It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus, Royal Family, and India! School For Scandal ?!?!?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Where to begin.....

Ok, so many people have always wondered where Jesus was during the ages between 12 - 29/30..

Some have said India. For good reason...

answering-islam.net...

"The Life of St Issa

The claim that Jesus spent his missing years in India originated with Nicholas Notovitch's The Unknown Life of Jesus Christ in 1894. Notovitch, a Russian journalist, claimed he had found documents in a Tibetan Buddhist monastery which described Jesus' life. In these scrolls Jesus was known as St Issa. At the age of 12 he left Jerusalem for India where he studied the Vedas. He was welcomed by the outcasts for his wisdom and miracles but the Brahman priests grew jealous and sent St Issa away. He journeyed to Kashmir and Tibet. In Tibet he mastered the Buddhist Scriptures and then returned to Palestine to preach."

Now remember, it says, originated in 1894....

Now we move on to, Jesus and the Royal Family

www.asis.com...

"AN AMAZING CONNECTION

The ties between Jesus and Britain are many. The traditions surrounding Glastonbury make it certain that Jesus spent much time there. God has been "grooming" Britain all through history. From the arrival of Brutus in 1103 BC, Jeremiah in Ireland in 583 BC, the Druid (Hebrew) Priests, the Megalith Builders of prehistory, and the endless waves of Celts and Scythians that migrated to that area, I think we can conclude that Britain has a part in God's plan.
In another place, I'll be offering evidence of the family ties of the British Royalty to the Roman Royalty. The story reads like a Payton Place of History. Inter-marriages and intrigue. Love and War. Good and Evil. It's all there. Why, the Roman Emperor who ended centuries of Christian persecution, and declared Christianity the religion of the state, Constantine the Great, was born and raised, in Britain. And was half British, on his mother's side.

There is a quite God-typical connection to those Royal folks. Joseph of Arimathea, who was Mary's uncle. He was Jesus' great-uncle and guardian after Joseph the carpenter died; somewhat early in Jesus' life."

OK, so now Jesus may have been apart of todays Royal bloodline....

Now, I told you to remember that year of 1894, when it was 'first' proclaimed that Jesus went to India.

Now I give you this, School For Scandal

en.wikipedia.org...

"The School for Scandal is a play written by Richard Brinsley Sheridan. It was first performed in London at Drury Lane Theatre on May 8, 1777.

Act IV

Scene I: Charles sells all but one of the family portraits to "Premium", using the rolled-up family tree as an auction-hammer. However, he refuses to sell the last portrait, which is of Sir Oliver, out of respect for his benefactor; Charles will not sell it even when "Premium" offers as much for it as for all the rest. Moved, Sir Oliver inwardly forgives Charles. Sir Oliver and Moses leave, and Charles sends a hundred pounds of the proceeds for the relief of "Mr. Stanley," despite Rowley's objection."

www.bartleby.com...

"Act IV
Scene 1

"Chas. Surf. Ay, ay, these are done in the true spirit of portrait-painting; no volontière grace or expression. Not like the works of your modern Raphaels, who give you the strongest resemblance, yet contrive to make your portrait independent of you; so that you may sink the original and not hurt the picture. No no; the merit of these is the inveterate likeness—all stiff and awkward as the originals, and like nothing in human nature besides.

5 Sir Oliv. Ah! we shall never see such figures of men again.

6 Chas. Surf. I hope not. Well, you see, Master Premium, what a domestic character I am; here I sit of an evening surrounded by my family. But come, get to your pulpit, Mr. Auctioneer; here’s an old gouty chair of my grandfather’s will answer the purpose.

7 Care. Ay, ay, this will do. But, Charles, I haven’t a hammers: and what’s an auctioneer without his hammer?

8 Chas. Surf. Egad, that’s true. What parchment have we here? Oh, our genealogy in full. [Taking pedigree down.] Here Careless, you shall have no common bit of mahogany, here’s the family tree for you, you rogue! This shall be your hammer, and now you may knock down my ancestors with their own pedigree."

(((After some time of going through the pictures and deciding fair prices for them)))

"Sir Oliv. Well, well, any thing to accommodate you; they are mine. But there is one portrait which you have always passed over.

37 Care. What, that ill-looking little fellow over the settee! Sir Oliv. Yes, sir, I mean that; though I don’t think him so ill-looking a little fellow, by any means.

