It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The mother of all wars is possibly weeks away.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by GeorgiaGirl

The good ol' balance of ying & yang, Good & Evil, patriots & terrorists, Revolutionaries & those that support the status quo. You are correct, there is opposition everywhere and for everyone.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tindalos2013
There is not going to be any war. Its all smoke and mirrors for something else entirely. Part of it is to diffuse the OWS movement. Yes, the governments are that petty. Just wait and watch what happens over the next year or so and you will kick yourself for not realizing it.

I certainly hope the command structure of the PLO/PLA and Hamas agree with you and see a win for official statehood as nothing but smoke and mirrors for something else. It would seem there are a couple hundred thousand Israeli's living in settlements scattered all over the West Bank and the Palestinians haven't hedged on inch about their new state being 100% and absolutely free of Jews. Just one of the factors leading into this that seem intractable.

So...If you see a way that war isn't the outcome to a vote next week, I'm going to sit here and sincerely hope you're right.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
Israel test-fires missile as Iran debate rages

Israel Radio's military affairs correspondent, who is regularly briefed by top officials on Defense matters, said a "ballistic missile" had been launched. The term generally applies to long-range missiles for delivering warheads.

Israel is widely assumed to have such weapons, known as Jerichos, as well as Shavit rockets for putting satellites into orbit. It has also, with U.S. help, been upgrading its Arrow aerial shield, which uses interceptor missiles to shoot down incoming ballistic missiles above the atmosphere

Could be all they need to do is push the button

www.reuters.com...

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by GmoS719
reply to post by openminded2011

I doubt that the US will attack Iran knowing that Russia and China are both against this.
Does the US really want a war with these two super powers?
I think not, maybe though.

The Globalist Banker's (Rockefeller & Rothschild) who control the US also control the United Nations. The agenda is to have WWIII and then to eventually "Save Us" with the UN, leaving the UN in control of the planet.

They don't care if parts the US are left in a mess, they can live wherever they please, they are globalists and they will come out of WWIII with even more power and wealth than they have now. If you would like to survive this either go wherever the Bankers go or ensure you live nextdoor to major UN buildings.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
According to Scripture it will be Damascus next rather than Iran, but Iran will be taken and will be "occupied", so I highly doubt that Iran will be nuked!

In Scripture it describes Damascus and names it directly and sites that "it shall be a ruinous heap", yet in all of History Damascus has never fallen! This is one "Prophesy" that has not taken place in the ancient world, one that we ourselves will bare witness to.

We should take a moment to realize the children of Syria, and Iran, who are playful and laughing right now because within their hearts is innocence! Something sinister is at their door and they did nothing wrong other than being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are no praises be to such an event, but we are guaranteed, through the Word, that this event will take place by our hands!

I think it will be a little while longer yet, because the Saints have not been taken home and the Righteous with Yeshua in their hearts have not been lifted up, perhaps a few more days!

Bless all the Children of the World! May they be so Brave in this moment of uncertainty that they will be delivered from their sufferings! May GOD throw his Love upon them as they are removed from this evil that pervades Man!

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

Originally posted by MortlitantiFMMJ

Although I don't see the US getting actively involved with Iran, wouldn't make sense for them to be pulling troops out of the region if that was their plan.

Getting the troops out of Iraq is necessary because they are literally prime targets (sitting ducks), easily destroyed by an Iranian retaliation to any US involvement in strikes on Iran.

So, yeah, it makes perfect sense to get them out of Iraq as soon as possible.

edit on 2-11-2011 by Fractured.Facade because: (no reason given)

In that case they should be removing all troops from Afghanistan, and the rest of the Mid East aswell, but they're not.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tindalos2013

Especially huge U.S.,naval build up and makes it clear that they don't need this to subdue Syria or Iran — they are going for a Eurasian war. Now don't forget that these are the British who have repeatedly said that they want to eliminate about 6 billion people, so if you think they don't know what they're doing, remember that. Now, the British Empire has no strength by themselves — so obviously the way to stop what they're doing is to get Obama out of office. The British wouldn't be able to do what they are doing without their Nero puppet in place. I will tell you that those who have been trying to stop him are more serious about that now because of the killing spree he's been on, and the obvious now drumbeat to war — New Balkans style.

The thing to do is not to get wound up in connectos, dates, and other
things but to understand the way republics vs empires work and activate the population in our nation and our real allies. We have to be very calm and clear and give leadership. I think we can do it. But, I'll say this, we all have to grow up and take ourselves, our nation and our organization very seriously.

