It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all wars is possibly weeks away.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
I believe we are close. First Obama "overheard" calling Netanyahu a liar ect...
Next a poll comes out saying Netanyahu has more support than Obama from US citizens.
It had Netanyahu at like 52!
BS! over half of America has no idea who Netanyahu is!
I didn't want to go to war, the american people did.

posted on Nov, 14 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
We need a new term like"Father of all wars"becaused i have survived 3 of the mothers of all wars..
No more wars plz..

posted on Nov, 22 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Using mudane astrology and insider sources the WW3 should be between 2012-2015. Maximum probability 2014 .This is the info I obtained from the russian govt.But russian govt will not initiate the war.If USA continues to provoke Rus then war will happen.

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn
What is our deal with Israel? Why do we feel the need to get involved in their affairrs. Ron Paul was absolutely correct when he said to let Israel and Iran duke it out. Not our problem.

...erm...you are governed by them!!! Was that a question? seriously!!!??? I am worried when I see comments like this.
Newsflash: There is no such thing as an American! You are settlers. Mixed breed. Governed by Israel. You make everyone's business your business. Given the American talent for stirring up trouble all around the world you have NO RIGHT to withdraw from ANYTHING when the going gets tough. Since you never minded your own business when you should/could have. Israel and Iran ARE your problem. Just like WW2 should have been your problem ... not ONLY at the end of it! But Iraq/afghanistan/serbia... need not have been your problem. Always up for playing the heroes but always ready to pull out, eh? I think this time it is a tad too late. I am sorry.

Welcome to the real world. The one the rest of us have to endure because of Americans like you.

(Not all Americans are hereby considered ignorant. But far too many lack the basics. apologies to those who use their capacity to productive ends. and to my many american friends
)

edit on 24-11-2011 by Alexandra9 because: appropriateness of content

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAisdevil
Using mudane astrology and insider sources the WW3 should be between 2012-2015. Maximum probability 2014 .This is the info I obtained from the russian govt.But russian govt will not initiate the war.If USA continues to provoke Rus then war will happen.

Somehow I doubt the legitimacy of both your astrology prophecies and your "insider sources".

posted on Nov, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by IsraeliGuy

The situation in middle east and military build up indicates the alternate.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join