38 Chas. Surf. What, that? Oh; that’s my uncle Oliver! ’twas done before he went to India.

39 Care. Your uncle Oliver! Gad, then you’ll never be friends, Charles. That, now, to me, is as stern a looking rogue as ever I saw; an unforgiving eye, and a damned disinheriting countenance! an inveterate knave, depend on’t. Don’t you think so, little Premium?

40 Sir Oliv. Upon my soul, sir, I do not; I think it is as honest a looking face as any in the room, dead or alive. But I suppose uncle Oliver goes with the rest of the lumber?

41 Chas. Surf. No, hang it! I’ll not part with poor Noll. The old fellow has been very good to me, and, egad, I’ll keep his picture while I’ve a room to put it in.

42 Sir Oliv. [Aside.] The rogue’s my nephew after all!—[Aloud.] But, sir, I have somehow taken a fancy to that picture.

43 Chas. Surf. I’m sorry for’t, for you certainly will not have it. Oons, haven’t you got enough of them?

44 Sir Oliv. [Aside.] I forgive him every thing!—[Aloud.] But, sir, when I take a whim in my head, I don’t value money. I’ll give you as much for that as for all the rest.

45 Chas. Surf. Don’t tease me, master broker; I tell you I’ll not part with it, and there’s an end of it.

46 Sir Oliv. [Aside.] How like his father the dog is!—[Aloud.] Well, well, I have done.—[Aside.] I did not perceive it before, but I think I never saw such a striking resemblance.—[Aloud.] Here is a draft for your sum.

47 Chas. Surf. Why, ’tis for eight hundred pounds!

48 Sir Oliv. You will not let Sir Oliver go?

49 Chas. Surf. Zounds! no! I tell you, once more."

Now, think about it, Sir Oliver, trys to purchas a picture of 'Uncle Oliver', who I would say are both to be Jesus, using the India refernce to equate 'Uncle Oliver' to Jesus

AND, this is obviously about the Royal Family, but you might have to read more of it to figure that part out... I provided the link above, and one more time here...
www.bartleby.com...

This ties in BOTH Jesus and India, and... Jesus and Royal Family! And... was written in the later 18th century! Obviously waaay before 1894!

I would love to hear some opinions about this one!

I apologize to the mods for not cleaning this one up, i'm seriously having trouble getting quotes and what not to work. PLEASE clean it up for me, and I promise I will not post another thread until I figure out what the heck i'm doing wrong.

edit on 2/11/11 by masqua because: Edited with 'ex' tags [*ex] [*/ex] (without the *s)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   
By the way, if you are not familiar with 'The School For Scandal'

I HIGHLY SUGGEST CHECKING IT OUT

It is one of the best reads you will ever come across in your life time, and this isn't just my opinion.

There's an image of the family trees on
www.asis.com...

If someone wouldn't mind posting it, I dont know how...
edit on 2-11-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional information

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
interesting read.

I like any kind of missing history type threads so I'm curious to hear more about this.

Good post.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

[img]

Is this what you wanted?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
Ahhh yes, that's exactly the image, the implications, which if proven true, which seemingly there is enough to prove it so, are huge!

I mean cmon, how could you not love the Royal Family being related to Jesus, AND Jesus being in India, clearing up 2 stones with 1 play.

1 play, in which flew right over the heads of just about every single person who read it...
well, besides, 1 person...

and then you always have the Prince Williams and Kate Middleton connection

Prince William and Kate Middleton Bloody Birth into the Illuminati
www.abovetopsecret.com...

click the link titled ""Prince William and Kate Middleton Married to fulfill Biblical Doomsday Prophecy"
in the OP Thread

and then, you connect that with...

All Roads Lead to Rome
www.abovetopsecret.com...

in which the end states....

"Political events are being manipulated to mimic the Roman Bible’s Prophecy, and technology now exists to mimic acts of God as the prophecies foretold.

Many of us are scared, and apprehensive, but much of the Religious World’s of Judaism, Christianity and Islam, all invented and grown through Rome and it’s plot to take over the world, using divide and conquer warfare, will welcome it as an act of God and a validation of their Roman instilled beliefs.

This World is in trouble!"

We now have the makings for one of the greatest conspiracies in the history of man, literally.