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by jameshawkings

I doubt that the US will attack Iran knowing that Russia and China are both against this.

The Globalist Banker's (Rockefeller & Rothschild) who control the US also control the United Nations. The agenda is to have WWIII and then to eventually "Save Us" with the UN, leaving the UN in control of the planet.

They don't care if parts the US are left in a mess, they can live wherever they please, they are globalists and they will come out of WWIII with even more power and wealth than they have now. If you would like to survive this either go wherever the Bankers go or ensure you live nextdoor to major UN buildings.

Sounds close like the Ronald Reagan Alien quote speech to the United Nations, where a Staged Alien Invasion may take place in which the UN would come and save all of us. And unite all of the people on the planet in a common bond of unity against the common alien threat [from "Outside this World."]

I am not going to put that possibility off to the realms of fantasy, coat my heart with Dragons who are all white and have fuzzy warm coats of fur. I am sure with a project Blue-beam and other things it would be quite easy for the elite to turn this planet and consciousness into a Narnia-type of world and use the morbid curiosity of those who are easily led. That would make it hard for "Jesus" to come there and save.
edit on 6-11-2011 by MarkScheppy because: more addon

posted on Nov, 6 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
According to Scripture it will be Damascus next rather than Iran, but Iran will be taken and will be "occupied", so I highly doubt that Iran will be nuked!

In Scripture it describes Damascus and names it directly and sites that "it shall be a ruinous heap", yet in all of History Damascus has never fallen! This is one "Prophesy" that has not taken place in the ancient world, one that we ourselves will bare witness to.

We should take a moment to realize the children of Syria, and Iran, who are playful and laughing right now because within their hearts is innocence! Something sinister is at their door and they did nothing wrong other than being born in the wrong place at the wrong time. There are no praises be to such an event, but we are guaranteed, through the Word, that this event will take place by our hands!

I think it will be a little while longer yet, because the Saints have not been taken home and the Righteous with Yeshua in their hearts have not been lifted up, perhaps a few more days!

Bless all the Children of the World! May they be so Brave in this moment of uncertainty that they will be delivered from their sufferings! May GOD throw his Love upon them as they are removed from this evil that pervades Man!

Greensage do you listen to LPAC? If you listen to what they have been saying about this, almost hour by hour for the last week and a half, you will understand that the British Empire, in the death throes of the demise of the trans-Atlantic system, sees The Trans Pacific as its enemy and would rather go to nuclear war than to let the trans-Pacific survive while they go down. That means they would nuke Iran, and Russia and whoever else that they see as their enemy (includes Russia, China, and India).

You have to understand the way republics vs empires work and perhaps reading a History of the Peloponnesian war would be a better education for you. Although I am not dissing the bible. The history of the Ancient Greek wars of Athens against Persia, will give you a better understanding of the current world situation other than a history of Damascus. Remember to use the words "highly doubt" with the greatest caution! In light of history and how World Wars have been started, the trigger now exists in their fingertips for another one.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Noey777

I definitely will NOT accept 'Jesus Christ' as my savior.

Reading this actually made my blood boil.

When we die, we are not going to be reunited with 'God'.

Nice try, better luck tomorrow.

posted on Nov, 9 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by princessgrey
reply to post by Noey777

I definitely will NOT accept 'Jesus Christ' as my savior.

Reading this actually made my blood boil.

When we die, we are not going to be reunited with 'God'.

Nice try, better luck tomorrow.

Madwoman... I prefer to call you a Nemesis to reason. Your own opinions are like a death sentence unless that your irrational impulse towards perverseness a try at being funny. You get your opinions from CBS or MSNBC, what I call the "yellow press" because they have all sold us out?

Is there any chance that U.S. policy can be turned, so as to join in the anti-free-trade policies that the rest of the world (except the Anglo-Duth Liberals) is clamoring for? The focal point of nations' efforts to defend themselves against British geopolitics remains the food crisis: the price explosion and actually shortages, due to British free trade.

We must not let this happen, we can win this fight! (if we are confident in our status as a higher ordering). Some call it God, some call it reason.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

I thought the US going to war with Iraq was going to be the mother of all wars???
Are there two mothers now???

No. That was Saddam Hussein who indicated that it will be the Mother of all Wars.

What happened after that is that the Mother got effed and we're still left with the War(s)

edit on 10-11-2011 by hp1229 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Super Powers?

How did they become Super Powers overnight? Especially China. I know Russia is a Former Super Power when it comes to Actual Useable Military Technology.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
'Russians' - Sting (1985)

edit on 10-11-2011 by surrealist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I doubt anything's gonna happen so soon.

