It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:17 AM
link   
I haven't even checked out this trhead in any depth but there is a huge caution here. ET is not something people should just be seeking to experience, not without doing the spiritual work of waking up, whether its from a religious perspective, a spiritual one, or even an athiestic approach to seeking to deprogram. Its about Love. But Faith in Goodness and Love to me is so important, just sending out open ended requests, especially for people who support wars, or inequality, who aren't striving to put themselves in anothers shoes. Ufology is a frequency match, and raising our frequency, showing kindness, is more important than stargazing. Names and things are being discussed that could be astral, by association you can open that channel, or draw in a kind of contact you don't want.

Just about everything here is a trap How can you know anyone, cosmically, if you don't remember who you are yet.

edit on 3-11-2011 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

link   
reply to post by Irunini

pick me..pick me..

I am one too..

er...what was the question?

link   

Originally posted by Unity_99
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

Where is Raez that name has strange draw.

The name seems linked to South America which in turn does have some andromedan bases. Those bases connect up the continent, all the way into Canada and under the ocean, Lemuria area. But from what I understand there are so many frequency channels. And the connection and experience there for some reason is being blocked. Not allowed to say.

Raez is located in Andromeda around the spiral belt, similar to our own sun is in the outer arms of the Milky Way.

"The name seems linked to South America which in turn does have some andromedan bases."

Andromedan bases are located on the Moon, in the Moon, on Mars, in artificial worlds located in our solar system orbiting in areas that cannot be detected, in Antarctica, the Arctic (mainly around Greenland), and in the Himalayas. There probably some located under the ocean floor. By the way, most of these are not bases. They are research facilities. The Zhor'i are not at war with humans, but their involvement prevents much more nastier aliens from interfering with your planet.

"But from what I understand there are so many frequency channels."

Nah. They are not using frequencies to hide themselves, just genuine intelligence and understanding of the environment. We aren't that much of a hassle to hide themselves any further than that. What they do perhaps use which could be connected with frequencies is their control over the nanobots in their system which allow them to change the pigment concentration in their skin from Gray to Brown and that allows them to adapt on this world, not just hide themselves, but also not get incinerated by the high radiations their bodies are not naturally accustomed.

"And the connection and experience there for some reason is being blocked. Not allowed to say."

Zhor'i mothers naturally block the telepathic capabilities of their children to prevent them from causing harm to themselves and each other. Zhor'i people are doing the same to us in blocking a lot of our innate psychic abilities or prowness we had inherited from them. If they didn't, how many people do you think someone like Charles Manson or Saddam Hussein would have killed if they had the power to do so by their mere thoughts?
edit on 3-11-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: (no reason given)

link   
UFOs and aliens have been part of our history since time for us began, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are actually "alien" to this planet... Scientists keep saying, if only we could find the "missing link", well I truly believe that that elusive missing link is extraterrestrial...
I believe that religion is the main reason for the biggest cover-up of modern time/s, which is the UFO/alien cover up !!! Millions of people have seen UFOs throughout the world, surly they are not all "weather balloons" or some other bull sh! t that the government bully boys try to feed us... Ponder this if you will, if you had 3 questions you could ask an ET wouldn't this religion/God enigma be among the one of the questions?? Well you can bet that question has been asked, and they didn't like the answer so to keep all the "sheeple" grazing in their perspective paddocks the UFO agenda is covered up vehemently!!!
I am a multiple abductees and I bring this up at all the seminars I attend!! So now the cat is out of the bag... Once again there are millions of people who claim to have been abducted, now some are probably imagined, and some are probably bare faced lies, but that still leaves a figure which is still in the millions We cannot all have the same sort of experiences, and have what is called "missing time", sometimes for periods of 8 hours or more... Some people remember their abduction/s vividly and others only remember the missing time and the things which go with that, like waking up naked far from where you went to bed and there is no way you could have got to where you were, unless you either flew or were materialized in that spot... Sounds like Sci-Fi, but its not!!!

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

No one is alien here as we were all created by our true living God YHWH.

Yes there are some people here who are demoniacally possessed or have been tricked by seducing spirits to believe they are alien. Do not be fooled, there is only one path and one truth Jesus Christ!

P.S the "aliens" people claim to be abducted by are really fallen angels.

There is a great Luciferian conspiracy taking place.
edit on 3-11-2011 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
They say truth is stranger than fiction...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   
www.findhotanunnakiantusingles.com

might be what you are looking for

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by driewe
UFOs and aliens have been part of our history since time for us began, and I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are actually "alien" to this planet... Scientists keep saying, if only we could find the "missing link", well I truly believe that that elusive missing link is extraterrestrial...
I believe that religion is the main reason for the biggest cover-up of modern time/s, which is the UFO/alien cover up !!! Millions of people have seen UFOs throughout the world, surly they are not all "weather balloons" or some other bull sh! t that the government bully boys try to feed us... Ponder this if you will, if you had 3 questions you could ask an ET wouldn't this religion/God enigma be among the one of the questions?? Well you can bet that question has been asked, and they didn't like the answer so to keep all the "sheeple" grazing in their perspective paddocks the UFO agenda is covered up vehemently!!!
I am a multiple abductees and I bring this up at all the seminars I attend!! So now the cat is out of the bag... Once again there are millions of people who claim to have been abducted, now some are probably imagined, and some are probably bare faced lies, but that still leaves a figure which is still in the millions We cannot all have the same sort of experiences, and have what is called "missing time", sometimes for periods of 8 hours or more... Some people remember their abduction/s vividly and others only remember the missing time and the things which go with that, like waking up naked far from where you went to bed and there is no way you could have got to where you were, unless you either flew or were materialized in that spot... Sounds like Sci-Fi, but its not!!!

