It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Herman Cain unaware that China has nukes

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   
Source...

I don't think Herman Cain would make a good commander in chief.

"Yes, they're a military threat," Cain said on the PBS NewsHour, in response to a question from Judy Woodruff. "They've indicated that they're trying to develop nuclear capability and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat."

If this has been posted already, sorry. I did an ATS search on "Cain" and "China", using alternate words like "nuclear" and did not see any existing threads.

Edit: So I see there is an existing thread. ATS search doesn't seem very comprehensive when searching to see if something has been posted already... or it could just be FAIL by me.

edit on 2-11-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

edit on 2-11-2011 by InTheFlesh1980 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by InTheFlesh1980
Source...

I don't think Herman Cain would make a good commander in chief.

"Yes, they're a military threat," Cain said on the PBS NewsHour, in response to a question from Judy Woodruff. "They've indicated that they're trying to develop nuclear capability and they want to develop more aircraft carriers like we have. So yes, we have to consider them a military threat."

If this has been posted already, sorry. I did an ATS search on "Cain" and "China", using alternate words like "nuclear" and did not see any existing threads.

Actually: after watching it I have to agree: he was obviously talking about nuclear aircraft carriers.

Of course he was hilarious on how to prevent them from building one!
"If we grow at 6% and they grow at 10% we can just outgrow them, cause right now our economy is bigger than theirs, somehow magically preventing them from building nuclear powered aircraft carriers"
... How did this guy get a math degree???

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by InTheFlesh1980

Except for the small detail where Cain spent the beginning of his career analyzing the capabilities of Communist block ballistic missile program for the US Navy and wrote an article about China's military and nuclear posturing seven years ago.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
reply to post by narwahl

Yes, it would almost be laughable if it were not so sad. This truly is "US Political Madness", that we have an incompetent candidate being seriously considered for the nomination.

10 minutes of research is all it takes to find out that this guy and his campaign are a total joke. 9-9-9 has been proven to be ridiculous. He has no experience with foreign relations at all. Now he's involved in a sexual harassment scandal, and he continues to blunder his way through every media appearance.

Has the political world gone mad?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
Only Ron Paul can save the Earth ass

top topics

join