But if I'm wrong, and if it does, I feel pretty safe.

If a nuclear war breaks out, I doubt anything will be bombed near Brazil, which means that the worst thing that could happen is me being exposed to radiation, which doesn't mean much because I'm a man and I'm gay, so I can just not have kids. LOL

And aside from that I don't believe in fiction books as facts, so nothing that comes from the bible is more than mere coincidence. That is a religion adapted from other ancient religions, a confusing badly written book that came out of other confusing books.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 12:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Dehast

If a nuclear war breaks out, I doubt anything will be bombed near Brazil, which means that the worst thing that could happen is me being exposed to radiation, which doesn't mean much because I'm a man and I'm gay, so I can just not have kids. LOL

You are a man and you are gay. That is probably why the bible is a "badly written and confusing book" to you.

I am not gay, but I can see why so many men are; you look at all of these fat women in society, doing their nails, watching cartoons, going to cosmotology school, and playing with their cat, it is just as disgusting as the things gay guys do.

A "New Israel" is supposed to be in the hearts of God's holy people, the saints. The bible says nothing of Israel (modern day) being the place where Christians and all holy people are supposed to gather and protect after the occupation, which was over a thousand years ago.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
reply to post by Dehast

You are a man and you are gay. That is probably why the bible is a "badly written and confusing book" to you.

I am not gay, but I can see why so many men are; you look at all of these fat women in society, doing their nails, watching cartoons, going to cosmotology school, and playing with their cat, it is just as disgusting as the things gay guys do.

A "New Israel" is supposed to be in the hearts of God's holy people, the saints. The bible says nothing of Israel (modern day) being the place where Christians and all holy people are supposed to gather and protect after the occupation, which was over a thousand years ago.

I am not gay, and I can't see why men are. There are just as many beautiful women that aren't slobs to go for.

I AM however Atheist and see the bible as a badly written fiction as well. It's nothing more than a control mechanism. Could you imagine where our society would be if we didn't have religion or someone to maintain control and a rule of law? Even if they are convoluted in nature it would be complete anarchy. We probably wouldn't have progressed past tribalism.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 01:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by remyrange
This gives me a funny feeling. You know that feeling you get when you are at the top of a really high staircase, or a roof, and you look down. I'm getting it now. I'm gonna back away and grab hold of something.

You can back away and grab something, but in the end your standing on a Turkish building in an Earthquake.
And we are all just waiting for the Earthquake, we don't know when or how, but we will know when it does.
If we survive.

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The most likely timing for the opening move of an overt world war will be next Friday or the 23rd. It will likely be a terrorist false flag attack using either a cyberterror attack or a small nuclear weapon in the US. Watch the financial markets for a huge change in the price of securities either up (big funds dumping dollars for commodities) or down (big funds dumping paper assets in general for tangible wealth like real estate).

posted on Nov, 11 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MarkScheppy
reply to post by Dehast

No, I am not gay because there are fat ugly women around. In fact I believe there are plenty of beautiful women for the whole male population, even because there are more females in the planet than males.
I don't know why I am gay, and I probably never will. It might be genetics, it might be some trauma in my childhood, although it definitely wasn't abscense from my father or nonsense like that.

The only thing I know for sure is that ever since I hit puberty, what interests me is the male figure, male behavior, genitalia and interaction. I came to peace with it and I hope, at some point, people that aren't in my shoes are able to understand that too.
But we're not here to talk about sexuality, I don't see a very clear place for it in this thread at all.

Back to the bible, it's not because I'm gay that I find it confusing and full of contradictions. In fact, I started thinking that even before I came around my sexual preference (meaning: figuring out my feelings, not deciding to like boys for some silly reason like "going against my family and the society" or "the other kids are doing it"). And I will not spend my money trusting any father's word, I will not believe in saints, angels or some hippie dude that wanted to save mankind and be arrogant enough to claim himself as the only salvation. I will definitely not fear a creation of fiction.

I will, however, live my life to the fullest, try to be happy and fullfilled, find someone to share that life with me and... I don't know... Chase my goals. Fearing a God is pointless, imo. BUT I respect you if your faith system is like that. I don't want to and I won't try to take away your belief. Just explaining why I don't share it.

I believe that after this rather long post, I am done with this thread. I am not informed enough on the Middle East's current situation to keep discussing about it and I won't discuss wheter or not the book of revelations is coming true because I don't believe in it. So carry on, boys! Have a great day.
edit on 11/11/2011 by Dehast because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join