It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING: HITLER OCCUPIES POLAND!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
found this funny pic. thought i would share. how perfect with all this occupy jazz right around halloween???

where i saw pic at

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
OWS...Fight for our freedoms and rights.

Occupy Poland...A Mad Man brings Death & Destruction to millions of innocent people.

Not quite the same.

BTW...I couldn't find the humor...where is it?

Peace

edit on 2-11-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

Occupy Poland...A Mad Man brings Death & Destruction to millions of innocent people.

Maybe because there is a similarity between what was happening then and now? Empire building...
Americans occupy Wall street. Amerika occupies The Middle East. Confusing, ( from their viewpoint?)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by jude11

the humor is the irony. i myself often find the greatest humor in the most sensitive of matters. you have to be able to laugh. i mean...just the wit it took to tie together the themes of the current occupy movement and twist it with evil from the past and make a costume that was appropriate...that takes thought.

but again...i am icekohld. i am detached. i am able to see things that others don't. but then again...i've found others who do like this pic and laugh, so perhaps it's not just me.

it's not like he's actually gassing a gypsy in the shower. he just used a little intelligence and clashed current events with past events. i think it's brilliant. tale a laxative...it'll be ok...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
S***! I hope this doesn't start WW2. It doesn't smell good though. I sense he will invade many more... possibly even Russia.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Occupy Mcdonalds!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by ICEKOHLD

I find this very offensive. My poppy was a young polish man during WW2 and was taken to the concentration camps. He was eventually rescued when the Americans liberated the camps and he had the choice to go to either America or Australia. He chose Australia.
I don't find any humour in this picture at all so please remove it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:21 PM
link   
No Star!

No Flag!

No Humor!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Jepic

Someone obviously has never heard of the molotov-ribbentrop pact. The soviets were just as complicit in starting ww2 as the nazis

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by AussiePatriot

and you know what? i was molested as a child....and i will still laugh at a funny child molestation joke. i don't have a giant stick stuck up my arse. i am able to laugh at things.
edit on 11/3/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
some jokes can be offensive to many people but as a joke it shouldn't be taken offensivley.
i can see the humor in it but im used to extremely harsh comedy, i laugh at frankie boyle so this is mild compared with things i've heared.
humour is a medicine, not a weapon. it's just a joke.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by listerofsmeg

thank you! i don't think it was funny that hitler marched through the area and slaughtered millions of folks...nor do i think it's funny that america is currently doing the exact same thing in the middle east. but...i think this kids balls and wit to throw this together at such a sensitive time is awesome.
edit on 11/3/11 by ICEKOHLD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
No Star!

No Flag!

No Humor!

dude... its been more then 22.3 years... Hitlers finally funny!

top topics

join