It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Home Made Pyramid Power Generator (VIDEO)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I have been studying free energy projects for a while now and am especially interested in Overunity generators. But today I found this German guy who is using cheap materials to create this pyramid shaped generator.
There is a longer version of the video which I will put up once I find it. One of the good things about this sort of projects is that they kinda open up our imagination and make us question science and history, from this video it reaffirmed my belief that pyramids were not built to bury kings, queens and their servants.

Check it out

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
There is a reason for a Science Forum, and this is not one of them. I will stick to using pyramids for desktop background, they are ineffective at actually powering my laptop.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It took me awhile to realize "pyro-mite" was "pyramid." The rest of his English was near perfect. he has no reason to apologize. Interesting stuff. Thank you.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Did he power anything stronger than a cpu fan? Great idea for power outages in Summer months, but power a heating unit with a pyramid and I will be thoroughly impressed.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
There is no such thing as breaking the laws of physics, there is only a reaching of the limits of human understanding.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by JibbyJedi
Did he power anything stronger than a cpu fan? Great idea for power outages in Summer months, but power a heating unit with a pyramid and I will be thoroughly impressed.

You me and several hundred million others...!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

In the video you posted, he goes by the name "Thomas Trawöger"

But in this video, he goes by the name "Flavio Thomas":

Flavio Thomas 12V fan Pyramid Power (1 of 2)

So maybe his name is Flavio Thomas Trawöger? Or he just likes changing his name?

The thing that struck me odd is when he said he doesn't know if it will run for 3 minutes, 3 hours, or 3 days or something like that, I don't recall the exact words.

What??? He's been doing this since before 2006, how the heck can he still not know how long it will run? Did anyone else catch that?

Maybe the folks posting in the overunity forum have a clue, some of them talk about it needing to be charged up somehow, so maybe what we see is that it's just dissipating the built-up charge:

www.overunity.com...

ATS won't allow me to quote from there but you can see for yourself some people have some ideas about what he's doing and none of them look like free energy.
edit on 2-11-2011 by Arbitrageur because: clarification

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 07:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Namaste1001
There is no such thing as breaking the laws of physics, there is only a reaching of the limits of human understanding.
There are the true laws of nature that exist irrespective of man's understanding.

Then there is man's understanding of the laws of nature, which may be flawed, and probably is in some respects.

So no, the limit is not man's understanding. We may not know what the true laws of nature are, but whatever they are, we can't break them. They existed before mankind ever existed so they have absolutely nothing to do with man's understanding.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 02:47 AM
link   
Thanks OP for the great thread! It def sparked my attention and imagination. It would be so awesome to be off the grid using free electricity some day. Imagine the things you could buy, do and use with free electricity. Ect.. Have a heated drive way in winter, have the best Xmas light show, oh the things i could do with free electricity. S&F

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:35 AM
link   
wonderful thread op. forget the negative comments I understand your intention when posting this thread
edit on 3-11-2011 by battlemaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by unknown32

Thanks alot my sibling. I appreciate your kind words, I wish you a warm winter and a wonderful time. Be blessed

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
Hmm interesting to say the least. Easy enough to test the thing. Either build it yourself or go buy one. He giving away advice freely so good for him,

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   
reply to post by traveller4

Or maybe since his device doesnt work it shoulf reaffirm the fact they were?

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   
nice one, i too see why and what you've done,,, food for thought!....

ignore all the narrow minds, its a shame more people cant be more proactive and think of positive possibilities!

fingers crossed people start experimenting with different materials and general set ups..

is there any way of amplifying the energy it produces??

would there be any difference in out put if placed on ley-line cross sections?

could you add some bits[lol] and use the energy to split hydrogen from water???

how could you incorporate sacred geometry and the golden ratio into it....etc??.. it was a little bit important to the ancients..

and the idea that the pyramids in egypt were used to generate energy would not surprise me!!

namaste.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 03:51 AM
link   
Pretty interesting. Here is the page on the site where he says the longer version is. It also looks like it has instructions on how to build one.

comshop.tv...

posted on Nov, 5 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Pyramids generating power?
Lol, this is as good as it gets.

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 10:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Angelic Resurrection
Pyramids generating power?
Lol, this is as good as it gets.

LoLz!! As good as your anti gravity.

You do know what the pyramids in Egypt were for right? To power the alien spaceship so they could return home.

Here go educate yourself.

Egyptian Pyramids - Part 2 - The Pyramids as Electrical Generators
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Proof that the Pyramids produced electricity

Egyptian Archaeologist Admits That Pyramids Contain UFO Technology
edit on 7-11-2011 by balon0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 7 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
I really wish people would stop posting these simple to build devices before attempting to build it themselves.

So... Who's gonna try it? Don't look at me.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by balon0

Nein nein. Pyramid as batteries and storing ufo tech there is kind of far fetched.
Has any artificial ufo part been unearthed there? No
Some wog official admitting to housing ufo tech there in secret is not good enough.

posted on Nov, 8 2011 @ 08:15 AM
link   
This is a nice site with pictures and other stuff.
www.rexresearch.com...

This guy went lost in 2007 or 2008 I´m trying to find something to give you.
EDIT: OK, I see he´s back. but this is interesting anyways. Lots of stuff on

www.rexresearch.com...

edit on 8-11-2011 by verschickter because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2 >>

join