It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

because everybody is sick of being slave, work like slave and live like slave.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
maybe you don't mind if you are the top 5% who have a comfortable life,

but how bout the rest 95% who need to struggle day by day, 9 to 5, they can't stop because they got commitments, pay for son education fee, car loan, house loan, card loan, all the taxes, wife spending, kids spending, food, food, food, medical drugs, etc.

Advancement in technology should capable to make everybody life resemble the top 5%

All your OCCUPY will yields nothing, except violent

[color=Lime]Only scientist, brave scientists, brave economists, brave philosophers can produce SIGNIFICANT CHANGES into our CURRENT world

[color=Lime]

stop occupy,

go learn, study,

innovate new solutions,

new ideas,

design new efficient way

of doing every things,

if you are a smart guy, you will certainly flag me, but most 95% are idiot, thats why you guys go out to OCCUPY and being used by TPTB...

OCCUPY will not YIELD any RESULTS, except violent, violent and more violent.
you think they will listen to you? think again, TPTB can crush you anytime idiots.

whats the point for me to post this, will idiot listen? i don't think so, but i still hope somebody will listen.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:16 PM
link   
Let me guess:
You are a scientist?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
People have been innovating and creating new and improved ways of doing things for a long time now. If it threatens the money making of TPTB, that innovation and invention is squashed, or the patent bought and thrown in a back file somewhere, never to be seen again.

There are many examples of people who had fantastic ideas to make everybody's life easier and better, but as we all know by now, our world is run by money and the ability of the 1% to control it. A famous example is Nicola Tesla's wireless electricity tower which would have distributed free electricity to everybody able to receive it. There was no profit to be made from it, so it went the way of the dinosaur.

The only way to break this power-structure prison is an out-and-out revolution. Whether that revolution is the entire population participating in a peaceful protest, such as with Gandhi, or a violent revolution, such as the birth of our nation, remains to be seen.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by requireduser

This is just like the late 80's and early 90's, remember when tech. was supposed to create the 4 day work week? That never happened.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I must be apart of 95% of the idiots then.

design new efficient way of doing every things,

Wow, I haven't laughed this hard at an ATS post since that 14 year old was arguing with people about 9/11.

EDIT:
You come across as somebody who's still in highschool?, either that or a lack of education. Regardless you have no grounds to call anybody an idiot when you have a Sesame Street level of education in English.
edit on 2-11-2011 by WiZKiD111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by WiZKiD111

Wow, I haven't laughed this hard at an ATS post since that 14 year old was arguing with people about 9/11.

EDIT:
You come across as somebody who's still in highschool?, either that or a lack of education. Regardless you have no grounds to call anybody an idiot when you have a Sesame Street level of education in English.

傻b

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by requireduser

Originally posted by WiZKiD111

EDIT:

傻b

Typical response from somebody who has nothing left to say except a throw away insult.
Good job.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
then why dont you, mr. scientist or whoever the hell you are take yourself and the rest of your scientist buddies and economist and ACTUALLY do something opposed to researching new ways to blow the sh!t out of people. why dont you develop more efficient ways for us to leave our planet? why dont you come up with a more efficient means of gathering and using resources?

oh wait...i know why...BECAUSE MOST OF YOU ARE BOUGHT AND PAID FOR.

so opposed to bashing the people who are standing out in the cold letting their voice be heard, you know the ones ACTUALLY DOING SOMETHING, why dont you and your scientist pales get off your high horses and do something.

also, no one wants scientists running anything but a laboratory.

top topics

join