It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Should Constitutional Patriots apply for permit at Zuccotti Park?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

They would not necessarily be UN Troops, though the UN Troops does have a militia, it would be different foreign armies aligning with the UN, this could include the Chinese, Russia etc.

The idea of it is called continuity of government during an apocalyptic scenario, they would hope to install a "democratic" government to be put in pretty broad terms in which the framework has been built under our current system. The parties in the Washington are divided and some are in alignment with the UN Law rather than the US Constitution, so in the event of martial law they would be deployed in the guise of the UN peace keepers to "keep the peace" However they will not be bound to the US Constitution and in this circumstance they would favor UN law over Constitutional rights.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by thehoneycomb

They would not necessarily be UN Troops, though the UN Troops does have a militia, it would be different foreign armies aligning with the UN, this could include the Chinese, Russia etc.

The idea of it is called continuity of government during an apocalyptic scenario, they would hope to install a "democratic" government to be put in pretty broad terms in which the framework has been built under our current system. The parties in the Washington are divided and some are in alignment with the UN Law rather than the US Constitution, so in the event of martial law they would be deployed in the guise of the UN peace keepers to "keep the peace" However they will not be bound to the US Constitution and in this circumstance they would favor UN law over Constitutional rights.

Okay, I appreciate the reply and explaining your thinking. That actually does make a bit of sense. I don't personally agree, but I could easily be wrong too. I can see the logic in your description of how it gets from point A to B and that is enough to keep it in mind during these crazy times, at the very least.

I'm familiar with C.O.G. and many of it's sub-set programs, but I wasn't aware that outside support or intervention was ever a consideration for that coming into effect...I'll have to get back to reading on that. Hmmm... not good.

I certainly believe any nation sending troops here as peacekeepers (under UN guise or not) or anything else can save money on logistics to bring any of them back. They won't leave the United States walking....they'll be in boxes. I agree with others in saying that if outside forces meddled in our affairs, many different segments of U.S. society could set aside their differences long enough to send any one of them packing with great speed, as it were.

posted on Nov, 10 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Id like to think that youre right.

But lets face it we have our problems too.

And we aren't exactly united.

<< 1  2   >>

join