Were you abducted by actual aliens or their Cro-Magnon rejects? Because Zhor'i cannot abduct humans, it is against their laws. But the Cro-Magnons which are 30,000 years more advance than Modern Humans can.

Differences: Cro-Magnons look like everyday humans with slightly larger skulls. Zhor'i are taller with gray skin, still have a very human looking physique, but appear quite graceful and curvy.

The biggest differences is personality or lack thereof. The Zhor'i behave like Paul the ET, full of personality, Charisma, smart talk, and strange habits. Cro-Magnons appeal emotionless since they perceive emotions to be a sign of weakness.

The Cro-Magnons are entirely obsessed with power, while the Zhor'i are obsessed with curiosity and sex.

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Irunini

Yes there are some people here who are demoniacally possessed or have been tricked by seducing spirits to believe they are alien. Do not be fooled, there is only one path and one truth Jesus Christ!

P.S the "aliens" people claim to be abducted are really fallen angels.

Get your dumb and fake religion out of here. Crazy theist.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
One benefit...

If you go out on Halloween as an alien, then one hell of a cheap costume.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Revelation my a$$ ! Enlilite! Demons abound with yours! Igigi,Fallen lower ones......Dat be yall.lol
You cant interblend with the Anunnaki anymore! Others as well. A R E Y O U S C A R E D?
Read Revelations....find your end.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
YHWH different from God Jahovah

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

You are exposing youself.

Don't use speech? LOL! Pronunciations in language are used in telepathy otherwise you would be communicating in Spanish to someone who only understand English. How would you suppose that would work? Say I spoke only Chinese and you telepathically communicated with thoughts that are in English; how am I suppose to know what you had said?

As you can see, speech would still be important even in a telepathic communicating species in order for meanings of thoughts to be upheld.

Seems you don't kow much about telepathy, or thought constucts. Pronunciation is only useful in spoken language, and does not exist in telepathy, except, for proper names (which I find difficult at best). Most telepathy consists of thought / data segments and utilize a protcol that isn't all that different that some of the more esoteric data protcols used in computers.

I've never experienced any issues with telepathy with Terrestrials who don't speak English. Well with the exception of my female Wolf. Her thoughts seem ... a bit scattered, kind of like a Human child, but a bit "skewed" Telepathy with her is better limited to emotions.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by charlyv
One benefit...

If you go out on Halloween as an alien, then one hell of a cheap costume.

Funny :-) I actually think one was trick or treatin' at my house... Uh..nah.. Was that girl in the cheerleader outfit...

Here..I give you a star !
edit on 3-11-2011 by nv4711 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by driewe

Nope, try to be more imaginative:

....f only we could find the "missing link", well I truly believe that that elusive missing link is extraterrestrial...

Modern genetics (a science) shows how closely related the Human genome is to the living Great Apes...especially to our closest *cousin*, the Chimpanzee.

We evolved here, on this planet, absolutely no question about it. There are branches of the species, and who they are related, down to the chromosomes.....it is very, very evident to those who understand the science.

Furthermore, looking at DNA and amino acids and many other biological markers, all life on this planet share a commonality that is also undeniable....at the molecular building-block levels......

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Revelation my a$$ ! Enlilite! Demons abound with yours! Igigi,Fallen lower ones......Dat be yall.lol
You cant interblend with the Anunnaki anymore! Others as well. A R E Y O U S C A R E D?
Read Revelations....find your end.

I will ignore the troll that posted above you saying "Get your dumb and fake religion out of here. Crazy theist." - even though I don't follow any organized religion rather I follow Emmanuel (God in human form) Jesus Christ.

Irunini I wouldn't be to quick to shrug off what I've said, truth is stranger than fiction, I suggest you research "the great alien demonic deception" or "aliens are really demons in disguise" and you will learn many truths.

RevGen

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Not a chimp,it was a smaller hominid.You call her Lucy.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
Theist? Not me....lol. I'm not a worshiping type,thats for humans to self goverrn.
As far as aliens go they're not demons ,but you low are Enlil. You think you've gone unnoticed! Check Mate!
edit on 3-11-2011 by Irunini because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:43 AM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

Sorry, O caosg molap, but, you are dead wrong! The whole idea of YHVH is a rather primative one, and is a very incomplete idea of the Universe.

There is far more to existance than just your narrw and infantile view. Thugh, I will give you ; the idea was very useful and god for primative Terrestrial Humans. However, you have grown, and are now ready for more comlete ideas.

Time to catch up!

You should also know that many f us consider the idea of being called or associated "fallen angles" or demons to be rather offensive. It is a racist statement. Shouldn't you be above that by now?

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy

Get your dumb and fake religion out of here. Crazy theist.

And the BS that you're unloading here is any less dumb / fake / crazy exactly how?

At least the Space Chicks are funny... but you're just delusional..uh.. and you have a PhD..suuuuure... from the University of Raez, I assume....

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by RevelationGeneration
reply to post by Irunini

P.S the "aliens" people claim to be abducted by are really fallen angels.

There is a great Luciferian conspiracy taking place.

well said mate and true, let the haters hate brother, to the unbeliever no amount of proof is sufficient especially when they are supersmart dumb ass intellectuals lol these ones that abduct folk & probe them etc are most definately fallen angels, many say the grays for example are engineered beings, this would back up the Bible when Lucifer was told he would never be allowed a physical body ... attack, I do bite back

edit on 3/11/2011 by Burgo1010 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join