It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Settlers Stone Elderly Palestinian Lady

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

RAMALLAH, October 31, 2011 (WAFA) – A group of Jewish settlers Monday stoned an elderly Palestinian lady as she was picking olives in Mukhmas, a village southeast of Ramallah in the West Bank, according to local sources. The 80-year-old woman was reported to be injured in the head and transferred to hospital for treatment. Settlers have escalated their attacks on Palestinians, especially farmers, since the beginning of October to coincide with the olive picking season, a time of great significance to the Palestinian community.

I used to be a supporter of Israel but my opinion is fast changing. Last time I think I posted about soldiers needing to protect school children from the settlers. I don't even care what the excuse is for this. You don't throw rocks at 80 year old women. I want to strangle someone right now. Israel needs to reign in these jackasses. Of course I'm not sure how reliable the source is.

Link

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
It's hard to know what to believe anymore. I went to the home page of the source you provided and the stories listed there seemed pretty angry and biased, that makes me wonder about the value of the story.

Then I looked at the picture of the woman. She was supposedly attacked on the 31st and two days later there is no evidence of any injury to her face. True, the injury could have been to the back of her head, especially if it was just one rock, but for me the jury's still out. Violence all over the place.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

more and more Jewish settlers are behaving like the albanians in Kosovo during the 90s, and the way Kosovo albanians throw stones at the serbs while taking over there land.

This is qutie sadden

edit on 2-11-2011 by Agent_USA_Supporter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   
If true, its absolutely disgusting and these animals should be made an example of.
But... you don't know what to believe anymore.

Depressing isnt it.. this is the world we are all fumbling toward... why o why would i want to bring children into this existence.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

Agreed. I don't know if I want to have kids. Maybe I'll adopt and teach them not to tolerate this kind of crap. Very gross.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by charles1952
It's hard to know what to believe anymore. I went to the home page of the source you provided and the stories listed there seemed pretty angry and biased, that makes me wonder about the value of the story.

Then I looked at the picture of the woman. She was supposedly attacked on the 31st and two days later there is no evidence of any injury to her face. True, the injury could have been to the back of her head, especially if it was just one rock, but for me the jury's still out. Violence all over the place.

+1. This wouldn't be the first time that biased sources have constructed stories to stir up anti-Israel sentiment. Remember Hezbollah?

War is deceit.
zombietime.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Those settlers are worst then terrorist
hope one day God will bring them judgment day on their heads

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:34 AM
link   
The settlers have NO regard for Palestinian life. They are a cancer on the State of Israel and seem to be able to do what they want often with IDF protection. Every year they destroy olive groves to strip the Palestinians of their livlihood. When Palestine becomes a State this will all stop.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   
NATO went to Bosnia, NATO went to Lybia, NATO has been to Africa, all on the basis of human rights abuse...

YET

israel is the most disgusting, violent, volatile, unpredictable (apart from calling everyone anti-semites all the time), hate filled, 2-faced, terroristic place which commits crimes against humanity ALL THE TIME NOT JUST EVERYDAY, BUT ALL THE TIME

but for some reason it has a huge "ne pas toucher" sign on the door and every country is saying "oh oui! oh oui! go israel!!!"

BS

top topics

join