It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How Many Are Alien Here?

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

just wondering! how old are you?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I'm sure aliens in their orbiting ships could hack into Earth's internet, and surf the web.

Though the humanoids featured in the most corroborative (perhaps most likely) cases don't really seem the type to do that sort of thing.

I'd imagine those that control their ships through telepathy would have difficulty adapting themselves to use a motherboard.

But no doubt the day has come and gone when they seek to inquire what most nags the collective human intellect and turn to Google for the answer, being; "Why is my poop green?"

Well then, these humans clearly aren't the sentient race, let's see if these cows have any answers.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy
You are not an alien, you are just a silly girl.

Good thing this isn't baseball...you have two strikes!

That is all bullcrap. Everyone knows anyone who says they are an alien and can teleport at whim is an alien or at least that convinces most people.

You are making no sense!

Anyone with an intelligence of a much more mature species should be able to find something so simple from such a simple technology and not be troubled by such difficulties.

You know very little about your own technology! Not surprising.

LOL! I live in Virginia, I hope you know where that is. Okay here is one very simple question, any real alien can answer it.

"How do you pronounce feminine names in the Zhor'i language?"

So you haven't looked at the evidence. Then you argue from a position with no foundation, and all of your comments are meaningless. This gives rise to the notion that perhaps YOU are the young teen pretending to be more than it is.
How typically Terrestrial! Here is a hint: "Use your intelligence!"

Zhor'i, IF it is a language (currently unknown on Earth, so I presume yoou made that up), isn't from Andromeda, so there would be no reason to speak or understand it. Also, I understand that most truly advanced species no longer use speech. My people don't, except for the very young. Seems children still like it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
lol Ramndomname

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
Hello there ETs!
i have few questions:

when did u first realized your heritage? how easy is for u to remember past lives?
What was purpose of your incarnation here on earth?

Are u aware of alien contacts made with Uri Geller and Andrija Puharich?
Iam intereset in channelings like Law of the one or ones made by Bashar,
iam just wondering why there is such a difference between theese comunications if i consider them "proper", not made up

Law of the one was channeled like 1 word per 3seconds with total neutral voice, bashar is speaking like crazy comedian actor, and around uri geller there were just appearing messages out of nowhere or on tape recorder..

Are these just merely manifestations of unlimited possibilities or does it depend on person abilities, qualities.. group configuration ? I would like to hear your take on this.
thx

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Morg234

turn to Google for the answer, being; "Why is my poop green?"

that is funny stuff!
my day gets better and better think you

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by toltecnightmare
reply to post by Irunini

please stop the madness, ats! can we get this off of the front page at least? I feel like i'm either being insulted or people are encouraging a mentally ill individual.

You are being insulted, but, by yourself! Go look at the data!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
50 had you read the thread jive turkey-jk jk lol corny I know....

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUNjahhryn
not bashing your belief in yourself. but this is the wrong site to post this on. you wont get a good response from anyone.

Unfortunately not true. There are plenty of mentally ill and delusional, or just gullible folks here who will believe him or think similarly. There's even one guy who makes tons of "popular" (lots of stars/flags) threads here with stupid youtube conspiracies who claims he's half alien half human, I won't name names though

Pretty amazing aliens have time and motivation to chill on random message forums on the internet but not learn proper spelling or grammar with their superior intelligent and thus type like a 14 year old bored kid who's mom grounded him and so he's "trolling" on the internet for attention, or like a mentally ill person.

To the OP, please stop trolling and on the off chance you're not, please go to a doctor and a psychologist and tell them this story. Maybe they can help.
edit on 2-11-2011 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Cleverer,if they're channeling 1word per second thats pretty slow.Information usually is transmited in block information with advanced beings.....Uri knows some things,but not a total recall person from what I've seen.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Insults like darkest's should be considered profane.You dont know me! To me you need help! lol

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

I'm an abductee, multiple times, recall past-life memories from another planet, and have a "racial memory" from work done by ETs. All I'm gonna say now but if you check my history you can find more, if interested. I don't consider myself an alien, but I am a First-wave Crystal person and definitely have a knack for being in tune with them.

ETA:
I'm also a channeler (with permission by ATS mods to post to my own site) : I channel Galactic Federation of Light individuals and some Agarthans, for the most part.
Intuitive Choice blog

edit on 2-11-2011 by Thermo Klein because: added some

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Irunini

I guess "lol" is truly universal.
You make ridiculous claims with no proof on the internet and you're going to get people calling you a troll or hoping you get help from a doctor. Welcome to earth, champ.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
i think the op is the real deal.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by LazloFarnsworth

Hmm..the reading problem...

Well it is your problem.

A study from MIT which by the way doesn't say anything about Darwinism being false and it being replaced by Lamarckism.

Since when do you have a negative in order to prove something is false?

