It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS has been Hacked

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:02 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

This is what I get when I visit this site.

k" class="postlink">Al-Qaeda's Goal of al Khalifa
Last held by the Ottoman Prince abdul Mejid II, the Caliphate has been empty since its abolishment in 1924. Caliphate (khalifa) literally means "Successor of the Prophet", but the position of primary Caliphate is that of ruler of a unified Islamic nation. It is the goal of Al-Qaeda and the various terrorist organizations working either under the umbrella of Al-Qaeda or in concert with it to fill this void. And if Al-Qaeda has their way, the position will be filled by a Wahabbi Caliphate, Osama bin Laden.
In order to understand that the militance and radicalism perpetuated by groups such as Al-Qaeda and the Islamic Front of Salvation is not representative of modern-day Islam, one must come to understand that just as there are different "denominations" of Christianity, there too is such in the Islamic religion. Just as the Catholicism that fueled the Crusades was not indicative of all Christian believers at the time, t

What the heck is all that about?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Working fine for me

From looking at it, its not a hack, just broken code

[edit on 1-9-2004 by infinite]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:05 PM
link   
It's not a hack...it's one of the stories on the homepage...
www.terroranalysis.com...
Maybe you have a scripting issue or bug or something....
*hollers around the conrer for a computer tech*

One moment please while I transfer your call

[edit on 9/1/2004 by EnronOutrunHomerun]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
Yeh It looks like bad code. I just thought maybe it was Al-kI-EE-duh trying to hack the website.

My bad.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by IXRAZORXI321
I use the same link every day. Today that is what appeared. All my other links work fine.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by IXRAZORXI321]

Well i think SkepticOverlord is sorting out the server so its probably broken code that has appeared. Nothing to worry about. The NWO are not coming for us.....yet

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Slightly different off topic issue, but still relevant.

Anyone else noticing that the recent posts don't appear on the forum home page?
They used to always be in the box on the left, but they disappeared at some point this afternoon.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 05:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by phreak_of_nature
Slightly different off topic issue, but still relevant.

Anyone else noticing that the recent posts don't appear on the forum home page?
They used to always be in the box on the left, but they disappeared at some point this afternoon.

Actually I hadn't noticed that...but I know there's a bunch of things going on with the whole recent post issue...

Something I've noticed...in myATS I have like maybe 30-40 threads on my list I keep track of and I scrolled down to the bottom and one of them has the name removed and is repeated like 15 times...so I have 15 little red arrows all in a row...lol...I guess some changes are taking place to handle the heavy traffic...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I've had the same problem with threads in myATS when someone has deleted the title. You get a whole chain of that thread appearing one after the other. If you U2U a mod to let them know which thread it is,then it can be sorted. Kano's sorted out a couple of them for me before.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:16 PM
link   
*whispers* please, don't use the "h" word... it gets me scared

but yes, broken code, nothing to be alarmed about... STEP away people! there's nothing here to see....

i could be a cop!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkFlame
but yes, broken code, nothing to be alarmed about... STEP away people! there's nothing here to see....

Hmmmm...maybe the Jedi Mindtrick will help.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Everythings fine for me.

new topics

top topics

join