It's almost all too much to try and understand fully, or even believe in the first place, but as the days go by... we will one day know the truth, or will we?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
I hope there's someone here that is smart enough, and willing to take the time, to come to a conclusion and present it in a fashion in which everyone can understand...

apparently he was more than just a somebody, just look at the people he was buried with, as well... who he was in contact with
burial
en.wikipedia.org...
the man
en.wikipedia.org...

if there's anybody who is somebody, that had access to this kind of information, it seems it would be him... considering his connections and who he was equated to by placing him amongst them in burial

check out where he went to school...
en.wikipedia.org...

And MOST IMPORTANTLY who the "Notable alumni" are that came from that school...
I'd have to say... it's adding up.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I got as far as your first link, which you may not have fully read

allow me to quote from the 6th paragraph:

So the evidence shows that Jesus could hardly have been a student of Buddhism in Tibet in the first century AD. What much also be noted is that what St Isaa teaches bears almost no resemblance to Buddhist teachings.

In 1895 J.A. Douglas, a professor at Government College in Agra, India retraced Notovitch's steps to Tibet.

He interviewed the Head Abbot at the Monastery where Notovitch claimed the scrolls were. Douglas obtained an affidavit from the Abbot denouncing Notovitch's story as a lie.

Douglas established there were no scrolls about St Issa or Jesus. He published his findings in the popular monthly journal The Nineteenth Century (The Chief Lama of Himis on the Alleged Unknown Life of Christ April 1896).

so there's a great contradiction off the bat

I hope there's someone here that is smart enough, and willing to take the time, to come to a conclusion and present it in a fashion in which everyone can understand...

I doubt anyone will, but you can always volunteer

you know, I often go outside and go to trim the hedge with an electric cutter - there's always a spot where the power cord looks like it will reach but every time I try it just won't connect and I have both ends in my hands but can't join them together - much like the links you are trying to establish here

anyhow, I commend your work ethics in gathering the info for the OP

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Highlander64
I got as far as your first link, which you may not have fully read

allow me to quote from the 6th paragraph:

So the evidence shows that Jesus could hardly have been a student of Buddhism in Tibet in the first century AD. What much also be noted is that what St Isaa teaches bears almost no resemblance to Buddhist teachings.

In 1895 J.A. Douglas, a professor at Government College in Agra, India retraced Notovitch's steps to Tibet.

He interviewed the Head Abbot at the Monastery where Notovitch claimed the scrolls were. Douglas obtained an affidavit from the Abbot denouncing Notovitch's story as a lie.

Douglas established there were no scrolls about St Issa or Jesus. He published his findings in the popular monthly journal The Nineteenth Century (The Chief Lama of Himis on the Alleged Unknown Life of Christ April 1896).

so there's a great contradiction off the bat

I doubt anyone will, but you can always volunteer

you know, I often go outside and go to trim the hedge with an electric cutter - there's always a spot where the power cord looks like it will reach but every time I try it just won't connect and I have both ends in my hands but can't join them together - much like the links you are trying to establish here

anyhow, I commend your work ethics in gathering the info for the OP

I will be the first to admit, that I did an unjust act with not reading the entire article

Next, I would imply that plausibly this information obviously wouldn't want to be exactly... hmmm.. proven or admitted for it would tarnish the entire story...

Then, I would imply that there are many others that have also taken on this subject,,,
en.wikipedia.org...

next it is plausible that Nicolas Roerich is already seen as the 'Zacharia Sitchen' in this context....

As well, if this story was true, it would be attempted to be covered up as much as possible....

It doesn't just end with, one simple story that was supposedly 'proven' wrong... we could all say that 1 man killed JFK, but that doesn't seem to be the story.

In fact, as recently as 1953, Holger Kersten wrote a book about the topic titled, 'Jesus Lived in India'

And then here's the kicker, or maybe the missing link..... "The School For Scandal" in which came out much earlier before anybody even mentioned Jesus and India...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 10:53 PM
link   
And I still stick by my stance, that if anyone would have access to this knowledge, outside of the family or the typical person you would say is on the need-to-know basis would be Richard Brinsley Butler Sheridan..

If you go through the notable alumni of en.wikipedia.org... , it's pretty obvious that this school turned out important people...

Not saying that he was the richest, or most important, but through his life gained many many many important friends and people that confided in him...

He was obviously partial genius for his works prove this, and being a member of various parts of governance for a total of over 31 years, including treasury of the navy.

and back to Jesus and India, I thought this wasn't the place where people jump on the 'official story', understanding that, oooh it may be official, but maybe, just maybe, officially false

top topics

join