...Is the study peer reviewed? Have the findings been confirmed by other Biologists?

You question MIT? Wow. You must not be an American.

How about these sources:

www.alternativeinsight.com...
sciencewriter.org...
www.sciencemag.org...
www.strangescience.net...

You see, you are clearly a Christian minded person even if you are perhaps an atheist. I know that sounds strange, but my dad an Atheist and yet still a Jewish minded person.

The point of the matter is why was Charles Darwin's theory revered so much and why do you deem it is religious neutral rather than religious proponent to a scientific investigation?

Why am I stating this? Because Charles Darwin was a pious Christian.

Evidence One: He was raised as a pious christian.
Evidence Two: He was a student (not directly, but indirectly) of the work of his predecessor Lamarck. I mean he knew of Lamarck and work on trying to take into account of his theories.

This proves he had a Christian mindset, a strong belief god must have had a strong role with life and in the intentions on biological studies by Lamarck.

However, he couldn't simple make an agree between the two, because Lamarck was a clear atheist, and Darwin was clearly not an atheist. He eventually became a doubtful Christian and later agnostic over time, but it wouldn't be until the 1870s that he would official state his agnostic beliefs. Therefore, during the time he wrote his thesis on natural selection, he was still strong believer in god and based his study on his belief in god.

What his theory on natural selection had done was remove Lamarck's theory that evolution occurs naturally on its own. That mechanisms within a creature allow it to evolve as it interacts with its environments. Like a clock that continues to operate without an operator.

What the theory of evolution is by establishing a view of mutation to occur by random behavior is to say that the mechanisms of chance occur outside of the realm of physical conduct and thus lie without the hands of an unseen force just as the forces in the market are deem random by the very same ideas. Random = Placing God in the framework of how life works.

It is not religious neutral (science without god), but religiously adamant (science with god). However, Darwin still knew his theory wouldn't be taken seriously, because he would be challenging the views of the church. First problem is trying to get something not pertaining to your religious views to adapt to what you currently uphold. The next problem is getting everyone else to follow along, especially an institute of orthodoxy such as the Anglican Church.

By the way, I do have a PhD in History, not just Political Science.

Why you don't view natural selection as a theocratic upholding on the processes of evolution that Darwin had done was because you have made part of your own beliefs that the nature of random has nothing to do with a god, but rather chance even though chance as it is defined is a process of indeterminism that has distance the acquiring manner of knowledge outside the grasp of human minds.

However, this is no difference to the institute of religion in it self and dogmatic beliefs established by the church. The only difference between you and the church is that you have simple removed god, but you have yet distance yourself build up of thought by from that very same theocratic institute that has shape your views.

Instead of distancing yourself from the institute of god, you merely had replaced god from that institute that had formed from the idea of a god or entity outside of our reality with the agnostic assumption of chaotic occurrence. However, chaos in it self has been a deity worship since ancient Egyptian days. So in reality, aren't you truly just replacing one god with another?

A god of order with a god of chaos?

What differs me from you is that my lack of belief in a god stems from my understanding of an unknowable god, which stems from the meaning of infinity. It is not any different from you, but when I question god's existence I also question the institute and all the ideology that had formed around said god rather than the just god's place in that ideology and institute that had formed around "him."

In other words, I actually don't believe in a god. You still do, just not one of order yet one of chaos and you rather than calling him a god or a being. You subject him to a mathematical cognitive assertion, which is still placed in the same seat of authority that a god would as if you were a Creationist.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Many do Thermo.Many have forgotten where they are from.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
Cleverer,if they're channeling 1word per second thats pretty slow.Information usually is transmited in block information with advanced beings.....Uri knows some things,but not a total recall person from what I've seen.

Haha..actually giving advice..."hmmm. 1 word per second seems slow"... too funny... Hey Cleverer...you should change your screen name to....Dumberer... of course, he's the perfect example of Darkest's post..
And I'm pretty sure Uri Geller wasn't in "Total Recall".... haha..

Geesus... from the bizarre to the seriously delusional...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by darkest4
reply to post by Irunini

I guess "lol" is truly universal.
You make ridiculous claims with no proof on the internet and you're going to get people calling you a troll or hoping you get help from a doctor. Welcome to earth, champ.

Actually the claims are not so ridiculous as One might think. The lack of evidence does make it a bit harder, but, there are some things in her posts that can help ... ya just have to find them.

But, ya know, even if evidence had been provided, none of you would accept it, few of you would even look at it.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by nv4711

oh thx! your post was much more informative, will u be my new friend?
edit on 2-11-2011 by ClevererRunbeening because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Irunini
I'm watching The Forth Kind now lol odd......Love the Sumerian! E.NE.NE. Inanna,me,my name after Irunini.

You do know that movie was FICTION based off several unfounded thoughts, right?

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join