself

Originally posted bu robertfenix
That is the ultimate conspiracy, to never know if what you believe in is true.

I so totally agree!

Rugoolian, in an artsy way your post (without proper punctuation... or rather, composed of run-on sentences) is better than you think. Putting all the pieces together as a unified theory like that, well... it's art-inspiring to me.

There are alot of us that have thought the same thing as you. I pretty much just accepted it and never really thought about it like that. I basically took it for granted that it's all tied in together. Thank you for the post... kinda gets my philisophical juices flowing. I'm sure it will inspire others as well.

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   
thanks to any 1 who replied to this but im not saying this is all fact but a way of looking at a bigger picture and as Shadow XIX pionted out instead of viewing the picture up close, instead talking steps back to see the hole picture. id like to know if any one can come up with evidence as im doing the same to mybe see if anything is realy linked

posted on Sep, 4 2004 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Perhaps there might be no conspiracies but only a conspiracy a singular conspiracy that links them all together. Its a very interesting subject

Rugoolian I fear it might be a hard task, but then again nothing is easy. Many people spend large amounts of their lives looking into just one conspiracy theory without getting any closer to the truth. Some one might be a expert in the JFK assanation theory but have no real knowledge of secret society theories and they might be link to each other.

Id love to see experts in different theories get together and brain storm to see if there is a connection. It might be a good place to start

posted on Sep, 5 2004 @ 09:31 AM
link   
thats a gd piont u made about diffrent genres of conspiracys comming together similar to medical experts and robotic experts comming to gether and creating bionics hence they dont know alot seperatly but jointly sumthing new can be created i wish i could look at the big picture and reverse it backwords like almost looking at our past history and reverseing it to the piont where it all started, but how can u do this with current avents as they havnt finnished yet and there is no evidence to state so mybe in a hundred yrs or so what ever generation thats living will get all the answers but by then there will be consiparacys disscutions related to that faise in life as well, i think life is a big unknown and is never gonna be understood as its easer to understand the past than it is to understand the future

top topics

join