It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beautiful Gift from a Friend (Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
A very talented friend of mine promised to make me a video because of my deep love for the big cats. I have always felt a bond with these creatures, and he captured it beautifully! Click to go to his youtube if you like this....he has many great creations there. When it says that he made it for "thecaujungoddess" at the end, that's me ( my youtube) I was so touched by this I just wanted to share! Enjoy! Best veiwed in fullscreen to appreciate.... Thank you Michael!

edit on 11/2/2011 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Wow! Your friend certainly knows how to shoot film! All I can say (as a self-confessed cat lover myself) is
Mrrowwwl!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

He didn't shoot the film, but composed the video....and I agree....It's so beautiful....he is a great poet and has some on his website.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Some nice shots of the big cats.. but can't say I care for the 'spiritual" overtones and symbolism in it..though it was extremely artistically done.

Is that the video in its entirety ? seems like the music and gets cut at some point ,and quickly goes into another scene.. like some has been cut?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Very nice.
Here kitty, kitty, kitty.........

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by gabby2011

He composed it from some video....he didn't shoot the video. So it is edited.....I think it's beautiful. I love the mystic feel of it....cats are mysterious and nature is mysterious. The film he took it from was from the mysterious places of Mexico. It was video of the culture etc....which is why the spiritual aspect....it's their history.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

He composed it from some video....he didn't shoot the video. So it is edited.....I think it's beautiful. I love the mystic feel of it....cats are mysterious and nature is mysterious. The film he took it from was from the mysterious places of Mexico. It was video of the culture etc....which is why the spiritual aspect....it's their history.

ahh..I see.. beautiful footage...very nice music.. very professional looking video shoots..and great editing..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

BTW I like your new avatar Gabby!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

I've been watching some of the other video's by Tristan Tyrcha ... breathtakingly beautiful and very artistically shot..

Is this your friend.. or did he edit some of Tristan's work?

Was also wondering if any of these scenes are photo shopped.. or whatever you call it in film.. seems that it would be impossible to shoot a beautiful woman on a high desert ridge like that..walking.. without her literally sweating on camera. The camera angles from the plane are incredible..

I find this stuff so interesting..and how its all put together to create such incredibly beautiful video..with music.

The video this guy did of the skiers is absolutely stunning as well...wow... the shots and angles from the plane.

I must say kat.. the video he sent you really suits you..and I can see why you love the big cats.. their beauty and power is magnificent to watch..

tell your friend he did a great job of editing for you, and gave you a beautiful gift that is especially fitting for you..

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:07 PM
link   

Thanks..I'm thinking of changing it soon.. yay..I know how now..

join